Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

KO players for Obama

This is a discussion on KO players for Obama within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Actually you are an idiot. Our forefathers broke away from Britain because of their persecution of Christians. So actually this ...
Page: 8

Hybrid View

Banned

Actually you are an idiot. Our forefathers broke away from Britain because of their persecution of Christians. So actually this nation is based on Christianity and Christianity is based on God so therefor our country is based on God.[/b]
    Catholic Kings were prosecuting Protestants....both groups believe in God and derive from Christianity.

Banned

actually our nation was founded on the basis of getting away from religious control freaks, such as the kind u urself are portraying urself as

if u want to condem a person for not agreeing with ur relgious views then by all means LEAVE THIS COUNTRY because u are the exact reason this country was made to avoid[/b]
    I am not forcing my religion on anyone. Yes we have the freedom of religion but our forefathers based and wrote the constitution with a Godly based mind. The point I'm trying to get across to you is that patriotism is a very important quality in a candidate for Presidency to me, which is my opinion and some of you may disagree which is completely ok with me. Also I have no problem whatsoever with freedom of religion.

guykap

I'll cut off my dick before I vote Obama.. Hillary owns.

Banned

If the country was founded on the "Basis of God" then why would our forefathers have "freedom of religion" in the Bill of Rights for?
    You talk like you know God personally, no one knows God. God's reveals himself to us through our daily experiences of life. People like you are the reason why people think God is some old man controlling our life like a puppet master with strings dangling from the clouds.[/b]
    God doesn't reveal himself through our daily experiences he reveals himself through the bible.

Banned

I am not forcing my religion on anyone. Yes we have the freedom of religion but our forefathers based and wrote the constitution with a Godly based mind. The point I'm trying to get across to you is that patriotism is a very important quality in a candidate for Presidency to me, which is my opinion and some of you may disagree which is completely ok with me. Also I have no problem whatsoever with freedom of religion.[/b]
    So the only way to be patriotic is to join the army?... Have you ever seen McCain says the pledge? nor Obama? you talk like you stalk them everyday and everynight.

Catholic Kings were prosecuting Protestants....both groups believe in God and derive from Christianity.[/b]
    Yes they do (Actually it was mostly a Queen Mary ,who is now called bloody Mary) but Catholicism broke away from Christianity in a big way which was sale of indulgences, worshiping The Virgin Mary, adding books to the Bible, and having the Church interpret the Bible. Whatever they said went, and if you tried to rebel they would kill you or torture or imprison.

God doesn't reveal himself through our daily experiences he reveals himself through the bible.[/b]
    Moron. You obviously are not a Christian.

Banned

So the only way to be patriotic is to join the army?... Have you ever seen McCain says the pledge? nor Obama? you talk like you stalk them everyday and everynight.[/b]
    where did I say anything about joining the army? I just don't see Barack as a patriotic person.

Moron. You obviously are not a Christian.[/b]
    How am I a moron and how does God reveal himself to us through our daily Experiences?

Who are you to tell me i am not a Christan.

How am I a moron and how does God reveal himself to us through our daily Experiences?

Who are you to tell me i am not a Christan.[/b]
    He reveals himself through life. He created us to worship him. Worship is not just praise and praying, it is also using the talents he gave us. So that means he reveals himself through our daily experiences. And I should not have said you are not a Christian, but what you said is something that someone who did not know Christianity would say.

Banned

He reveals himself through life. He created us to worship him. Worship is not just praise and praying, it is also using the talents he gave us. So that means he reveals himself through our daily experiences. And I should not have said you are not a Christian, but what you said is something that someone who did not know Christianity would say.[/b]
    God tells us about himself through the Bible. Use the talents he gave to preach his word and profess to others through the Bible.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

God tells us about himself through the Bible. Use the talents he gave to preach his word and profess to others through the Bible.[/b]
    You are a fucking idiot. I'm not even gonna say how, cuz you wouldn't even understand it you blind religious nut.

Actually you are an idiot. Our forefathers broke away from Britain because of their persecution of Christians. So actually this nation is based on Christianity and Christianity is based on God so therefor our country is based on God.[/b]
    You just can't be serious... Do you really think that the people that went to a free, not ruled by anyone, filled with unexploited resources, land, who left a continent wich was getting really expensive and with a ever increasing population, because of religion?

And what fucking prosecution of the christians? The one that did the ROMAN empire? Do you even know what a religious prosecution is? Are you kidding me?

God tells us about himself through the Bible. Use the talents he gave to preach his word and profess to others through the Bible.[/b]
    And... He does reveal himself through the Bible and also through our experiences.

Banned

And... He does reveal himself through the Bible and also through our experiences.[/b]
    Can you explain to me how?

Can you explain to me how?[/b]
    He reveals himself through life. He created us to worship him. Worship is not just praise and praying, it is also using the talents he gave us. So that means he reveals himself through our daily experiences.[/b]

Banned

But where do we learn how to worship him and server and follow his will?

Does life teach us that? I think not.

But where do we learn how to worship him and server and follow his will?
    Does life teach us that? I think not.[/b]
    Yes... but that still does not disprove prove that he shows himself when we worship him...

Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast