Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

A pretty fucked up question for everyone...

This is a discussion on A pretty fucked up question for everyone... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Simple as they come..but..how to answer it.... :blink: So... My girlfriend calls up me crying tonight and says "Swear on ...
Page: 1

Banned

Simple as they come..but..how to answer it.... :blink:

So...

My girlfriend calls up me crying tonight and says

"Swear on my life, you've never cheated on me" - Loz
    "Uhhh, Loz, whats this all about, jesus christ, of course, I swear on you're life, i swear on you're death bed, i've never cheated throughout our relationship" - Mike
    "*Cry more*" - Loz
    "Loz!! Whats brought all this on? Do you believe me?!" - Mike
    "I have to go, my mums shouting at me to get off the phone, i love you so much" - Loz
    "I'll ring you tomorrow, you've got me confused, I wish I knew more why you're upset when you know, i love the bloody world out of you, why would I cheat?" - Mike
    "I have to go! Ring me at 10 tomorrow, I love you loads" - Loz
    "Alright, see ya darlin, Love you so much" - Mike

Now...All i've done is text her asking her whats brought this on, whos said somthing to her to make her believe such shit. I have NEVER cheated on her, and I never would, i've told her so many times that I wouldn't and wont!

How would you of answered that? Was I right, Was i wrong....I just don't understand, because im truly innocent. (Such a rare feeling for myself, I always get caught doing bad stuff :mellow: :unsure

Just simply tell me, what would of you said if you're girlfriend accused you of cheating when you BLATANTLY Haven't.

Hennessy

ask for proof..idno i would get mad

Banned

Well, you answered her question. All you can do now is wait and talk to her further. I'm sure you did the right thing or she wouldn't have told you to call her. :P

but ya..I'd feel the same way probably, because I wouldn't ever cheat on a girl. I don't think it's right and it's a pretty dick move. The truth is always the best way..it may hurt for a little but in the end being an honest friend is better than being a hated ex-lover.

lucifer4

hmm thats weird

all i can say is cheat on her with a kol girlfriend lol

evilwevel

forget about it and move on with your life.

Banned

hmm thats weird

all i can say is cheat on her with a kol girlfriend lol[/b]

Inn Hostess Laneia already said no...realised why..My character is female...Go go Manager Bilbore!!!

forget about it and move on with your life.[/b]
    Aha! Thats like me telling you to never speak to ANY of you're family again, jesus christ. You're an idiot im sorry, not flaming you, just you don't realise what people mean to you, until you fear you're going to lose them. Reality is a bitch.

ask for proof..idno i would get mad[/b]
    Then when she thinks "why would he ask me for proof, he's trying to hide it, he knows i won't find any proof" etc etc, i just kept cool and played my part...the innocent and "wtf" part.

Banned

rofl. If you ask for proof, wouldn't that make her even more mad and suspicious.

Banned

Yea ss or fraps

btw somehow its weird to come up with such things on ko4life Oo
    anyway good luck

Banned

Yea ss or fraps
    btw somehow its weird to come up with such things on ko4life Oo
    anyway good luck [/b]
    Ko4life offers a nice range of answers, can't argue with any of them, I like asking the community.

u answered right. You got nothing to worry about man..since you didnt cheat. She is obviously going through some problems...just be there and listen when she opens up.

Xtr3m3

Her period? :unsure: :huh:

Banned

u answered right. You got nothing to worry about man..since you didnt cheat. She is obviously going through some problems...just be there and listen when she opens up.[/b]
    Yeah, i always am there for her, she'd been with her mum and her mums boyfriend, her mums boyfriend's son and daughter...watching a movie.

She was fine at 8:00pm...11:30pm comes..She was nearly crying in the car when she was on the way home when I rang her just to say good night too her, then she told me to ring her back..and all this happens!

Her period? :unsure: :huh:[/b]
    2 Weeks ago..miles away sir..That did cross my mind though.

(FULLY APPRECIATE THESE ANSWERS)

KingSolomon

Now dont take this as a flame...but...

That aint love bro. Infatuation is more like it. I mean, the way i see it, if she claims to love you as much as she says then your word will be greater than anyone else's...no? Also trust wouldnt even be a factor if she truly loves you, the only excuse she has for doing this is seeing a video (fraps :lol: ) of you cheating...and seeing that she's asking you and not telling you, i highly doubt she saw any kind of photographic proof.

And yes im talking from experience. So my advice?...dont fight back. Test her...show her that she shouldnt even be asking a question like that in the first place and make her prove to herself that your trustable (link her to your trustability topic xD....sorry i couldnt help myself) And btw, its not a good idea to do it if she's immature...it'll just make things worst.

Yea i know my advice sux

TunaFishyMe

so her mom's boyfriend cheated on her mom and now she thinks all men are the same.

Hennessy

so her mom's boyfriend cheated on her mom and now she thinks all men are the same.[/b]
    haha +1

but i would get mad if she accused me.. but go to her house or tell her to come to your house and tell her " y eat yo pussay f0r u" den make beatifull make up love with her while shes crying in your arms

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast