Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

KO players for Obama

This is a discussion on KO players for Obama within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Only a kid would say that. Or a very young male with no kids. So every pregnancy is planned? 16 ...
Page: 58

Banned

Only a kid would say that. Or a very young male with no kids. So every pregnancy is planned? 16 year olds want babies? Wait why am I trying to talk common sense to you.[/b]
    Where did i say 16 year old kids want babies? I said they know what CAN happen if they have sex they don't need someone to tell there can be a possible pregnancy when they have sex.

Banned

You know in the debate with Palin & Biden, I thought Biden owned Palin very bad yet i come here and everyone is saying how good Palin did and how Palin won. Honestly don't see how she won. I started watching it like few mins after it started. Palin really pissed me off when she was given a second chance or asked if she wanted to comment on Biden's reply and Palin went BACK to the previous question reply of Biden. Only thing Palin has going for her is her looks. (yes she very hot) Loved watching it on HD

Thoughts?

Zaczaco11

You are so dense elucid; sadly typical of a christian.[/b]

You're so stupid dude, just stop talking.[/b]

Your just as stupid as 000000.[/b]

wow this debate really is heating up. too bad i stepped out when i did >.<

Only thing Palin has going for her is her looks. (yes she very hot) Loved watching it on HD
    Thoughts?[/b]
    thats like saying martha stuart is hot you sick fuck

You know in the debate with Palin & Biden, I thought Biden owned Palin very bad yet i come here and everyone is saying how good Palin did and how Palin won. Honestly don&#39;t see how she won. I started watching it like few mins after it started. Palin really pissed me off when she was given a second chance or asked if she wanted to comment on Biden&#39;s reply and Palin went BACK to the previous question reply of Biden. Only thing Palin has going for her is her looks. (yes she very hot) Loved watching it on HD
    Thoughts?[/b]
    I heard that she won only because the standards for her were set so low, because of how badly previous interviews went. Everyone was expecting her to chock, so yeah she did alright. I think the debate was pretty even. I thought Biden did very well.

Banned

thats like saying martha stuart is hot you sick fuck[/b]
    Some people have fetishes.. Mine so happeningly starts with a M..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Some people have fetishes.. Mine so happeningly starts with a M..[/b]
    Moves

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Some people have fetishes.. Mine so happeningly starts with a M..[/b]
    Mom

LMAO!

Zaczaco11

Mom
    LMAO![/b]
    every1 knows it but their afrad to say it, HE&#39;S A MILF HUNTER ZUJAJAJA

I hate to be so blunt, but anyone who supports Palin in any way shape or form is an utter moron. She is scientifically illiterate, incapable of debate (nothing new after 8 years of Bush), delusional, hypocritical and not qualified for any kind of position of political responsibility let alone vice president and quite possibly president. I would have thought the last 8 years would have taught Americans to avoid these political ignoramuses but I guess that is just wishful thinking.[/b]
    not qualified for any kind of position of political responsibility and yet the people voting for obama aren&#39;t stupid he&#39;s got 4 years in the senate 2 of them the guys been campaigning

+1[/b]
    +1 one ? really +1 ? ur "statics" tell u to +1 that or ?

wow this debate really is heating up. too bad i stepped out when i did >.<
    thats like saying martha stuart is hot you sick fuck[/b]
    ... i&#39;d do martha if she was hot as sarah palin that chick is amazing

and really now are we talking about palins daughter who&#39;s engaged to be married family used to be off the table and if u look at the first week of media coverage on sarah u will see its clearly not when its a non liberal woman

Banned

Yes, 2 years experience in the senate. What about his doctoral? What about his advisors? What about Clinton&#39;s advisors? What about the Clintons?

McCain worked for us while we had a crisis! Obama just called everyone on his phone book for advice. Lazy Obama!

Everyone know it was a shotgun wedding. If he didn&#39;t say he will marry her then Palin will play a hunting game with him like how she does it on her hunting trip. The only difference is she&#39;s not gonna be hunting animals...

Xtr3m3

Oh noes! Please tell me we did not go into the morality issue again. Abortion should not even be mention in the elections. A lot of people here are mentioning that Obama is pro-abortion. Not true, he is pro-choice, meaning its the woman right to choose is she wants the child or not. Whatever happen to freedom in the U.S?

I&#39;m pro-choice but I don&#39;t completely support abortion. <_< Also, it was mention that the president can&#39;t do shit about it either. And sill some people vote because "he is pro-life" utter bullshit.

what usa needs is another war for more money! here comes World War III!!!!!![/b]
    You sir, have hit the nail in the head...

your fucking stupid "shotgun wedding" is typical double standard bull shit i&#39;d get banned if i talked about kfc being served at obamas celebration party , these two kids are none of your business and look where trash talking family got kerry , why do u think obama keeps his mouth shut

and wat about his "doctoral" ... advisors ... clintons advisors and the clintons .... as if its just john mccain kicking ass if u knew nething u&#39;d realize it was obamas idea to suspend both campaigns and he fucked john over same as public financing

and most of clintons advisors are on fox news now trashing obamas tax policies so ya glad u brought em up

Oh noes! Please tell me we did not go into the morality issue again. Abortion should not even be mention in the elections. A lot of people here are mentioning that Obama is pro-abortion. Not true, he is pro-choice, meaning its the woman right to choose is she wants the child or not. Whatever happen to freedom in the U.S?

I&#39;m pro-choice but I don&#39;t completely support abortion. <_< Also, it was mention that the president can&#39;t do shit about it either. And sill some people vote because "he is pro-life" utter bullshit.[/b]
    president would play a big role if the states go to far and abortion will obviously be an issue it involves the death of an unborn baby something believers will always be against as the bible is clear on life and when a large % of americans are believers wat do u expect .. and when its 2 senators running against each other there voting records come into play and obamas stance on abortion is alot different then mccains so obviously its an issue

and if people vote for someone because there pro-choice or pro-life it just shows there judgment which is necessary in an executive position

but u saying we need another war for money ... what ever happened to u liberals calling iraq a war for oil .... oh thats right 4 dollars a gallon shut u the fuck up

Banned

Yes every kid at the age of 17 upon having sex plan on being a parent and marrying their current partner.

Like that guy who posted his life update, upon having sex, he thought up the idea of taking her pic laying there waiting for him.