Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Are you prepared in the event of a zombie invasion?

This is a discussion on Are you prepared in the event of a zombie invasion? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; <a href="http://www.explosm.net/comics/876/" target="_blank"> </a>...
Page: 5

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

<a href="http://www.explosm.net/comics/876/" target="_blank">
    </a>

J

Lawl.

wow, warned for bumping a bilion year old topic!

Psy

wow, warned for bumping a bilion year old topic![/b]
    Owned!
    This topic is so old, yet so awesome. how many of you are STILL prepared?

Well if possible,

Secure the local Super walmart,(all the guns, ammo, and rednecks you&#39;ll ever need) and live you life in the lap of luxury forever...Just like the smokers in waterworld.

Actually this topic raises a really good question. In all the Zombie movies you ever see, the new Dawn of the dead for example, why dont they kill all the zombies off. Like the guy on the roof from the ammo shop. Lets say he roughly has 10k rounds in his shop
    1 shot 1 kill, 10 thousands zombies down. If you kill 6 zombies a minute that would be 360 an hour(i think) If you only hunt for 3 hours you&#39;ve already popped 1k zombies. If you live in a normal size town 20-50k then 5-6 people could take out 50K probably in a week or so if their decent marksman. If you molotovs/bombs/flame thrower you could do that faster. Just a thought

Psy

Secure the local Super walmart,(all the guns, ammo, and rednecks you&#39;ll ever need) and live you life in the lap of luxury forever...Just like the smokers in waterworld.[/b]

I think it&#39;s better to be prepared than to secure a Walmart. Especially if it&#39;s the end of the world, who knows who would be there. The superstore is probably the most common plan, but in reality it would most likely fail.

1 shot 1 kill, 10 thousands zombies down. If you kill 6 zombies a minute that would be 360 an hour(i think) If you only hunt for 3 hours you&#39;ve already popped 1k zombies. If you live in a normal size town 20-50k then 5-6 people could take out 50K probably in a week or so if their decent marksman. If you molotovs/bombs/flame thrower you could do that faster. Just a thought[/b]
    Also, keep in mind that zombies will probably not die in one shot, and that you&#39;ll need to be a hell of a marksman to shoot that many zombies. Remember DOTD 04? They had Andy and all he did was kill some zombies for fun. It was a free for all for him. Killing that many zombies alone (or with a squad) is impossible, I would think. On top of many other factors (such as fatigue and ammo) if everyone had that much potential, then there wouldn&#39;t really be a zombie problem.

never seen waterworld huh

it was a joke

the_man_slayer

the reality is.. zombies dont exist ;p

BUT IF THEY DID

i think america would have the best chance..

first the zombies would kill or tried to be married by the rednecks, then they would all die from overpolution and gun crimes

Dendroid0s

a knife + army experience

Baxxor

gah, just give me a sniper and some mines(also a machine gun plx) and id do fine
    Shooting zombies would be fun, but when they get to you your screwed

Nuke.

abstraktzor

haha funny, for some reason me and my roomate started talking about this one night. we came to the conclusion that we&#39;d be screwed. lol

gah, just give me a sniper and some mines(also a machine gun plx) and id do fine
    Shooting zombies would be fun, but when they get to you your screwed[/b]

u have infinite ammo?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Not atm, but if a zombie invasion was to happen, I&#39;d jack a superstore with as many food as I can get, canned stuff so it lasts longer, and then jack a boat. Zombies can&#39;t swim...

Cocaine

Lets see, what useful things do I have in my room.

Swords
    Guitars
    Empty Coke Can
    Spoons
    Bowls
    Cups
    100$ waste of money calculator
    Lighter

Baxxor

haha funny, for some reason me and my roomate started talking about this one night. we came to the conclusion that we&#39;d be screwed. lol
    u have infinite ammo?[/b]
    ofc, but if i dont i save my last bullet and shoot myself :lol: