Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq

This is a discussion on I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Beeing the owner of many other news stations does not make fox news more reliable than others. Infact it means ...
Page: 6

Hybrid View

Beeing the owner of many other news stations does not make fox news more reliable than others. Infact it means they can even adapt it more easily due to less competition.

Furthermore the real muslims are no ''holy war fighting terrorist bombing kamikazi's''

The Koran clearly and literaly says "the muslim people are a people of the middle, and they must always search for ways to reach a consensus"

Therefor a true muslim will not carry out nor support these acts, as they are actions of the exremist groupings ( but are extremist groups not found in every religion? Agreed these take it one step to far but still, we performed crusades to afterall, be it hundreds of years ago. Didn't bush litteraly say something about a crusade against terrorism? )
    Unlike christian missionaries, the muslim missionaries did NOT force their religion upon the population. They allowed people to enter their religion, however they did not actually force them, they were free to believe in something else without concequences.

The only real problem with the muslim religion that i can think of is the fact that it is not debatable. Catholosism, Christianetie, Protestantism, whatever, The bible is open for discussion and interpretation. We all KNOW the bible has to be placed in its cultural and historical context and we ALL know many of it has been partly invented, added and rewritten. I feel completly sickend when i see those churches with preachers that claim they'll heal people with a slap in the face by the divine power of god vested in them. We are doing it wrong, thats not what beeing a christian is all about. Read some stuff from Dorothe Sölle or Huub Oosterhuis incase you need some education as far as christianity goes. Back to the muslims. Thats basicly it, they too need to learn that they may not read the koran as 'the word of god' but as writings that need to be put into context in order to be able to interpret it correctly, and they need to open the koran for discussions.

I'd like to see you reply to this, private
    Next time you refer to muslims and terrorists in one line, please mention they are extremists

Xtr3m3

One really quick question to Private...Why you say "fail"? We are having a nice debate here, we are not here to succeed or fail but to make a good argument about it. I accept failure as long as you make a good case about it and prove your points through a convincing arguments...they might have holes is them but still pretty accurate. One good example is moe. And you have a duality in posting. You say suicide bombers to get virgins (which is clearly Muslim religion*extremist* and "common sense") and then you say I never said "Muslim religion" . Then you talk about common sense and what everyone should know but you are not seeing common sense in none of my post because you don't want to see it.

If I lack common sense....then you *phew* I really don't know

Ignorance is contagious :lol:

i'd say all of this is the fault of religion. and the way everyone feels theirs is better.[/b]
    well the overwhelming religion in america doesn't tell its people to fucking hijack planes and run them into buildings to get virgins
    again you fail sad[/b]
    ok so i guess because i reffered to Christianity as not being responsible for the idiots that hijacked the planes ran them into buildings killing themselves hoping for virgins in there afterlife automatically means im talking about muslims right? Even tho im not the one that said u did and i clearly was quoting evilwevel when i said it .

You see i was simply proving his statement wrong as religion has nothing to do with this further proving i was NOT talking about muslims when i've said multiple times 911 was the reason for going into iraq based on pretenses which were later proven to be false .

i guess if i said Christians prefer eating baked chicken rather then fried the ppl eating fried are automatically black correct which wat exactly does that make you assuming im talking about muslims . it makes you a fool you see and a hypocrite for saying i was stereotyping muslims when you sir were the one that brought muslims into this whole debate .

Ignorance is contagious :lol:[/b]
    which im clearly immune to sir and if you really think this is a debate when the original topic is based off false propaganda .

Mens

It's not like Bush is controlling the governement, there were proper procedures that took place before we were even allowed to enter iraq. And lucky for you guys were still here, the world would fall apart without US.

Xtr3m3

@ Private
    I see our point now...which is obviously true to most religion and not just Christianity. Point have been proven.

You just realize I&#39;m a hypocrite? That took a long time. Nobody is safe from the wrath of hypocrisies in this world <_< Even you and everybody else in this entire forum is a hypocrite. I could state you are a hypocrite because you are a Christian and believe in war or what not. I&#39;m a hypocrite because I say U.S government is corrupt while favoring Iraq old government which was obliviously very bad compared to the U.S. I could state ko4life forums is pure hypocrisy because it sates no flaming and you see it everywhere. I&#39;m not the only hypocrite in this forums

Actually I was flaming the U.S military at the beginning and in no way did I intended it to become a debate, then it turn into the EU then it turn into 911 and false facts. Just like any discussion it unfolds all it&#39;s possibilities and becomes much fun.

so i win right ?

Xtr3m3

:huh: I don&#39;t know... :mellow:

Take the price if you want h34r:

banaanc

Crap, I didnt believe before theres so stupid ppl as Private, guess I&#39;m wrong...

and your loved Christianity killed millions of ppl to bring their religion of peace and love.

btw those "soldiers" are retards, i hope terrorists will get em, skin alive, cut to little pieces and send back in a small box

coffee7676

Crap, I didnt believe before theres so stupid ppl as Private, guess I&#39;m wrong...

and your loved Christianity killed millions of ppl to bring their religion of peace and love.

btw those "soldiers" are retards, i hope terrorists will get em, skin alive, cut to little pieces and send back in a small box[/b]
    wow...bit extreme? :mellow:

btw those "soldiers" are retards, i hope terrorists will get em, skin alive, cut to little pieces and send back in a small box[/b]
    right back at you buddy

Mens

What religon hasn&#39;t led to any deaths?

And honestly if you niggers hate the US so much quit playing usko, and pull together for an iraq ko.

Imhotep

I blame the muslims o.O

and china ? never knew they were off there feet wat kinda news u watching in norway mangz[/b]
    lol r u jokeing xD China have one of the biggest exports, wtf man look at the back of your t-shirt lol. I know China got some prob. now but I think it will be better in few years.

And lucky for you guys were still here, the world would fall apart without US.[/b]
    haha that was retarted :lol:
    Heres your america mate
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_th...rts_and_exports

you idiots import more than you export, in other words you buy more than you sell.

Banned

lol r u jokeing xD China have one of the biggest exports, wtf man look at the back of your t-shirt lol. I know China got some prob. now but I think it will be better in few years.
    haha that was retarted :lol:
    Heres your america mate
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_th...rts_and_exports

you idiots import more than you export, in other words you buy more than you sell.[/b]
    China has the biggest exports because they work for 10 cents a week. Most manufacturing company is situated in India and China because they provide cheap labor. Obviously, you don&#39;t know what the fuck you are talking about.

Let me give you a hint. In order to look a country&#39;s financial position, you look at the annual GDP.

Even with 2 billion people, they are ranked #4 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_count...P_%28nominal%29

However, to give you some credit, you are right about one thing their growth rate was phenomenal. This is because - once again - cheap labor. Most countries outsource their work because India and China provide cheap labor. America is one of those countries that outsource their work to India and China. So once again, you proved our point. Without America, these countries economy would crumble.

Banned

hey extreme, if people in the military are so retarted, then why do most people that score pretty high on the asvab go infantry? if you dont like the way we operate, then why dont you join and try to make a difference yourself. its funny because other men like me sleep on hard gravel freezing in the rain defending your freedom while you sleep in a warm bed with 3 hot meals a day. if you WANT to voice your opinion, dont bitch, act.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast