Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Biggest Army

This is a discussion on Biggest Army within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; The VC/NVA didn't defeat the US Army. Go on you crazy yanks, we need another big drive in north of ...
Page: 6

Babek

The VC/NVA didn't defeat the US Army.

Go on you crazy yanks, we need another big drive in north of Israel go go go!
    /A eurotrash loonie who support our brothers across the pond.

dragunmaster

China has the biggest, but we all know that the US has the best and strongest army.

Psy

China has the biggest, but we all know that the US has the best and strongest army. [/b]
    That's right! The US president has more power in his little FINGER than the rest of the world does combined.

\_/

America is the best! American army is the best![/b]
    america has by far the most advanced force out there, no doubts about that.

let me create another illustration for you:

ever notice how in the better neighborhoods, there are always better schools and better police surveillance?
    thats because there is local money poured into protecting local interests.

same thing is true for the technology the average american soldier, only they are protecting the interests of the rich people of our great nation.

heres another quick illustration:

during the vietnam war america lost 58,000 soldiers.
    the american public initially bought into the idea of the war being just and that we were doing a good thing.
    eventually opinions swayed when the war dragged on, people became informed and the american deaths mounted.

news reached our shores of how our soldiers murdered millions of innocent civilians, men, women and children. they were declared baby killers and for the most part, were deemed outcasts of society.

see, the one important lesson learned from this war was us intelligence was able to gather that the longer a war goes on and the more casualties that mount, there is a correlation with popular sentiment.

this is the reason why mass amounts of money was put into further arming our troops. its to prevent casualties....not because we care...but because its a business.

more soldiers dying = pissed off public (vietnam)

fewer soldiers dying = public not caring too much (iraq)

thousands of hours of studies and research are put into studying these things and a whole lot more via washington think tanks and such.
    people are paid millions and millions of dollars to control what you think, im sorry to say.

Xtr3m3

im bored![/b]
    you kill my joke cama

XD

\_/

America is the best! American army is the best![/b]
    Don't lie to yourself, I mean this country is great and everything..... but just like any other country it has it's flaws.
    Why do humans consider themselves so special? lol
    I wonder if another civilization came here from another galaxy/star system.....1 billion years more advanced in everything, who is going to be saying who is your daddy? lol

American army is like a gorgeous woman. You can look, but you can't touch.[/b]
    huh? :blink: That did not apply for September,11 2001 if I can remember
    And maybe it did not apply for it after all, maybe it was the precious American government that you defend so much that cause it. And why haven't they capture Osama who was the "mastermind" of it?
    You know how America like to lie about secret mission and like to cover up stories.... hoax if you might say

I want you to answer me three questions:

1. Why are we in Iraq?
    2. Why do does America got a deficit of 9 Trillion dollars?
    3. What happen to Afghanistan's?
    4. And finally why in the hell do we got Bush as a president? I don't know about you but nobody that I know voted for Bush, but the majority of Americans did. FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE TERMS!

And I respond to anything that is quoted from me

Robokill

I want you to answer me three questions:

1. Why are we in Iraq?
    2. Why do does America got a deficit of 9 Trillion dollars?
    3. What happen to Afghanistan's?
    4. And finally why in the hell do we got Bush as a president? I don't know about you but nobody that I know voted for Bush, but the majority of Americans did. FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE TERMS!

And I respond to anything that is quoted from me [/b]
    so your telling me that if we elected Gore instead of Bush we would not be at war? Thats like saying "hey, I like innocent people to die so I don't get criticized!"...you can't please everyone, thats an obvious fact of life. Most ppl on this forum are anti-American for an unjustifiable reason.

Xtr3m3

so your telling me that if we elected Gore instead of Bush we would not be at war? Thats like saying "hey, I like innocent people to die so I don't get criticized!"...you can't please everyone, thats an obvious fact of life. Most ppl on this forum are anti-American for an unjustifiable reason.[/b]
    Bold: I'm talking about 2 terms, not 1. At the beginning and BEFORE war started, it was all good but the surplus that Clinton left of the economy was dropping slightly (no big deal you know). After we got attack they decided to invaded Afghanistan (no big deal-Eye for an Eye). Then we went to Iraq (which was a major mistake). The economy was very low.... a need WAS necessary to change president, congress and senate. And what did Americans do? they could not see what was happening and they keep repeating history (Vietnam) by electing the same dumb asses that run this country. When a change is kind of obvious they can't see it lol

Italic:huh? :huh: are you sure you used your quote correctly because that does not match what you are saying earlier. Or it is just me break it down please and tell me the meaning of that quote and what you are trying to express with it.

Psy

A majority of the liberals, mainly the egocentric ones, did not vote for various reasons. Be it because they didn't want to get drafted in case the war came to that, because they assumed that Gore would win, or because they were just too lazy, they didn't vote.

Robokill

Bold: I'm talking about 2 terms, not 1. At the beginning and BEFORE war started, it was all good but the surplus that Clinton left of the economy was dropping slightly (no big deal you know). After we got attack they decided to invaded Afghanistan (no big deal-Eye for an Eye). Then we went to Iraq (which was a major mistake). The economy was very low.... a need WAS necessary to change president, congress and senate. And what did Americans do? they could not see what was happening and they keep repeating history (Vietnam) by electing the same dumb asses that run this country. When a change is kind of obvious they can't see it lol

Italic:huh? :huh: are you sure you used your quote correctly because that does not match what you are saying earlier. Or it is just me break it down please and tell me the meaning of that quote and what you are trying to express with it.[/b]
    sorry I meant to add in this before that - if Gore would have been president he would have gone to war also. Regardless of who the president was, he was gonna get criticized if he did or did not go to war. The italicized part is an example of the mentality if the president didn't go to war.

manveerj

Americas army is the best. If we actually use our mights we will be the only ones in the world alive while everyone else doesn't even realize they died...

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.[/b]

xD

All i know is we need to have Bush win again. So we can finally have Jesus come back lol

Colbert Ftw

Banned

All i know is we need to have Bush win again. So we can finally have Jesus come back lol

Colbert Ftw [/b]
    you didnt make since, bush cant win again

Americas army is the best. If we actually use our mights we will be the only ones in the world alive while everyone else doesn't even realize they died...[/b]
    then you are really dumb

if u wanna nuke and send ballistic missiles to russia/ china

they gonna sit back and do nothing???
    they will hit back wich means whole world dead ore atleast like 90%

Russia wouldent be a large threat tbh, but China sure as hell would. They would beat us because of shear number. I don't think China trains their soldiers as well, but who cares when you have twice as many people. Koreans are also tough basterds... their troops were pretty well trained back in the day.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast