Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

One sick bastard who doesnt believe in god -.-

This is a discussion on One sick bastard who doesnt believe in god -.- within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_ so being atheist = being a sick bastard? didnt know christians were the next ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_
    so being atheist = being a sick bastard?

didnt know christians were the next extreme islamists *

prove me there is a god and then i will start believing in whatever u want

the guys pm is actually the truth and it has been proved, its also freedom of speech so quit your bitching and face reality

edit: no tolgahan i dont wanna be a muslim

edit2: i dont care if i rot in hell
    who the fuk are u to say islamy or christain are extreme ?
    you dont know a shit get your ass off this topic u idiot[/b]
    i never said whole islam was extreme, but u cant deny that some islamists countries want their religion to govern all over the world, and they dun respect other people choices

and when i compared ur topic to that, it was the fact u called him a sick bastard for not believing in god.

Banned

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    i think he's right but its just my opinion. people can believe in what they want but they shouldnt push thier beliefs on others.
    +1

Rampage

Read arca's sig athen xD

tolgahan

@arca
    a.q <_< . ibnetor. u are forcing me to be arcaist (gay's religion)
    NO I WONT BE A ARCAIST
    @crazy2010
    religion has no place on this pages , forum. So dont care what ppl say

Strong Side

Who gives a fuck about what other people think about god and other bullshit! Just drop the topic you fucking nerds!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    who the fuk are u to say islamy or christain are extreme ?
    you dont know a shit get your ass off this topic u idiot
    A religion that promotes the murder of non-belivers, and promess that by doing this you will go to heaven sounds a bit extremist if you asked me...

A religion that condemns people to hell for using artificial birth control, such as condoms, isn't extremist?

Calling a atheist a sick bastard isn't extremist?

Originally posted by wagyar
    Believing or not believing God doesn't make anyone sick bastard, insulting otherones religion only tells something about persons behaviour and manners...sometimes it's pure idiotism. Why would you care if he believes or not? He insults God, let him deal with it. I do believe in God but bible is written by humans wich makes lot of it questionable...like age of earth or developing of human, people ages etc...Belief is based believing not to proven facts. There are many things in sience wich we know they exist, but we cannot explain why and how they work. Some of them are even things wich shouldn't exist like example vaccine...First vaccines were made end of 1790's now we still don't know why and how they help stop or prevent catching diseases. If you go to space mathematics there are even more unexplained things some things what sientist say exist no1 has ever seen and those things only explain why some other phenomenom exists.

Still if someone insults my God, I couldn't care less because imo every person has title to their own oppinion, God is something I cannot argue about, so I let it be and respect his point of view. If more people would do like this we would have a lot less problems in world, because almost in every religion is sentence -Do not judge so you won't be judged- in a form or another, still people think they can take justice to their own hands, even they don't have ANY right to do so.

Religious reforms by Christians, Jihad by Muslims, Religious fights between hindus and muslims in North India...If I was a god I would kick their asses to NOT obeing my orders not to step to my jurisdiction...on the other hand I am glad I am not *^_^
    What are you talking about? Vaccines are known to work because of the fact that if you inject someone with a weak strain of a disease their body will become accustomed to it and less susceptible to being affected by the disease.

The above was going off my personal knowledge, and now here is proof.

During vaccination, a vaccine with dead or harmless forms of viruses, bacteria or other organisms is injected into your system. The vaccine stimulates your immune system to produce antibodies against the organisms. Any time you're exposed to this germ after vaccination, the antibodies in your immune system attack and stop the infection.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/popupnowrap.cfm?...od=display_full

Psy

We would have no problems if they added another commandment: Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.
    Ah yes, and taken from http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9343 :
    Rule 1a. All post should be related to Knight-Online. Unrelated posts should go to offtopic section. [b]Political and religious topics are not allowed on any
    Even though that (religion) is what most of you immature ingrates are exposed to doesn't mean you can post such things on this forum reguardless of what is currently happening in the world.

Dontaskmeagain

omfg who ever social studies can help me

I don't see why you should/shouldn't believe in god, he's just another character from a science fiction book :lol:

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    Believing or not believing God doesn't make anyone sick bastard, insulting otherones religion only tells something about persons behaviour and manners...sometimes it's pure idiotism. Why would you care if he believes or not? He insults God, let him deal with it. I do believe in God but bible is written by humans wich makes lot of it questionable...like age of earth or developing of human, people ages etc...Belief is based believing not to proven facts. There are many things in sience wich we know they exist, but we cannot explain why and how they work. Some of them are even things wich shouldn't exist like example vaccine...First vaccines were made end of 1790's now we still don't know why and how they help stop or prevent catching diseases. If you go to space mathematics there are even more unexplained things some things what sientist say exist no1 has ever seen and those things only explain why some other phenomenom exists.

Still if someone insults my God, I couldn't care less because imo every person has title to their own oppinion, God is something I cannot argue about, so I let it be and respect his point of view. If more people would do like this we would have a lot less problems in world, because almost in every religion is sentence -Do not judge so you won't be judged- in a form or another, still people think they can take justice to their own hands, even they don't have ANY right to do so.

Religious reforms by Christians, Jihad by Muslims, Religious fights between hindus and muslims in North India...If I was a god I would kick their asses to NOT obeing my orders not to step to my jurisdiction...on the other hand I am glad I am not *^_^
    What are you talking about? Vaccines are known to work because of the fact that if you inject someone with a weak strain of a disease their body will become accustomed to it and less susceptible to being affected by the disease.

During vaccination, a vaccine with dead or harmless forms of viruses, bacteria or other organisms is injected into your system. The vaccine stimulates your immune system to produce antibodies against the organisms. Any time you're exposed to this germ after vaccination, the antibodies in your immune system attack and stop the infection.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/popupnowra...d=display_full[/b]
    lol owned. wagywar, stick to policework. I find it insulting when people compare the great work of scientists to retarded religious nonsense.

Kik0

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

http://www.mayoclinic.com/popupnowra...d=display_full[/b]
    Still pretty basic there :/ But hey, not everyone has to know about viral and immunological mechanisms.

Although maybe we shouldn't touch on the theoretical physics part of his post, no-one would understand what the fuck we were talking about anyway >.>

Why the fuck isn't thist thread locked yet?

CUZ EVERYONE LOVES DRAMA YOU NOOB
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Seriously, religion + internet + forums > Discovery channel programming. Where else can you get all of the following in one place?:
    oMg Fvck allah!
    Christ yst ymaginary
    Scintists dunt know shit lolz
    Space math attack!
    If you gave a mulsim a skateboard will he blow up still?
    Scintists got facts! Yu got nuthing!
    My e-penis is bigger than yours.

All one big stinkin' pile of entertainment.

Originally posted by Goathorns
    CUZ EVERYONE LOVES DRAMA YOU NOOB
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Seriously, religion + internet + forums > Discovery channel programming. *Where else can you get all of the following in one place?:
    oMg Fvck allah!
    Christ yst ymaginary
    Scintists dunt know shit lolz
    Space math attack!
    If you gave a mulsim a skateboard will he blow up still?
    Scintists got facts! *Yu got nuthing!
    My e-penis is bigger than yours.

All one big stinkin' pile of entertainment.
    Teehee :lol:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast