Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

One sick bastard who doesnt believe in god -.-

This is a discussion on One sick bastard who doesnt believe in god -.- within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; im not reading what every1 else said after ur first post. but does sum1 deserve to be flamed for not ...
Page: 2

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

im not reading what every1 else said after ur first post. but does sum1 deserve to be flamed for not believing in "god". that word has diff meanings for all of us. i dont think one should post openly on this type of forum what he/she believes tho seeing as how there are a lot of retards out there

Dontaskmeagain

And who are u,we believe that if u aint with our religion convert them if not,there fate is sealed

Crazy2010

Let me make the point stright and why I exctally called him bastard , maybe i havnt explaine more above but

In another topic one of forum memeber posted something cursing god and some stuff about god
    so i said "Dont curse god " a few days later i get this PM from this guy saying
    "
    Subject: ha
    why would i curse a god?

i dont beilve in child fairy tales.

you by far have the most offesnive post on this topic.

p.s take my sig of ur signatures, if u dont like me. (the computer guy) "
    "
    I told him i believe in god and there is only one god ..... B) Like it or not

Then he sent me that above things

and its clear enough why i called him bastard cuz he interfere in what i believe <_<

Dontaskmeagain

+1

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i didnt know bout the pm part. im sayin yeah its fucked up for that moron to openly flame god on a forum like this is all

Dontaskmeagain

+1 he do it again,hes fate will be nomore :angry:

Rayne_of_death

useless

What is sick? Teaching kids who dont know any better that they belong to some arbitrary belief group? Teaching kids that to question evidence is wrong and that they should base their morals on a book which glorifies violence, homophobia and infanticide? That is sick. This is not a subjective debate, religion DOES cause huge social problems wherever it is dominant, whether it be Northern Ireland or Iran. It's easy for you armchair-christians who haven't even read your bible to spew hubristic rubbish and protect each other from opinions which might be contrary to your own, when you live in countries where you are not affected by the true nature of your beliefs. If you want to convert from islam to christianity, you will not be sentenced to death. If you are born genetically homosexual you will not be stoned to death. If you want to learn about science you are free to do so, you can listen to music no matter how dark it is or how many tritone intervals it contains. The truth is that the more true to a faith a society becomes, the more sectarian, oppressive, censored and backwards it becomes and this can be seen throughout history.

Don't let religious groups elevate their status to be beyond criticism like they are trying to do so in many countries.

Believing or not believing God doesn't make anyone sick bastard, insulting otherones religion only tells something about persons behaviour and manners...sometimes it's pure idiotism. Why would you care if he believes or not? He insults God, let him deal with it. I do believe in God but bible is written by humans wich makes lot of it questionable...like age of earth or developing of human, people ages etc...Belief is based believing not to proven facts. There are many things in sience wich we know they exist, but we cannot explain why and how they work. Some of them are even things wich shouldn't exist like example vaccine...First vaccines were made end of 1790's now we still don't know why and how they help stop or prevent catching diseases. If you go to space mathematics there are even more unexplained things some things what sientist say exist no1 has ever seen and those things only explain why some other phenomenom exists.

Still if someone insults my God, I couldn't care less because imo every person has title to their own oppinion, God is something I cannot argue about, so I let it be and respect his point of view. If more people would do like this we would have a lot less problems in world, because almost in every religion is sentence -Do not judge so you won't be judged- in a form or another, still people think they can take justice to their own hands, even they don't have ANY right to do so.

Religious reforms by Christians, Jihad by Muslims, Religious fights between hindus and muslims in North India...If I was a god I would kick their asses to NOT obeing my orders not to step to my jurisdiction...on the other hand I am glad I am not ^_^

louch

i believe in being spiritual, but i dont believe in god, or organized religion.
    i believe god does NOT exist, but, he does exist in our minds, i believe we are our own gods.
    we set our own fate, our own destiny, and control the outcome of our own lives, making us, our own gods, god is inside all of us, he is not a being of any sort, he is in our minds.
    but yes, the guy who pm'ed you was correct, very correct.

so being atheist = being a sick bastard?

didnt know christians were the next extreme islamists

prove me there is a god and then i will start believing in whatever u want

the guys pm is actually the truth and it has been proved, its also freedom of speech so quit your bitching and face reality

edit: no tolgahan i dont wanna be a muslim

edit2: i dont care if i rot in hell

Originally posted by wagyar
    Believing or not believing God doesn't make anyone sick bastard, insulting otherones religion only tells something about persons behaviour and manners...sometimes it's pure idiotism. Why would you care if he believes or not? He insults God, let him deal with it. I do believe in God but bible is written by humans wich makes lot of it questionable...like age of earth or developing of human, people ages etc...Belief is based believing not to proven facts. There are many things in sience wich we know they exist, but we cannot explain why and how they work. Some of them are even things wich shouldn't exist like example vaccine...First vaccines were made end of 1790's now we still don't know why and how they help stop or prevent catching diseases. If you go to space mathematics there are even more unexplained things some things what sientist say exist no1 has ever seen and those things only explain why some other phenomenom exists.

Still if someone insults my God, I couldn't care less because imo every person has title to their own oppinion, God is something I cannot argue about, so I let it be and respect his point of view. If more people would do like this we would have a lot less problems in world, because almost in every religion is sentence -Do not judge so you won't be judged- in a form or another, still people think they can take justice to their own hands, even they don't have ANY right to do so.

Religious reforms by Christians, Jihad by Muslims, Religious fights between hindus and muslims in North India...If I was a god I would kick their asses to NOT obeing my orders not to step to my jurisdiction...on the other hand I am glad I am not *^_^
    That post deserves a big +1, couldent have said it better myself. ^_^

This thread should be locked while it can, this forum is no place to discuss religion.

u are asking someone over the internet to explain to you if there is a God, what a big question to ask. It is a whole lots easier to explain it in person, maybe thats why so many flame the existance of a creator... who knows. :lol:

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Arca_

didnt know christians were the next extreme islamists *

the guys pm is actually the truth and it has been proved, its also freedom of speech so quit your bitching and face reality

who the fuk are u to say islamy or christain are extreme ?
    you dont know a shit get your ass off this topic u idiot

Banned

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

didnt know christians were the next extreme islamists *

who the fuk are u to say islamy or christain are extreme ?
    you dont know a shit get your ass off this topic u idiot[/b]

he made that comment since u went to such "extremes", if u will, as posting this. did u seriously think everyone here is the same religion as you and maybe u guys would just talk shit on this guy for not believing in ur "god"? i find it funny how u know from past topics about religions that u thought it would be ok to post this when now you're all mad and even start swearing at people

Rampage

Why are you following a religion... because your country does? People are getting less stupid now, so the guy who pmed you is just smart, not a bastard.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast