Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

To break up or not to break up.. i need an advice babas.. please come

This is a discussion on To break up or not to break up.. i need an advice babas.. please come within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; if you wanna dump her but its too complicated for you, just tell her you "love" her too much and ...
Page: 4

Banned

if you wanna dump her but its too complicated for you, just tell her you "love" her too much and you dont wanna
    get hurt when u are leaving, so you prefer taking a time apart and BAAAM dissapear nigga.

Well.. i met this girl in a club... like..3-4 weeks ago.. she came up to me and started talking to me then we started kissing blah blah.. she asked me.. do u just want to have fun (touchy) with me or u want something more.. i was like.. 'i like you... i would go for whatever u want' blah blah just saying shit to make her cooperate

In like 3 months im leaving to another city so i didnt want to get into any serious relationship, i only wanted FUN. This girl agreed to it bcuz i will leave soon.. but she didnt really feel ok with it*so*she*told*me*if*in*this*month*she*wanted*to*b e*my*GF*what*would*i*say,*i*said..*hmm..*sure...

Like 1 week ago she told me something that was like.. telling me that she wanted to be my GF, besides she told me before.. if we arent boyfriends we wont have more fun... we wont have sex and touch each other 'deeper' (u know what i mean). So i just told her, wanna be my gf? she was like 'yes!! u were taking a long time to ask me!'. Everything was fine till i started feeling like.. i dont know she is sweet and cool but she isnt like very feminine and sexy (sexy as in way of acting moving etc, she is ok and she isnt fat lol.).. and that bothers me..

I dont know what to do, today i got to a point in wich i gotta decide if.. to PRETEND as if everything was cool just to have fun (even if i wont really be happy and have to wait like a month to have sex with her..) or just talk to her. If i talk to her i would tell her that i feel that we dont really connect and that i really didnt want to have a serious relationship because im leaving soon blah blah but i did it cuz i didnt want to make her feel sad and i was feelling like with pressure..
    Any thoughts? help me out guys ;<

I asked 2 friends for advice and this is what they told me:

a) You should find a girl u really like and start hitting on her and if it works out, you tell this girl bb (nicely) and hook up with this other girl.

b ) Just finish the relationship.

But what do you guys think?[/b]

2 questions:

how old are you? (my assumption is that youre at least 18 or 21, since you were at a club)

and

how far are you moving?

my guess is that this girls looks are marginal which is why you have a dilemma and it would explain her assertiveness. if she were hot as hell, you wouldnt have this problem and you would probably make it work, even if you were moving to india or where ever...

i would think that eventually you guys will break up and she&#39;ll be an after thought. one day youll reminisce of a piece of ass you had and you might not even remember her name.

also, fyi. you met her at a club.

you will never meet a girl of quality at a club.

that doesnt mean girls of quality go to clubs...sure they do...just that they dont hook up so casually.

my take on your whole thing is this:

if shes cool and you guys get along. then stick it out and see what happens. why have a pre-emptive break up and then move. who knows if things will work out in the new city?

take care,
    -james

RiseAgainst_

She is ok but she is just not my type, her girlfriends bother her cuz she used to have short hair, they call her &#39;boy&#39; sometimes.. when i heard it i was like :S ewww i told her, but still sometimes that nickname came out of their girlfriend mouths and i was like omg..

I told her friend after i broke up with andrea, that they should stop calling her like that.. its like if she has a boyfriend wich friends call him &#39;girl&#39; its so fukin disturbing.

Anyways she is ok but she isnt my type, i dont want her as my girlfriend, i can get something much better, theres 989898 fishes in the sea.

Like i said, i want a feminine girl, i realized i dont really like short girlfriends like she, i feel like pushing them haha.

Today im going out with a girl that has a really good body, she is a horny girl (my friend experienced that), she&#39;s perfect for what i want..

I hope i dont sound mean or anything, i dont intend to :/ and about pics of my ex, i wont post them, she doesnt looks good in the ones i have

And im 19 but in decemeber im gonna be 20

She is ok but she is just not my type, her girlfriends bother her cuz she used to have short hair, they call her &#39;boy&#39; sometimes.. when i heard it i was like :S ewww i told her, but still sometimes that nickname came out of their girlfriend mouths and i was like omg..

I told her friend after i broke up with andrea, that they should stop calling her like that.. its like if she has a boyfriend wich friends call him &#39;girl&#39; its so fukin disturbing.

Anyways she is ok but she isnt my type, i dont want her as my girlfriend, i can get something much better, theres 989898 fishes in the sea.

Like i said, i want a feminine girl, i realized i dont really like short girlfriends like she, i feel like pushing them haha.

Today im going out with a girl that has a really good body, she is a horny girl (my friend experienced that), she&#39;s perfect for what i want..
    I hope i dont sound mean or anything, i dont intend to :/ and about pics of my ex, i wont post them, she doesnt looks good in the ones i have

And im 19 but in decemeber im gonna be 20 [/b]

youre young, have some fun for now.

Banned

Well.. i met this girl in a club... like..3-4 weeks ago.. she came up to me and started talking to me then we started kissing blah blah.. she asked me.. do u just want to have fun (touchy) with me or u want something more.. i was like.. &#39;i like you... i would go for whatever u want&#39; blah blah just saying shit to make her cooperate

In like 3 months im leaving to another city so i didnt want to get into any serious relationship, i only wanted FUN. This girl agreed to it bcuz i will leave soon.. but she didnt really feel ok with it*so*she*told*me*if*in*this*month*she*wanted*to*b e*my*GF*what*would*i*say,*i*said..*hmm..*sure...

Like 1 week ago she told me something that was like.. telling me that she wanted to be my GF, besides she told me before.. if we arent boyfriends we wont have more fun... we wont have sex and touch each other &#39;deeper&#39; (u know what i mean). So i just told her, wanna be my gf? she was like &#39;yes!! u were taking a long time to ask me!&#39;. Everything was fine till i started feeling like.. i dont know she is sweet and cool but she isnt like very feminine and sexy (sexy as in way of acting moving etc, she is ok and she isnt fat lol.).. and that bothers me..

I dont know what to do, today i got to a point in wich i gotta decide if.. to PRETEND as if everything was cool just to have fun (even if i wont really be happy and have to wait like a month to have sex with her..) or just talk to her. If i talk to her i would tell her that i feel that we dont really connect and that i really didnt want to have a serious relationship because im leaving soon blah blah but i did it cuz i didnt want to make her feel sad and i was feelling like with pressure..
    Any thoughts? help me out guys ;<

I asked 2 friends for advice and this is what they told me:

a) You should find a girl u really like and start hitting on her and if it works out, you tell this girl bb (nicely) and hook up with this other girl.

b ) Just finish the relationship.

But what do you guys think?[/b]
    I highly doubt the credibility of this story.

RiseAgainst_

youre young, have some fun for now.[/b]
    I know zzz my father keeps asking &#39;why u dont wanna have a girlfriend! (as in commitment)&#39; and some of my friends say im weird cuz i dont want that also ;o

I highly doubt the credibility of this story.[/b]
    Ok then dont post in my topic, thanks.

Phosgene

Fuck that bitch one more time and dump her ass![/b]
    omg i fell off the chair

u are asking this on a gaming forum.. do you realise ? lol

edit: a u worked it out on friends with benefits :3 gfu

ask her to be your fuck buddy

80mage

listen dude she loves u that clear i told u that u should get with 1 girl a serious relationship but u need 2 love that girl

ITs clear :

She loves u
    U love her? yes go ahed no stop break definately coz she is crazy about u....if u don&#39;t stop now it ll hurt more nd more ...

RiseAgainst_

lol she isnt like craaaazyyy about me, anyways... i havent text messaged her or called her...i lost the interest i had, ill just find other girls

cRuX

Just remember this easy to learn, three step process!

INSERT

SQUIRT

DESERT

PlayerofRogueC0la

ask her to be your fuck buddy[/b]
    +1.. friends with benifiets!

RiseAgainst_

+1.. friends with benifiets![/b]
    Yea*since u r like 11 years old, u would know about that.

tommyleonghk

well if shes not your type...then its a

fuck and forget situation...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast