Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

I dont understand American mentality.

This is a discussion on I dont understand American mentality. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.salemjax.org/Portals/Salem/Imag...Photos/0000.gif latvia IS a country[/b] omg cama own me cama 1 vandy 0...
Page: 9

Banned

omg cama own me

cama 1
    vandy 0

Its easy to reply to that

Last I checked, the first amendment still existed. Yet when the iranian president stops in new york, you want to prevent him from speaking because he has a different viewpoint than yours? I believe america is becoming 2faced/shifting towards a double standard.

America, You can dish it out but you cant take it. [/b]
    Mostly this part....
    Yet when the iranian president stops in new york, you want to prevent him from speaking because he has a different viewpoint than yours?[/b]

Umm

Different point of views? your point ain't interesting since the only thing you believe in is ALLAH and follow the bible that ALLAH has created (coran)

Umm... your president can't even control his country... too much corruption!
    He can't even handle it... too many poors

What would happen with a nuclear bomb with corrupted gouverment?
    Perhaps, boom boom?

On who? Well... easy answer:
    The #1 nation in the whole world: The America

Oh and... I laughed SO HARD when he said that you had no gays in your country...
    That you guys in your country dont have that ''phenomen''
    And all of the women/children are FUCKING slaves...

Most of the time, it's the male that cheat on his girl friend, so why does the women have to hide their face in that stupid robe and not men? whY?
    Why can't they choose to wear it or not
    You guys say that they accept that fact because that's what you guys THINK
    If they say no, you're wrong.. you'll beat her because you are stronger...
    They are not free at all, come in our country and ask all the women to wear that shit...
    They'll make a rope and do what you guys did to your last president saddam !

And you don't want to accept that fact? I'd say you are way less open minded than us noob

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PXeZ87AqknE

so sdfu pl0x?
    If you are not happy, go on iran forums

bahadirp

nice

Last I checked, the first amendment still existed. Yet when the iranian president stops in new york, you want to prevent him from speaking because he has a different viewpoint than yours? I believe america is becoming 2faced/shifting towards a double standard.
    America, You can dish it out but you cant take it.[/b]
    i kn0ow this is a late post, but not everyone in america is exactly the same
    just like saying fuck turkey, just cuz of a few retards

Banned

i kn0ow this is a late post, but not everyone in america is exactly the same
    just like saying fuck turkey, just cuz of a few retards[/b]
    :mellow: It's the other way around, the non retarded ones are the "few". Your welcome for fixing that for you.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789