Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq

This is a discussion on I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; uh...it was banaanc that said soldiers were tard's not xtreme. ...asvab is pretty easy....
Page: 7

Hybrid View

coffee7676

uh...it was banaanc that said soldiers were tard's not xtreme.

...asvab is pretty easy.

banaanc

uh...it was banaanc that said soldiers were tard's not xtreme.

...asvab is pretty easy.[/b]
    i didnt say that soldiers are retards i said those "soldiers" are retards (at least there)

and you know what would change if there werent US, nothing(except gas prices would drop)! so stop dreaming about some stupid stuff.

Xtr3m3

hey extreme, if people in the military are so retarted, then why do most people that score pretty high on the asvab go infantry? if you dont like the way we operate, then why dont you join and try to make a difference yourself. its funny because other men like me sleep on hard gravel freezing in the rain defending your freedom while you sleep in a warm bed with 3 hot meals a day. if you WANT to voice your opinion, dont bitch, act.[/b]
    :huh: I never said soldier were retards :huh:
    I don't join because I'm a hypocrite
    I'm sorry you have to go through that and I respect that...but it was your decision to join in the first place.
    And it really hard to act on what one feels is right when corruption is everywhere.
    I'm sorry if I disrespected any soldier here...is just few of these soldiers make the rest of the soldiers look bad.

My post wasnt about how much they work for or anything, I know how much they work for man. READ IT AGAIN. I even said I know they have prpblems so Obviously, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Whats your point with 2bil peoepl and that shit ? 4 is a good number. I also said one of the biggest and not the biggest so >.>

the market will crumbel without China not america, and its not that america is the one holding the dam market >.< what will happen if russia or eu withdraw ? will market crumbel then ??

With all the nic countries the americans import from china can prob. be replaced

thx for the credit tho

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

My post wasnt about how much they work for or anything, I know how much they work for man. READ IT AGAIN. I even said I know they have prpblems so Obviously, you don&#39;t know what the fuck you are talking about.

Whats your point with 2bil peoepl and that shit ? 4 is a good number. I also said one of the biggest and not the biggest so >.>

the market will crumbel without China not america, and its not that america is the one holding the dam market >.< what will happen if russia or eu withdraw ? will market crumbel then ??

With all the nic countries the americans import from china can prob. be replaced

thx for the credit tho[/b]
    Don&#39;t those two statements contradict each other? First you say that w/o China, America&#39;s economy will crumble, implying that China is the more important of the two, and is needed more than the US. Then you say that China can be replaced, making it seem far less important and needed, implying that the US can rely on any country with similar economic status and population as China.

Banned

My post wasnt about how much they work for or anything, I know how much they work for man. READ IT AGAIN. I even said I know they have prpblems so Obviously, you don&#39;t know what the fuck you are talking about.

thx for the credit tho[/b]
    Whats my point? Are you a complete moron? Let me explain in retard terms so you can understand.

Let us say that everyone earned 1 dollar a year in China. The annual nominal GDP would be 2 billion since there are 2 billion people in China.

Let us say that everyone earned 1 dollar a year in America. The annual nominal GDP would be 250 million since there are 250 million people in America.

Do you understand now Mr. Einstein ?

I feel sorry for American ambassadors in different countries. They probably have to deal with these type of morons everyday.

Whats my point? Are you a complete moron? Let me explain in retard terms so you can understand.

Let us say that everyone earned 1 dollar a year in China. The annual nominal GDP would be 2 billion since there are 2 billion people in China.

Let us say that everyone earned 1 dollar a year in America. The annual nominal GDP would be 250 million since there are 250 million people in America.

Do you understand now Mr. Einstein ?

I feel sorry for American ambassadors in different countries. They probably have to deal with these type of morons everyday.[/b]
    Haha wtf is wrong with you.? I said I allredy knew those facts. The fact is after my 1st post you made a complitly retarted post.

China makes less money blabalbal, i wasnt even talking about that I just said they are one of the biggest export counties and you just had to explain why they are &#39;&#39;wow u r so smart I didnt know they worked for so littel money&#39;&#39;

then parasitic It was about that China can find new investors and that they wont crumbel if america goes down, same goes for America

u r just like ur president moe you say alot of bull but in the end you dont make any sence. YOu just say some facts peopel alredy know >.<

Mens

China has the biggest exports because they work for 10 cents a week. Most manufacturing company is situated in India and China because they provide cheap labor. Obviously, you don&#39;t know what the fuck you are talking about.

Let me give you a hint. In order to look a country&#39;s financial position, you look at the annual GDP.

Even with 2 billion people, they are ranked #4 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_count...P_%28nominal%29

However, to give you some credit, you are right about one thing their growth rate was phenomenal. This is because - once again - cheap labor. Most countries outsource their work because India and China provide cheap labor. America is one of those countries that outsource their work to India and China. So once again, you proved our point. Without America, these countries economy would crumble.[/b]
    Zing! I&#39;m fucking glad someone knows wtf they are talking about.
    Don&#39;t those two statements contradict each other? First you say that w/o China, America&#39;s economy will crumble, implying that China is the more important of the two, and is needed more than the US. Then you say that China can be replaced, making it seem far less important and needed, implying that the US can rely on any country with similar economic status and population as China.[/b]
    i.e India

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Europe is the future FTW!
    look at the dollar baby it goes down down down...
    dont fuk the usa they are already fuked....................
    europe made the usa POINT!
    I know u will flame me now, but i dont care -_-
    and btw i give five fuks on bush!!

Xtr3m3

I predict a war between West-East is coming h34r:

Back to topic:

Those damn bastards throwing a puppy h34r:

I predict a war between West-East is coming h34r:

Back to topic:

Those damn bastards throwing a puppy h34r:[/b]
    yes lets get back to topic when u called me a stereotyper yet because of a film on youtube the most unreliable source u could ever imagine that doesn&#39;t even prove there american soldiers you decide to flame EVERY american soldier you sir are retarded and the real bastard here

banaanc

its their problem of sticking their nose in other ppls business and their problem if their nose gets shot off

Banned

its their problem of sticking their nose in other ppls business and their problem if their nose gets shot off[/b]
    Actually, we thought that Sadam was harbouring weapons of mass destructions which were aimed towards disturbing America&#39;s way of life. When we put Sadam out of power, we destroyed the Iraqian&#39;s economy in the process. Therefore, it was American duty to correct our mistake and help rebuild Iraq. For that reason, we are still in Iraq. In other words, we are sticking our nose in our own problems. However since you are a retarded American hater, I bet you won&#39;t get the point because it has nothing to do with your train of thought or should I say lack of.

banaanc

Actually, we thought that Sadam was harbouring weapons of mass destructions which were aimed towards disturbing America&#39;s way of life. When we put Sadam out of power, we destroyed the Iraqian&#39;s economy in the process. Therefore, it was American duty to correct our mistake and help rebuild Iraq. For that reason, we are still in Iraq. In other words, we are sticking our nose in our own problems. However since you are a retarded American hater, I bet you won&#39;t get the point because it has nothing to do with your train of thought or should I say lack of.[/b]
    No, bush knew theres oil, and he wanted it for american junk you call cars, and he thought up a good excuse - weapons of mass destruction(trying to play this card against Iran too).

and to disturb "America&#39;s way of life" they would need a few years, US is going down the drain anyway.

Mens

its their problem of sticking their nose in other ppls business and their problem if their nose gets shot off[/b]
    So im assuming you live in Iraq, because i know for a fact you&#39;re not American.
    No?
    then STFU and GTFO.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast