Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

World ending in 2012?

This is a discussion on World ending in 2012? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I have been researched alot on this and i have come to a conclusion. 2012 21st of December a unknown ...
Page: 4

Tristan

I have been researched alot on this and i have come to a conclusion.

2012 21st of December a unknown Planet named "Planet X" Passes our solor system. This happens every 2012 years according to recent news on this. This planet will pass through the Sun & Earth and will cause the Poles to shift from North to South and South to North, however the sun has a electro field which then Attracts the earths field which caused numerous things to happen.

While this happens the Planet X is still traverling in our solar system. The earth will be attracted to the sun which will cause a force between the two planets. This will cause Bad Weather, earth quakes, floods and many other things which can kill people across the whole world.

This also will cause the Earth to stop spinning for 3 solid days. This will last till 2013 May 5th. After this date the Planet X will dissapear out of our solar system leaving the Planet Earth in peices. The earth will finally break up into peices leaving only 16% of "Earth" left. 2/3 of the population will be dead.

After this a new life will become.

- Jason, (I wrote this myself from research i have found in articals, videos. You can choose to believe it or not, we will see on this date. Good luck everyone.)[/b]
    Just because we count the years after christ was born, doesn't mean the universe does the same

if that's gonna happen ill build a nuclear weapon and blow up myself 19 seconds b4 21st december 2012.

krekre

if that's gonna happen ill build a nuclear weapon and blow up myself 19 seconds b4 21st december 2012.[/b]
    Why exact 19 sec before ?

Vikema

idiots <_<

xoxmessxox

Lightbulb

The first mob to predict 2012 as the end of the world were the Mayans, a bloodthirsty race that were good at two things:

Building highly accurate astrological equipment out of stone and
    Sacrificing Virgins.

Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar predicts that the Earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, it&#39;s likely they&#39;ve got the end of the world right as well.[/b]
    1. Mayans weren&#39;t bloodthristy Indian, they just beeaved that had to sacrifise a virgin to make the sun come out avery day becuasue they were nomads before and the sun took long to come out when they were crossing tru the north

2. that can&#39;t pobibly be tousand od years ago cause a that date there weren&#39;t any mayans, I men in the when was the discovery of America? The mayans wouldn&#39;t be there if they were a thousand&#39;s of years old civilization...

3. They didn&#39;t say the world would end at that date...
    They just stop their calender
    Reasons for this could be that arrival of the Europeans, those who enslaved them and killed them...
    That they periodically update their calendar and that&#39;s the last thing they got before their masacre...
    Or that they relize that they wouln&#39;t ive long enough to see afther that date...

QuIcK

Even if one of these were true the world doesnt end... just most the life on it does...

And jason if im reading your post right your saying the earth is going to stop rotating and break into 3 peices and 16% of us are still going to be alive? Are you on meth?

nirpolice788

if its true i&#39;ll start raping litele childrens

Volcanic

I have been researched alot on this and i have come to a conclusion.

2012 21st of December a unknown Planet named "Planet X" Passes our solor system. This happens every 2012 years according to recent news on this. This planet will pass through the Sun & Earth and will cause the Poles to shift from North to South and South to North, however the sun has a electro field which then Attracts the earths field which caused numerous things to happen.

While this happens the Planet X is still traverling in our solar system. The earth will be attracted to the sun which will cause a force between the two planets. This will cause Bad Weather, earth quakes, floods and many other things which can kill people across the whole world.

This also will cause the Earth to stop spinning for 3 solid days. This will last till 2013 May 5th. After this date the Planet X will dissapear out of our solar system leaving the Planet Earth in peices. The earth will finally break up into peices leaving only 16% of "Earth" left. 2/3 of the population will be dead.

After this a new life will become.

- Jason, (I wrote this myself from research i have found in articals, videos. You can choose to believe it or not, we will see on this date. Good luck everyone.)[/b]

Glader

hey kraka, does dr science happen to be lemon? :P

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

if that&#39;s gonna happen ill build a nuclear weapon and blow up myself 19 seconds b4 21st december 2012.[/b]
    and miss the most amazing days before the world ends?

-even though this wont happen.

warriorsPriest

The world will not end in 2012
    In one way or another the world does end for everyone, but seperatly. There has never been and never will be (in the near future) an absolute end to the world. The world does end for each person seperatly. 3 people die each second and therefore their worlds are ending. If you think back a few centuries or even back to the beginning of the 1900&#39;s their worlds have ended. If they were to come back alive today it would be a completely different world to them. 2012 could simply be the end of the way we think of the world. Perhaps even a more peaceful environment. As for the Mayans who&#39;s to say that they said exactly 2012. We can&#39;t be certain that theysaid that as their language is dead. Something may have been lost in the translation and maybe they said 20012 or 2212, the list can go on and on. Even if it was correctly translated who can say the Mayans picked this date as the day the world would end. It may have been more like the farthest that they could forsee a winter solstice which was of the highes importance to them.

Also the poles shifted so many times and end is over?nope

Volcanic

hey kraka, does dr science happen to be lemon? :P[/b]
    No, but he does bare an uncanny likeness

Why exact 19 sec before ?[/b]
    the nuclear bomb needs 15 seconds to charge itself and last 4 seconds ill enjoy my last orgasm.

i want to reach 80 before i die.[/b]
    haha tht was funny

n i dont noe bout the world ending in 2012 if so thts sacry

Jason269

Even if one of these were true the world doesnt end... just most the life on it does...

And jason if im reading your post right your saying the earth is going to stop rotating and break into 3 peices and 16% of us are still going to be alive? Are you on meth?[/b]
    No i didn&#39;t say this. i said,

the world will break into PIECES (not 3) and people on these peices will die, and there will be world still left and who ever is on that bit will survive. the earth will stop rotating for only 3 days, after that it will be as normal.

like i said you don&#39;t have to belive this, you can choose not to. Call me dr science i dont care, i like to research things like this.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast