Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Weight Lifting question

This is a discussion on Weight Lifting question within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I used to take protein, i would just take that seriously, if u work out from monday to friday, maybe ...
Page: 3

Algorythm

I used to take protein, i would just take that seriously, if u work out from monday to friday, maybe saturday.. + protein ull have the body u want soon. I wouldnt recommend taking creatine.. when u stop using them and going to to the gym all ur big muscles will go flaccid..

Besides the 1st time and only time i took creatine, i got some little balls under the skin wich got me sooo worried, i heard they are just water or something like that though, but still i dont want weird shit in my organism.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I've been lifting for nearly 9 years and tried a bunch of supplements including several types of creatine and I personally didn't see much in gains besides some water weight and constant bathroom visits lol... I use nothing but protein and let me tell the best results i had was with muscle milk. I am a big guy and gained strength while getting a little more cut.. Imo stay clear of creatine and stick with protein...

Hennessy

creatine just fills your mustles with water, you are right. which makes it bigger, and some even give you more energy tremendously.

Zparda

I think u should keep doing it for a month and then quit it, check if u dont die and c how much weight u loose

Also take 3 IQ test:

One on the beggining
    One on middle
    One after u end

And after this some scientist will tell you

TY ;D

Btw i dont care of ur body and ur stupid actions but if u are going to die anyway (coz of that) why dont help Scientist aswell oO

Don't forget that Creatine doesnt work the same for everyone.

If you use it, use it for about 6 weeks, then stop using it for 6 weeks and start over again.

Dont drink alcohol, cause alcohol will just 'cancel/undo' the 'gain' you've gotten from creatine, since i get wated twice a week, I don't use creatine, instead I eat lots of chicken, pasta and cereal( we call it brinta, it's for babies)
    eating every 2-3 hours a day makes you gain weight fast, so instead of using creatine that holds water, go and eat!

It sucks that you're on steroids your whole life, technically your balls will be 'small' your whole life.

iwanttopk

take amino acids, which reduces the amount of protein lost while working out, by a reasonable ammount

also take l glucitomine which reduces the soreness afterwords and helps you work out longer..

all nature supplements nothing bad to harm you, just do what it says and it works fine

amino acids get used up in energy before protein does....

cama

It sucks that you're on steroids your whole life, technically your balls will be 'small' your whole life. [/b]
    hes not on that kind of steroids <_<

Your doc prescribed You azathioprine AND glucocorticoids? I&#39;d rather expect him to try and maintain remission on 5-ASA.
    PS I&#39;m not trying to be a dick, i&#39;m just curious.

Banned

Your doc prescribed You azathioprine AND glucocorticoids? I&#39;d rather expect him to try and maintain remission on 5-ASA.
    PS I&#39;m not trying to be a dick, i&#39;m just curious.[/b]
    5-Asa was the first thing he prescribed. It was upsetting my stomach. It made it worst.

ResTrikteD

HOXBOB

agendas

I still have some steroids left from my medication. (Atleast 20 days of 50 mg doses) Its not anabolic, its the real bad toxin steroids (corticosteroids) which fights inflation. If i were to take it with creatin and weight gainer, would there be side effects? I am only taking a small dose. I have been taking it for 3 days and I already gained 7 pounds. I don&#39;t have any side effects. My friends that take creatin and steroids all break out with zits. I don&#39;t. I have a very high immune system, that is why the doctor put me on imuran. However, I do have to piss a lot but that can also be explained by my increase in water intake.

If there are any people here that lift weights and have experimented with supplements before, give me advice.

It&#39;s better that I get advice here then some bodybuilding forum where people would laugh at me for taking advantage of left over medication. [/b]
    Theres always side effects. It will fuck up your liver big time and you might get kidney stones. You&#39;d probably want to take some cleansers afterward. Will probably cost you up to 300$. And even with those cleansers thats not saying you still didn&#39;t fuck up your body big time. If you want to get stronger just take some protein shakes and work out 3 times a day and eat healthy, just because you work out hard for an hour doesn&#39;t mean you should go pig out on some junk food. Cytogain is a good protein shake. And if your not interested in that there is D-drol on the market (for how long idk) its basically a steroid but doesn&#39;t harm the body as much they claim (you still have to follow up with cleanser cycles with this also)

Ripper_of_romania

Well I just use creatine .. 2 months then back to normal,and so on

A friend of mine tho takes creatine,steroids and about 30 pills a day.Funny thing is that he is alive and kicking,he caught up with many ppl in 6 months only and no side effects yet.

If I were u I wouldn&#39;t take steroid and creatine at the same time,thats just too much.

I mean creatine is nothing much than an extra meal that is absorbed by the muscles instantly instead of the ol&#39; fashion food with 2 hours waiting time.It also inserts some water in the muscles to inflate them abit.That&#39;s all,no magic powder that will get u killed one day...

Robokill

Theres always side effects. It will fuck up your liver big time and you might get kidney stones. You&#39;d probably want to take some cleansers afterward. Will probably cost you up to 300$. And even with those cleansers thats not saying you still didn&#39;t fuck up your body big time. If you want to get stronger just take some protein shakes and work out 3 times a day and eat healthy, just because you work out hard for an hour doesn&#39;t mean you should go pig out on some junk food. Cytogain is a good protein shake. And if your not interested in that there is D-drol on the market (for how long idk) its basically a steroid but doesn&#39;t harm the body as much they claim (you still have to follow up with cleanser cycles with this also)[/b]
    a few ppl at the gym i go to took d-drol but they discontinued it. worked amazing for them too :blink:

Focusss

Creatine only works for 75 % of the people so theres a small chance it doesnt work for u. u can only check this by using it urself.
    I&#39;ve used different types of supplements and for me the best thing to use is creatine monohydrate ( 4 weeks then 2 weeks without it and so on) whey, vitamines and fish oil pills.and ive gained 15 pounds in 5 months with 1 % fat reduce. from 16 to 15.
    about the roids i dont know shit about them.
    Btw it seems like there are a lot of bbers on this forum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast