Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

KO players for Obama

This is a discussion on KO players for Obama within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I'm looking forward to watching McCain's and Palin's concession speeches.[/b] those are always boring...besides mike huckabees, (i woulda voted huckabee ...
Page: 52

Zaczaco11

I'm looking forward to watching McCain's and Palin's concession speeches.[/b]
    those are always boring...besides mike huckabees, (i woulda voted huckabee over any1 :unsure: )

im looking foward to a year from now when obamas president and his approval ratings are lower then bushes half the shit he's saying he cannot do without taxing the middle class so jus wait n see he'll be lucky if he gets re-elected

u can be proud about the first black president then realize oh wait he's out spending mccain 7 to 1 in battle ground states and 3 to 1 over all then you'll realize he won on a lie as he pledge to take public financing

im looking foward to a year from now when obamas president and his approval ratings are lower then bushes half the shit he's saying he cannot do without taxing the middle class so jus wait n see he'll be lucky if he gets re-elected

u can be proud about the first black president then realize oh wait he's out spending mccain 7 to 1 in battle ground states and 3 to 1 over all then you'll realize he won on a lie as he pledge to take public financing[/b]
    The ignorance in every single one of your posts is blinding.

Seems you edit your first post...

FACT: Nobody changes, unless they change individually. Even so, you're are bound to what the higher government people tell you to do.

Haha, who spoon fed you this bullshit?

I'll like to know your opinion now...are you going to throw at me some Pro-McCain propaganda?[/b]
    Obama > McCain (On Health Care)
    [/b]
    Healthcare is obtainable to those who seek it for as little as a few dollars a month if they truly need such coverage.

Obama > McCain (On Economy)[/b]
    Neither are good on the economy. Look at their votes on the 700 BILLION dollar bailout. They want to have the fed create money out of thin air, decreasing the value of money already in the market, which specifically decrease the value of savings, to help those who lived out of their means.

Obama = McCain (War) Maybe Obama is a little better but not much.[/b]
    I won't argue why the US is in already in war. I am already opposed to it. But McCain is a better choice when it comes to war.

Obama = Help Middle Class[/b]
    No, as evident from the 700 billion dollar bailout, neither are helping the middle class. They may be helping the working class, which contains some Middle Class, but people who saved their money and have liquid assets are getting screwed.

McCain = Help Big business[/b]
    To Psy:

Helping the welfare class also helps big business [/b]
    1. Utter bullshit on healthcare for a few dollars a month.
    2. Economy - Already PMed you about the bailout, and explained why it's a retarded thing to harp on and you didn't even mention anything to do with taxes.
    3. War - You mean to start more meaningless pre-emptive wars? Sure sure. McCain's touted military experience apart from his PoW experience was an utter joke. He crashed more than 5 planes and most of the times it was purely due to his incompetence and the only reason he even got where he was in the military was due to his grandfather and (father?) being admirals, and he was ranked 894 of 899 of his entire class.

Btw private just to make this clear, Psy is bashing McCain just as much as Obama so don't believe you have someone that actually agrees with your bullshit rhetoric besides morons.

Banned

u can be proud about the first black president then realize oh wait he's out spending mccain 7 to 1 in battle ground states and 3 to 1 over all then you'll realize he won on a lie as he pledge to take public financing[/b]
    You expect this mess to be fix within a year? Wow, you think too highly of Obama. He must be Jesus in your heart.

And McCain says he will reduced our deficit within his first year (in the 3rd debate). Yes lets vote for him! With 700 Billion to help the economy. To reform our education system we must reduce its spending! To drill for more oil and build nuclear plants! And spend more in Iraq to make it another Vietnam war! Where we have no goals to work toward victory! Yes those don't cost money. We need to fix things by spending less.

Obama will spend your money! McCain won't because he will have "Joe the Plumber" make money for everyone in a cigar box under McCain's bed! (SNL)

"Pumping profits" http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27453305

wtf are u talking about kennie i pointed out obama can't do a 3rd of the shit he's talking about specially his plan for the economy its not possible in a recession it will cause a depression theres no debating it

no goals towards victory kennie ? if u'd turn off msnbc u'd realize we are only in control of 4 or 5 regions in iraq of 18 soon enough we will be out off iraq in victory not in withdraw which is wat obama is planning on regardless of the progress .

eric health care for me full coverage is 248 bucks a month im pretty sure i can afford that if i wanted it i dont ! however under obama for some reason i will be fined for not providing myself and my employees with insurance which is why were currently moving to subcontracting our employees something alot of businesses will do as its less taxes atm and less liability

and "meaningless pre-emptive wars" ugh u think obama wont do the same with a document that some 32 nations shared are u kidding me ? biden and powell are already using scare tactics and obama isn't even elected yet numb nuts

u say my post show ignorance and yet i dont see you even attempting to correct me why ? because its true ? u can't accept the fact that obama hangs in the hood with multiple known terrorist , has lied about a number of PROVEN things throughout this campaign are u afraid to actually do research on you own candidate ?

and eric shame on you for demeaning any mans service to his country typical leftist non-sense

psy who ? not sure what your talkin bout

Xtr3m3

Democrats for middle class hahahaha good one
    [/b]
    FACT: Democrats like to help the Middle class society more than the Republicans. I'm not saying they are good at it, I'm just putting what party does more for it.

Healthcare is obtainable to those who seek it for as little as a few dollars a month if they truly need such coverage.[/b]

Very true but...how about the 48 million of American that can afford it or have a bad Insurance company? If you get ill or something bad happens to your health and you end up in the hospital for a month, you'll be charge a minimum of 200k. If you don't have a insurance company or have one that does not cover much you'll be in debt for a very long time. Bill Clinton when he was in office wanted a nation health care system that included every American. What happened to it? It got shot down before it got to congress.

Neither are good on the economy. Look at their votes on the 700 BILLION dollar bailout. They want to have the fed create money out of thin air, decreasing the value of money already in the market, which specifically decrease the value of savings, to help those who lived out of their means. [/b]
    True, damn bastards!!

I won't argue why the US is in already in war. I am already opposed to it. But McCain is a better choice when it comes to war.[/b]

What?!?!That guy will drive the U.S to a complete destruction. Obama too, but to a lesser degree. Either of the two candidates will fuck us badly one way or another when it comes to external affairs. And don't even get me started when it comes to Palin!

No, as evident from the 700 billion dollar bailout, neither are helping the middle class. They may be helping the working class, which contains some Middle Class, but people who saved their money and have liquid assets are getting screwed.[/b]

True...

Helping the welfare class also helps big business.[/b]

True, but this guys are making a TON of money in different areas of big business and are screwing us up badly (Ex: Oil companies, Insurance companies). For example, Halliburton provided contaminated water to Soldiers. And profiting from it Btw...this was years ago, I have no idea of the condition now, maybe they improve maybe not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeIxHQ-lkuM

EDIT: Forgot to add that the war is coming out of our taxes! For what? To help rebuild a country that we destroyed. Ironic isn't it?

Banned

wtf are u talking about kennie i pointed out obama can't do a 3rd of the shit he's talking about specially his plan for the economy its not possible in a recession it will cause a depression theres no debating it

no goals towards victory kennie ? if u'd turn off msnbc u'd realize we are only in control of 4 or 5 regions in iraq of 18 soon enough we will be out off iraq in victory not in withdraw which is wat obama is planning on regardless of the progress .
    eric health care for me full coverage is 248 bucks a month im pretty sure i can afford that if i wanted it i dont ! however under obama for some reason i will be fined for not providing myself and my employees with insurance which is why were currently moving to subcontracting our employees something alot of businesses will do as its less taxes atm and less liability[/b]
    Yes, we can have control of regions but don't need to maintain it. When we leave it will still be ours. Another Vietnam please?

Yes, during the financial crisis McCain stop his campaign and went to Washington to work! Uh he have any knowledge of the economy? Obama called his advisors, Clinton's advisors , Hillary, and Bill himself but he didn't work for us! Lazy Obama.

This is how much McCain care about the children.
    "How will the funding be distributed? The Secretary will provide at least $200,000 per year to each Center of Excellence, depending on availability of funding. The Secretary has discretion to increase awards if more funds become available."
    http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues...87-22d1316e75ed

Yes, more money in Iraq. We will sacrifice our children's future if we need to! $200,000 is enough?

I don't think anyone wins a war, or there is a clear victory. We shouldn't be in this war in the first place. I would rather spend our money on our country. WTF happen to Bin Laden? There is more shame on fighting a war we shouldn't be in than admitting we were wrong. I don't think that our troops should be considered losers if we did pull out, or "lost". They were doing there job. Find it insulting that McCain keeps talking about them losing if we leave. We lost when we started.
    Talk about Obama not being able to do a 3rd of the shit he talks about? Well same goes for McCain. Only Obama offers more new ideas than the same old republican rhetoric crap. Scary to me that McCain has never used a computer. Tells how stubborn he is to new ideas.

kennie we had control of 6 until like a week ago were in the process of turning over the remaining 5 and then were essentially basically outta iraq

and its funny u bring up mccains knowledge of the economy considering a poll recently released today puts mccain ahead of obama when it comes to who knows the economy the best u can blame obamas spread the wealth comment for that . I dont put much faith in polls but another poll about redistribution of wealth showed 80% of people opposed redistribution of wealth and like 8% favored it which is obvious enough for me and obamas views on redistribution of wealth have been made clearer then ever the spread the wealth comment was just the tip of the iceberg now we have his 2001 interview

im proud to be an american bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

Banned

Polls are people's opinion and perception. In reality, do both of them know anything about the economy? That's why Obama call every advisors in his phone book.

But we don't need to maintain the regions? We will still be in control after we leave?....waste of time, effort and money.

I've been watching a lot of McCain's speeches, wonder why no one in the audience ask him, when do we get to hear about your plans?

I'm proud too. Polls don't really mean that much. Results aren't justification for us being in Iraq in the first place. Experts already said McCain's expertise aren't in economics. Obama isnt the one talking about spreading the wealth, McCain and Palin's rhetoric machine are talking about that. All I ever hear when I listen to them speak is "taxes, Obama, taxes, Obama...." Cant wait till this shit is over

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

well my whole family went out today.

voted for obama

Zaczaco11

Yes, we can have control of regions but don't need to maintain it. When we leave it will still be ours. Another Vietnam please?[/b]
    lol then the fairies sprinkled their magical sleeping dust on the enemies, and when they woke up they were in a room filled with candy and joy. The Americans and terrorists then sat and chatted over a warm and delightful cup of hot cocoa.

Results aren't justification for us being in Iraq in the first place.[/b]
    does the first reason justify being there in the first place?

Banned

Now you're in the spirit.

McCain acts like we're gonna talk to the terrorists without any precaution. I'm sure Obama will have all of his "gangsta" up in his hood with him in the room. Especially Bill Ayers, Bill Ayers: "If ya'll gonna mess with my black brotha, ya'll messin with me."