Page 56 of 72 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

KO players for Obama

This is a discussion on KO players for Obama within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; god i wish someone would kill that confused faggot...
Page: 56

Hybrid View

Zaczaco11

god i wish someone would kill that confused faggot

Oh no, it's not edited to make Obama look bad! To people like Private, he's killing a baby! Screw the mother's life! SAVE THE BABY![/b]
    dont wanna debate abortion because its an endless debate comes down to u having faith or not having faith really and last i checked obama put the mothers life in danger supporting the abortion to take place in the first place

vandy ur right alot of people feel the same way and think that the 44 million abortions that have taken place is a genocide and people like nancy pelosi and obama are criminals for supporting it

but even for myself i think abortion has to be possible to an extent in the case of rape / incest sure but i mean with all we have today abortion should not even be necessary there are things like morning after pills and the pill itself and the fucking ring and all that shit to prevent babys the idiots getting pregnant have made there choice in the first place by letting the dick enter there vagina thats the only choice they should have

I don't wanna debate it with someone that is pro-war, anti-handouts. Hypocrite. Don't act like you really care what happens to the baby, then don't give a damn what happens after its born and what kinda life it will have. Woman of rape and incest can't always get to contraceptives the day after what happen to them. Once again proving that you have no real sympathy for ppl. Although I do agree with you on one thing. Woman and men need to use protection, be smarter about sex with their partners when they aren't married. I think while Palin was busy playing politics she forgot to give that speech to her daughter, oh wait she doesn't believe in talking about it or birth control. At least her family is rich enough to support her stupid decisions.

Banned

I don't wanna debate it with someone that is pro-war, anti-handouts. Hypocrite. Don't act like you really care what happens to the baby, then don't give a damn what happens after its born and what kinda life it will have. Woman of rape and incest can't always get to contraceptives the day after what happen to them. Once again proving that you have no real sympathy for ppl. Although I do agree with you on one thing. Woman and men need to use protection, be smarter about sex with their partners when they aren't married. I think while Palin was busy playing politics she forgot to give that speech to her daughter, oh wait she doesn't believe in talking about it or birth control. At least her family is rich enough to support her stupid decisions.[/b]
    You can't blame Palin for what her daughter did. I know several people who are GREAT parents but just have kids that will be kids. Abortion is something that should never take place, unless it has to do with rape then and only then should it even be considered.

Banned

Pro-choice people want abortion to be available when it's necessary. Like Roe v Wade, the woman was raped, are we going to punish her with that baby? Yes, the baby is innocent but think of how painful it would be for the mother. Unplanned and it was from someone she didn't even like not to mention love.

Of course people who didn't went to school dont know about Roe V Wade. Fuck, I bet even Palin doesn't know what happen in that case.

Pro-choice and Pro-life both hate the whores who have abortions regularly. Don't be ignorant.

You're right kids will do what they do. But I do hold her blame partly. You need to talk to your kids about sex. Palin believes you shouldn't. Studies have proven that when you don't talk to your kids about sex they are more likely to have underage premarital sex, without contraceptives.

Banned

You're right kids will do what they do. But I do hold her blame partly. You need to talk to your kids about sex. Palin believes you shouldn't. Studies have proven that when you don't talk to your kids about sex they are more likely to have underage premarital sex.[/b]
    Kids aren't stupid, they know the consequences of having unprotected sex or even protected sex for that matter. I don't think having a talk is going to stop a kid from doing what they want, never stopped me.

Banned

Yes, every kid thinks like you and talks like you...researches have proven it, go search for it.

You know what else is disgusting? a 9 year old being pregnant, or was it 8 that was the youngest ever.

Kids aren't stupid, they know the consequences of having unprotected sex or even protected sex for that matter. I don't think having a talk is going to stop a kid from doing what they want, never stopped me.[/b]
    You're just plain wrong. Statics prove that children that aren't talked to about sex are have it more, and get pregnant more. Example, Palin's kid.

Zaczaco11

Kids aren't stupid, they know the consequences of having unprotected sex or even protected sex for that matter. I don't think having a talk is going to stop a kid from doing what they want, never stopped me.[/b]
    beating it in the shower doesnt get people pregnant

Banned

You're just plain wrong. Statics prove that children that aren't talked to about sex are have it more, and get pregnant more. Example, Palin's kid.[/b]
    So your saying if your parent was like hey son/daughter, if you have sex you can get pregnant and or get someone pregnant.

O really???

YES!

dur da dur

Banned

So your saying if your parent was like hey son/daughter, if you have sex you can get pregnant and or get someone pregnant.

O really???

YES!
    dur da dur[/b]
    Makes your children more aware of the consequences. Why kids have sex? For pleasure or because they want a baby? At least it will teach them if you're doing it for pleasure, at least protect yourself.

Statistics say children who were taught about sex ed were more likely to protect themselves dumbass. Ever read a study before?

Zxenke

Post link of study, Kennie

Hi,

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/...80319151225.htm

You are so dense elucid; sadly typical of a christian. Sex education has been known to lower teenage pregnancy for decades, it isn't contentious or cutting-edge without the religious connotations it inevitably provokes from retards.

I hate to be so blunt, but anyone who supports Palin in any way shape or form is an utter moron. She is scientifically illiterate, incapable of debate (nothing new after 8 years of Bush), delusional, hypocritical and not qualified for any kind of position of political responsibility let alone vice president and quite possibly president. I would have thought the last 8 years would have taught Americans to avoid these political ignoramuses but I guess that is just wishful thinking.

Banned

Hi,

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/...80319151225.htm

You are so dense elucid; sadly typical of a christian. Sex education has been known to lower teenage pregnancy for decades, it isn't contentious or cutting-edge without the religious connotations it inevitably provokes from retards.

I hate to be so blunt, but anyone who supports Palin in any way shape or form is an utter moron. She is scientifically illiterate, incapable of debate (nothing new after 8 years of Bush), delusional, hypocritical and not qualified for any kind of position of political responsibility let alone vice president and quite possibly president. I would have thought the last 8 years would have taught Americans to avoid these political ignoramuses but I guess that is just wishful thinking.[/b]
    You're so stupid dude, just stop talking. Your study doesn't even say it would it says it might. Kids know the consequences of their actions they're not stupid, they know what can happen if they have sex. Palin has been great for Alaska and has done nothing but good there. I'm not saying she was the best pick for VP but she isn't a political moron as you say.