Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq

This is a discussion on I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I will just say that u.s is the fucken worst country in the world...those soldiers are fucken retards for doing ...
Page: 4

I will just say that u.s is the fucken worst country in the world...those soldiers are fucken retards for doing that..damn u.s...i dont know what more to say....i would be embarrassed if i was a born in u.s....worst fucken place....stupidest people i have ever seen.im speechless

Why don't you cry about it some more while you cuddle your bible and flag you filthy yank. Your soldiers are badly trained morons who think they are playing Halo.[/b]
    awe zero did someone get upset when someone actually clicked the link and read the facts not just the ones u felt back your moronic opinion dont be a pinhead u fucking ninnyhammer

QUICK JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON AND HATE AMERICA!

ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE DOIN IT!

QUICK JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON AND HATE AMERICA!

ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE DOIN IT![/b]
    yep which is why this topic has inspired my new signature

Psy

The best thing about America that you get nowhere else is: Naked Lesbian Bachelor Parties.

Xtr3m3

I got to agree A LOT of people are blinded by the media because on how they stereotype Americans. Yes, there lots of dumb people in America...but there also lots of dumb people elsewhere. And yes...America does have the smart people...if we did not then we would not have all this tech we see today. There tech that originated elsewhere...but American mentality works like this: You could do something? I can make it 10 times better.

@ sime

Give it up with moe...you will never beat moe at arguing. Why? like I mention earlier he put facts to the table. I learn that the hard way long time ago

Psy

I liken Moe to the republican congressman that is impossible to argue with as he ends his argument with a variation of "I win."

ZumieZ

few sheep < near thousands who died in 9|| and random acts of terrorism in the US[/b]
    the shepherd&#39;s sheep did not kill thousands people neither did the shepherd, and poor shepherd prolly has a familly, he needs to feed them with sheep/sell to get clothes and other stuff <_<
    he is innoncent :P

I will just say that u.s is the fucken worst country in the world...those soldiers are fucken retards for doing that..damn u.s...i dont know what more to say....i would be embarrassed if i was a born in u.s....worst fucken place....stupidest people i have ever seen.im speechless[/b]
    are you brain dead or something? no evidence they are even US soldiers anyways. And i dont know why everyone stero-types every fucking American for some shit a few idiots did, and last time i checked all the mass killings and genocides that have taken place in the world in the past 20years have been far fucking worse than killing a damn puppy or a few goats.

And speaking of stupid people, can i ask why Canada still has the queen of fucking England on the currency? LOL, oh thats right, you offically gained independence in 1982!!! practically yesterday

Kloud can show you something disgusting.

*big pause*

:huh:[/b]

The pictures of what you and Kloud do when no ones around doesn&#39;t concern me.

the shepherd&#39;s sheep did not kill thousands people neither did the shepherd, and poor shepherd prolly has a familly, he needs to feed them with sheep/sell to get clothes and other stuff <_<
    he is innoncent :P[/b]
    HOW THE FUCK U KNOW ? how do u know shepherd didn&#39;t do so something his fucking sheep are by the road its a hazzard for all u know the soldiers are clearing the roadside for other military vehicles which is completely reasonable considering were losing soldiers over there to roadside bombs

and SERIOUSLY bitching about american lives lost in iraq is a joke its a war they weren&#39;t drafted they volunteered and when u consider the INNOCENT lives lost during 911 its all worth it and dont give me bull shit about bushs war or he&#39;s a war criminal as i already said AMERICA decided not bush dammit

Psy

sheep bombs ftw

Xtr3m3

HOW THE FUCK U KNOW ? how do u know shepherd didn&#39;t do so something his fucking sheep are by the road its a hazzard for all u know the soldiers are clearing the roadside for other military vehicles which is completely reasonable considering were losing soldiers over there to roadside bombs

and SERIOUSLY bitching about american lives lost in iraq is a joke its a war they weren&#39;t drafted they volunteered and when u consider the INNOCENT lives lost during 911 its all worth it and dont give me bull shit about bushs war or he&#39;s a war criminal as i already said AMERICA decided not bush dammit[/b]
    First statement: How do you know anybody in Iraq is safe? According to you it is right to throw a grenade to anybody who is roadside right and then laughing about it? Why do we just wipe out the population of Iraq from the face planet? Think about what you said and come back again...ok?

Second statement: I agree with you that they volunteered...but don&#39;t be putting to separate issue together. 911 was plan by Osama...he is the mastermind of all this one might say(911). And where is he? Lets take a wild guess...NOBODY KNOWS. Iraq and 911 don&#39;t go together. We went to Iraq because CIA gave "wrong" information to Bush. They stated that they had "weapons of mass destruction" and was a "threat to the world and America". afterwards, they wanted to take down Hussein and establish "Democracy"
    And just for the record America decided to go to Afghanistan...we were manipulated to go to Iraq through false information brought by the government.
    Face it American government is just as corrupt as any form of government in the world.

Bush IS a criminal and a dumbass( you&#39;ll disagree with this if you are one of those stubborn patriotic morons that can&#39;t see the atrocities of the government which they lived in)

Poor dog.
    But what else the soldiers did its awesome and should be done over and over.
    Those arabs would do the same to other people aswell if they could invade to US , those kids will grow up to be
    " juba " , if you know history you&#39;d know that Juba is the Iraqi sniper man which killed over 663 US soldiers in 1 week ,he&#39;s hiding in building and kill soldiers of the US army.
    I glad to see what the soldiers did to the people there , and hopefully its could be worst.
    Because we all know those arabs ( if they been 17-20+ years old ) would even do worst then it .
    For example , if you not arab and you going into Gaza or Iraq or Iran and arabs catching you , you will die , they will hit you untill you die , those soldiers did NOTHING compared to the arabs , arabs at Israel shooting Qasams on civiilans for 1 thing , to kill them.
    So , good job US soldiers.
    ill say it from now , i do have mistakes but it doesn&#39;t mean you cant understand.

First statement: How do you know anybody in Iraq is safe? According to you it is right to throw a grenade to anybody who is roadside right and then laughing about it? Why do we just wipe out the population of Iraq from the face planet? Think about what you said and come back again...ok?[/b]
    watch the video again ok buddy it clearly wasn&#39;t a grenade and it wasn&#39;t even tossed near the man.

dont tell me to think about wat i said when u obviously dont know wat ur saying .

Second statement: I agree with you that they volunteered...but don&#39;t be putting to separate issue together. 911 was plan by Osama...he is the mastermind of all this one might say(911). And where is he? Lets take a wild guess...NOBODY KNOWS. Iraq and 911 don&#39;t go together. We went to Iraq because CIA gave "wrong" information to Bush. They stated that they had "weapons of mass destruction" and was a "threat to the world and America". afterwards, they wanted to take down Hussein and establish "Democracy"
    And just for the record America decided to go to Afghanistan...we were manipulated to go to Iraq through false information brought by the government.
    Face it American government is just as corrupt as any form of government in the world.

Bush IS a criminal and a dumbass( you&#39;ll disagree with this if you are one of those stubborn patriotic morons that can&#39;t see the atrocities of the government which they lived in)[/b]
    they&#39;re not separate issues at all because the information given to bush and all of the goverment was shared information from multiple countrys and confirmed by them we weren&#39;t manipulated at all and regardless we are there now and none of wats happening or happened in the past would EVER in any government make bush a criminal and if he&#39;s a dumbass how&#39;d he get elected twice ? clearly ur family doesn&#39;t get u elected .

you can&#39;t put stubborn and patriotic together to describe the type of moron i am you fool because i disagree with something you said that is clearly false and inaccurate

and we are now in iraq with the permission of iraqi government so unno maybe there government is just as corrupt as the us go whine choir boi i hope u were catholic

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast