Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Are you prepared in the event of a zombie invasion?

This is a discussion on Are you prepared in the event of a zombie invasion? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; just myself = a good stare , enough to run away...
Page: 7

just myself = a good stare , enough to run away

Banned Senior Member

i would use Transformation scroll and change into a zombie! :lol:

kennyburger

Don't kid yourself. They would gnaw the shit out of you. The movie sucked, but those fuckers were awesome.[/b]
    if you watched the movie you would know that the virus can't survive cold temperature. best part is when will was in the room standing on the money and they were all moshing

Banned

just myself = a good stare , enough to run away [/b]
    Yes.. everyone runs from emos h34r:

fuck off -.-

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

i got a wooden bat and a good combo

Banned

if you watched the movie you would know that the virus can't survive cold temperature. best part is when will was in the room standing on the money and they were all moshing [/b]
    that was just a theory. It was never proven true. Infact, Will Smith's character even said that it's false. The mere fact that there was a colony in Vermont was just a coincidence or "shock factor".

The movie sucked, why the fuck are we discussing it.

I loved how the Zombies at the end knew where Will Smith's house was. In the explanation they stated that they followed the girl the previous night. If they followed the girl the previous night, why didn't they just kill them then? Why did they wait another day just so that Will Smith gets better?

I think the highlight of that movie was in the begining when they showed the new Batman trailer. It was worth the 15 dollars that I wasted on the shitty movie. Most of the other people in the theatre were there just to see the Dark Knight trailer.

Psy

that was just a theory. It was never proven true. Infact, Will Smith's character even said that it's false. The mere fact that there was a colony in Vermont was just a coincidence or "shock factor".

I loved how the Zombies at the end knew where Will Smith's house was. In the explanation they stated that they followed the girl the previous night. If they followed the girl the previous night, why didn't they just kill them then? Why did they wait another day just so that Will Smith gets better?

I think the highlight of that movie was in the begining when they showed the new Batman trailer. It was worth the 15 dollars that I wasted on the shitty movie. Most of the other people in the theatre were there just to see the Dark Knight trailer.[/b]
    Those things aren't zombies. Zombies are undead, in order to be come undead you must have once been dead. Those things were sick, nothing less. They disqualify automatically, because they are like rabid dogs. You don't call a dog with rabies a zombie, you call it rabid. Those things were vicious (or rabid) humans.

Banned

Those things aren't zombies. Zombies are undead, in order to be come undead you must have once been dead. Those things were sick, nothing less. They disqualify automatically, because they are like rabid dogs. You don't call a dog with rabies a zombie, you call it rabid. Those things were vicious (or rabid) humans.[/b]
    Their souls were dead. They were soul Zombies.

Psy

Their souls were dead. They were soul Zombies.[/b]
    Excuse me, I'm the zombologist here. I say what is and what isn't. Those were not soul zombies.

J

Excuse me, I'm the zombologist here. I say what is and what isn't. Those were not soul zombies.[/b]
    What school did you go to study zombology?

kennyburger

I think the highlight of that movie was in the begining when they showed the new Batman trailer. It was worth the 15 dollars that I wasted on the shitty movie. Most of the other people in the theatre were there just to see the Dark Knight trailer.[/b]
    it was becuase when will had the infected girl lieing there on the table on top of ice she was turning back human. and the previous night they were at the docks and he was bleeding from the car crashing into everything then she took him and sped off and they followed the scent of the blood to wills house the next day because the sun was coming up soon. (the part where will gets out of his car and poors the liquid on the ground behind him all the way up to his door step.)

the part that i didn't udnerstand is when will was with his dog sam and those two infected dogs were released by that one man adn they were waiting for the thin line of sun to run out why he didn't go out himself and kill will.

Banned

it was becuase when will had the infected girl lieing there on the table on top of ice she was turning back human. and the previous night they were at the docks and he was bleeding from the car crashing into everything then she took him and sped off and they followed the scent of the blood to wills house the next day because the sun was coming up soon. (the part where will gets out of his car and poors the liquid on the ground behind him all the way up to his door step.)

the part that i didn't udnerstand is when will was with his dog sam and those two infected dogs were released by that one man adn they were waiting for the thin line of sun to run out why he didn't go out himself and kill will.[/b]
    Dude, they didn't follow the scent of blood. They aren't fucking dogs. They followed the car to Will's house. If they could follow the scent of blood, Will would've died a long time ago. It specifically said that the zombies followed her car. Will asked the girl if she came straight to his house after she rescued him and she said yes.

Another plot hole. How the fuck did the girl fight off the zombies at the dock when Will couldn't?

So many fucking plot holes.

kennyburger

then will captured one of them he took his blood on a tube smashed the tube and then they came over it and the trap caught it, that proves that they can smell blood. where did it say that they followed the car ? and about her fighting off the zombies she lit a flare. which would of done nothing since flares dont give off uv rays.

Ready items:

Porage
    Potatoes
    Corn Flakes.
    MILK.
    Tic-Tacs
    Zoo magazine
    Lube
    <strike>Chabos sister</strike> Nobody wants that...
    Oh wait i need a gaurd dog!

Gaurd dog: Chabos sister

But what kind of zombies are we talking about? Lyndsy Lohan zombies? :x if so, doors wont stop it

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast