Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Damn life

This is a discussion on Damn life within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Oh wow how sad your friend died . EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING because Omgthisisme's friend's father died. How ...
Page: 4

Oh wow how sad your friend died . EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING because Omgthisisme's friend's father died. How can I go on living that your friend's father died? Not only did he die, but he died being your friend's father. He is special; everyone will remember him for being your friend's father. Let us all hold hands and sing the song of death for your friend's father will go to heaven. We will all miss him.

I just can't take it. Writing this, I cried so much thinking what your friend's father has gone through. But I am sure he lived a great life, seeing as his son has befriended you - Omgthisisme. Life is just sad. WHY DID YOUR FRIENDS FATHER HAVE TO DIE!!!!???? [/b]
    Finaly after many shit comments , i can see somebody in my side , well its the life and death , i talk with my friend really a lot about it and i try to tell him its happend and will be to every1 , the only 100% thing in the life , is death.
    He keep everything inside , actually he even didnt cried and he 17 years old , its not good to keep things like that inside , its can be really bad thing in future.
    He probably couldnt sleep at the first night , he prolly saw like " movie " in his brain , saw all what they did together and how happy they was , too bad its over like that.
    The only 1 thing i was " happy " it was when the doctor told my friend his dad have less then days to stay alive , my friend aleardy knew it because he study in hospital , and he gonne work in ER hopefully , he told me before his dad died , " Roi , i see it many times in hospital , my dad have no much time to stay alive " , he could prepare before its actually happend , and not get in shock at 1 time.
    Still sad , and i not wish it to any1 here , even when they say " why you post it here? you dont have friends in real life? "
    After you'll lose some1 , i promise you , you will even talk to the wall , to yourself , to your dairy if you got ( i dont ) , so dont write some shit before you felt it.

Sorry for my English.

P.S TehSpıderPıg , i probably reported you before , you registerd today and prolly came just to blame this topic , i not going to answer you.

Banned

Finaly after many shit comments , i can see somebody in my side , well its the life and death , i talk with my friend really a lot about it and i try to tell him its happend and will be to every1 , the only 100% thing in the life , is death.
    He keep everything inside , actually he even didnt cried and he 17 years old , its not good to keep things like that inside , its can be really bad thing in future.
    He probably couldnt sleep at the first night , he prolly saw like " movie " in his brain , saw all what they did together and how happy they was , too bad its over like that.
    The only 1 thing i was " happy " it was when the doctor told my friend his dad have less then days to stay alive , my friend aleardy knew it because he study in hospital , and he gonne work in ER hopefully , he told me before his dad died , " Roi , i see it many times in hospital , my dad have no much time to stay alive " , he could prepare before its actually happend , and not get in shock at 1 time.
    Still sad , and i not wish it to any1 here , even when they say " why you post it here? you dont have friends in real life? "
    After you'll lose some1 , i promise you , you will even talk to the wall , to yourself , to your dairy if you got ( i dont ) , so dont write some shit before you felt it.

Sorry for my English.[/b]
    Yes I totally understand what you mean. Why do we have to die? Why can't we live in celestial harmony forever? Is it so wrong for us to live? Are we not god's favored children? Why don't we have his genes for immortality? Is it because we are sinners? Can we not achieve salvation?

Your friend's father seemed like a wonderful person. I think God is punishing us! I don't understand why? Why can't we just live!!! Not all of us are bad people, only those illegal aliens that hop borders. Why should we be punish for their mistakes?

Diary? Yes. Diary is useful. Anne Frank wrote a diary. I bet she is in heaven now along with many other people who kept personal diaries. The streets of heaven is crowded with angels tonight.

TehSpıderPıg

Oh wow how sad your friend died . EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING because Omgthisisme's friend's father died. How can I go on living that your friend's father died? Not only did he die, but he died being your friend's father. He is special; everyone will remember him for being your friend's father. Let us all hold hands and sing the song of death for your friend's father will go to heaven. We will all miss him.

I just can't take it. Writing this, I cried so much thinking what your friend's father has gone through. But I am sure he lived a great life, seeing as his son has befriended you - Omgthisisme. Life is just sad. WHY DID YOUR FRIENDS FATHER HAVE TO DIE!!!!???? [/b]
    I CAN SMELL THE SARCASM FROM ALL THE WAY OVER TO THAILAND DUDE which is where my IP is located !!! and where I am currently staying !!!

Sorry for my English.

P.S TehSpıderPıg , i probably reported you before , you registerd today and prolly came just to blame this topic , i not going to answer you.[/b]
    Talk to the walls?, many many here have been in a equally bad situation. Why teh fuck do you think ur special? I been in equal shitty situations, not a friend of mine, but I have, so why the fuck are you whining so bad?, its not ur dad? go help you friend instead of scoring care points with the ko4life users.

AND ROFL SHERLOCK you have probably reported me before, how the fuck did you figure that out genius, was it because I said "you got me banned to 1961"

Your a real piece of work you know that?

I CAN SMELL THE SARCASM FROM ALL THE WAY OVER TO THAILAND DUDE which is where my IP is located !!! and where I am currently staying !!!
    Talk to the walls?, many many here have been in a equally bad situation. Why teh fuck do you think ur special? I been in equal shitty situations, not a friend of mine, but I have, so why the fuck are you whining so bad?, its not ur dad? go help you friend instead of scoring care points with the ko4life users.

AND ROFL SHERLOCK you have probably reported me before, how the fuck did you figure that out genius, was it because I said "you got me banned to 1961"[/b]
    And i thought i dont have friends ... i cant be with him 24/7 , he with his dad family , when he at home i go with mine and his friends and talking with him , NET member dont know shit about me so i dont care what you say about my friends , if you been banned many times , why you coming back? you have no friends to play with them? dont you have work? dont you have something to do with your worthless life? as you said ITS JUST A FORUM , you not belong here , so please stay out.

Banned

AND ROFL SHERLOCK you have probably reported me before, how the fuck did you figure that out genius, was it because I said "you got me banned to 1961"
    Your a real piece of work you know that?[/b]
    Are you Shaft? Because you sir are a bad bad .. shut yo mouth?

TehSpıderPıg

And i thought i dont have friends ... if you been banned many times , why you coming back? as you said ITS JUST A FORUM , you not belong here , so please stay out.[/b]
    I did belong here, nobody disagreed really, you were the only one of all my posts who got offended by anything. I belong here equally much as you do.

I got banned 5 times in 1 evening. other than that I had never been banned from ko4life

No doubt though, with the shit I have been posting lately probably alot more people want me banned, but why should I give a shit?, im supposed to be banned to 1961 anyways why not come here?

I think ko4life is filled with great people and great moderators !!! and I find this community unique and fun !!!

You dont have any friends this topic is proves it.

Its just a forum thats why I am not seeking attention or actually getting insulted by anything a retarded preteen says- And just to make 100% sure you dont misapprehend my sentence, the retarded preteen im speaking of is you.

I did belong here, nobody disagreed really, you were the only one of all my posts who got offended by anything. I belong here equally much as you do.

I got banned 5 times in 1 evening. other than that I had never been banned from ko4life

No doubt though, with the shit I have been posting lately probably alot more people want me banned, but why should I give a shit?, im supposed to be banned to 1961 anyways why not come here?

I think ko4life is filled with great people and great moderators !!! and I find this community unique and fun !!!
    You dont have any friends this topic is proves it.
    Its just a forum thats why I am not seeking attention or actually getting insulted by anything a retarded preteen says- And just to make 100% sure you dont misapprehend my sentence, the retarded preteen im speaking of is you.[/b]
    You trying to be racist by forum , try to curse me because i jew , i not gonne let you to be racist here or in any other place i use , ill do everything i can to ban you , there are many Jews here , and if they could see the topic , trust me they will flame you aswell.
    Second no , you have no friends not me , i've got 16 or even more friends in real life that playing KO with me , i have my friends to work , friends from school , friends from my home place , and i doubt if you got one.
    Since you got many times ban and you came back allways , its shows this forum is everything for you , which mean you 24/7 forum nerd.
    As i said NET kid cannot tell me nothing about myself , so please keep your shit in your stomach.

Now i gonne play , if you really have soul and you really human , you probably can understand why i did posted it , there are many ways to show what you feel in this case , and how to feel better in that , anyway i guess you only blame this topic because i Jew , and actually because people like you , this is why i hate arabs / muslims , but i not flame them allways just because i fight them in my country.
    I know the different between forum to real life , not like you.

TehSpıderPıg

You trying to be racist by forum , try to curse me because i jew , i not gonne let you to be racist here or in any other place i use , ill do everything i can to ban you , there are many Jews here , and if they could see the topic , trust me they will flame you aswell.
    Second no , you have no friends not me , i've got 16 or even more friends in real life that playing KO with me , i have my friends to work , friends from school , friends from my home place , and i doubt if you got one.
    Since you got many times ban and you came back allways , its shows this forum is everything for you , which mean you 24/7 forum nerd.
    As i said NET kid cannot tell me nothing about myself , so please keep your shit in your stomach.[/b]
    16 Or more real life friends playing KO with you?

Great, I got 20+ friends none playing ko, and I usually just read the forum and stay inactive, but man when I see you spitting out retarded posts like there is no tomorrow I just gotta flame

Yeah, your not banned from forum, yet your here, this makes you a mod approved 24/7 forum nerd is that any better?

Jesus Christ kiddo. stop talking you seem more retarded.

Your a shitty friend, making such topics, you dont notify the people of ko4life that a friend of urs DAD has died, you dont come here seeking attention when you should be comforting him or whatever.

I dont really have anything against a jew, I lend items to jews. I tell my jew friend he is a greedy fucker he just replies thats cuz im a jew, he doesn't go and fetch his razorblade.

Now i gonne play , if you really have soul and you really human[/b]
    I am human, I dont have a soul, I do feel compassion for other people.

I have been in a similliar situation your friend was/is in I never made a topic, I would be super fucking pissed if people started making topics about my dad and notifying the NET and ko4life users my father had passed away.

16 Or more real life friends playing KO with you?

Great, I got 20+ friends none playing ko, and I usually just read the forum and stay inactive, but man when I see you spitting out retarded posts like there is no tomorrow I just gotta flame
    Yeah, your not banned from forum, yet your here, this makes you a mod approved 24/7 forum nerd is that any better?
    Jesus Christ kiddo. stop talking you seem more retarded.
    Your a shitty friend, making such topics, you dont notify the people of ko4life that a friend of urs DAD has died, you dont come here seeking attention when you should be comforting him or whatever.
    I dont really have anything against a jew, I lend items to jews. I tell my jew friend he is a greedy fucker he just replies thats cuz im a jew, he doesn't go and fetch his razorblade.
    I am human, I dont have a soul, I do feel compassion for other people.

I have been in a similliar situation your friend was/is in I never made a topic, I would be super fucking pissed if people started making topics about my dad and notifying the NET and ko4life users my father had passed away.[/b]
    My friend playing KO also , he told me to post it for him since he cant use the computer , so dont judge me before you know me , he cant use the computer for over 30 days now , i just tried to help him and when he can use PC ill just tell him i didnt posted nothing , if he see post like yours , i sure he gonne cry and not forget it for his rest of life.
    Since nobody at our home place didnt felt something like that , he need expirence to see what people did in case like his case , since you dumb and cant understand nothing its not my problem.

5DollahSuckySucky

All this shitty english is making my brain numb

All this shitty english is making my brain numb [/b]
    I sorry i learn English only by computer.
    Atleast i not laughing at people if they trying to speak at my language , i know its hard to start and learn new language , so dont feel smart or something when its your main language.
    I been in many countries with my girlfriend or with my friends , ALONE in 16-17 years old , i spoke with people and had no problems , i use vent and people understand me , maybe i spell the words in wrong way , but actually i have decent English , if i spoke with people in England and they understood well and answerd and i understood , its quite good for me.

Its allways easy to blame somebody if he not better then you , i good really good soccer player in my league , when somebody coming 1 vs 1 with me and i win , i not laughing on him , i only trying to help him to get better , if you find my English funny , then np go laugh , this is why ko4life members are useless sometimes / allways , depends who.

horemor

My friend playing KO also , he told me to post it for him since he cant use the computer , so dont judge me before you know me , he cant use the computer for over 30 days now , i just tried to help him and when he can use PC ill just tell him i didnt posted nothing , if he see post like yours , i sure he gonne cry and not forget it for his rest of life.
    Since nobody at our home place didnt felt something like that , he need expirence to see what people did in case like his case , since you dumb and cant understand nothing its not my problem.[/b]

no chance ın hell (by that ı mean neıghbour cafe , very bad aır condıtıonaır) ıf my dad dıe ı would not say" you my frıent must go hurry to onlıne MMORPG forum ko4lıfe and add thıs so everyone can flame my father dead.

ı would kıllıng ıf so:s butt ı have dual parents both ıs father:S:S:S so ım not care

no chance ın hell (by that ı mean neıghbour cafe , very bad aır condıtıonaır) ıf my dad dıe ı would not say" you my frıent must go hurry to onlıne MMORPG forum ko4lıfe and add thıs so everyone can flame my father dead.
    ı would kıllıng ıf so:s butt ı have dual parents both ıs father:S:S:S so ım not care[/b]
    Only because comments like that , i dont pay attention to NET people , i begining to think thier posts are useless and w/o any sense like this guy , first i know you not turk , i knew it before but you proved it more now , i can do also ı , and its just show you kid w/o brain , w/o and sense in your comment and this is why i dont pay attention to more people , since they only racist , blaming , lieing and so on , another way is to say about somebody he have no friends , you even dont know where i live ( not country ) , so what you know about my real life? nothing , so whats the point to say on some1 he have no friends? nothing , again no sense.
    I trying to help my friend , it his first time he lost some1 from his family , he dont know what to do and i thought i can help him by someone who know what to do in this case , my nighberhood ( prolly spell wrong ) friends dont know what to do aswell , they never felt it before , but to see those comments like here , in ko4life , its really sad to see how this forum went from 2006 to this shit in 2008 because of people like you.
    Even when its about death , you still come and flame here like kids , grow up and get over it , stop being dumb in topics like this one , if you dont like me you can stay out i dont ask for your help , dont flame here.

Going to sleep , hopefully the flamers of you will stay out of this topic or atleast think before you post , its not useless topic , its about death , so stop being assholes and stay out , im not asking from you to post here , show some respect and act like human.

Im not going to comment here tommorow morning , since i know you not gonne listen and till you get warn / mute / ban you not going to shut up , so because i respect my friend i not going to fight you here anymore , post w/e you want , i said what i had to say , if you understand and respect it , you wont post , if you being kid and act like asshole because something i did to you in past , keep flame i wont pay attention.

5DollahSuckySucky

Only because comments like that , i dont pay attention to NET people , i begining to think thier posts are useless and w/o any sense like this guy , first i know you not turk , i knew it before but you proved it more now , i can do also ı , and its just show you kid w/o brain , w/o and sense in your comment and this is why i dont pay attention to more people , since they only racist , blaming , lieing and so on , another way is to say about somebody he have no friends , you even dont know where i live ( not country ) , so what you know about my real life? nothing , so whats the point to say on some1 he have no friends? nothing , again no sense.
    I trying to help my friend , it his first time he lost some1 from his family , he dont know what to do and i thought i can help him by someone who know what to do in this case , my nighberhood ( prolly spell wrong ) friends dont know what to do aswell , they never felt it before , but to see those comments like here , in ko4life , its really sad to see how this forum went from 2006 to this shit in 2008 because of people like you.
    Even when its about death , you still come and flame here like kids , grow up and get over it , stop being dumb in topics like this one , if you dont like me you can stay out i dont ask for your help , dont flame here.

Going to sleep , hopefully the flamers of you will stay out of this topic or atleast think before you post , its not useless topic , its about death , so stop being assholes and stay out , im not asking from you to post here , show some respect and act like human.

Im not going to comment here tommorow morning , since i know you not gonne listen and till you get warn / mute / ban you not going to shut up , so because i respect my friend i not going to fight you here anymore , post w/e you want , i said what i had to say , if you understand and respect it , you wont post , if you being kid and act like asshole because something i did to you in past , keep flame i wont pay attention.[/b]
    if you have no friends, that means that either there is a problem with yourself or environmental problems

i good really good soccer player in my league , when somebody coming 1 vs 1 with me and i win , i not laughing on him ,[/b]
    1vs1 in soccer o.O

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast