Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

zzz global warming

This is a discussion on zzz global warming within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; did you guys know , chuck norris's tears are the REAL cure for cancer? it just sucks that he never ...
Page: 4

Hennessy

did you guys know , chuck norris's tears are the REAL cure for cancer? it just sucks that he never has and never will cry .

fonzy

Judas Iscariot

Yea, cuz humanity is going to become extinct with a sixth tenths of a degree change in temperature in the last century. I side with reason and you say I'm going to perish like the dinosaurs did (for whatever reason they may have). I said 0.6 degrees change in 100 years isn't anything to get worried about, and that it is just propaganda put forth by liberal media.

Hi Iscariot, I hope you burn/freeze with the horrid affects it's gonna have on the environment! Lol...

EDIT: How would i become extinct? You mean dieing? So therefore anyone who dies is a polluting industrialist who has no concern for anything but himself ¬¬ Lol...[/b]
    :lol:

The only thing that you stand to gain from this all is a cataclysm. Keeping up with our way of life, if the Global Warming theory is wrong, you will still have to deal with extreme pollution, acid rain, diseases, all that. If it is right, you and (god forbid) your children will all perish with all luck. Hopefully it will be painful and will take many centuries.

Also, you could look at my post this way:
    Supposedly intelligence will spread over all corners of the world one day they say, thus making scientologist, christians, satanists, the KKK, Morons, you, and hollywood Actors extinct...

fonzy

agreeded and wtf chuck norris tears heals cancer AQ my grandma died of cancer yesterday

Zxenke

:lol:

The only thing that you stand to gain from this all is a cataclysm. Keeping up with our way of life, if the Global Warming theory is wrong, you will still have to deal with extreme pollution, acid rain, diseases, all that. If it is right, you and (god forbid) your children will all perish with all luck. Hopefully it will be painful and will take many centuries.

Also, you could look at my post this way:
    Supposedly intelligence will spread over all corners of the world one day they say, thus making scientologist, christians, satanists, the KKK, Morons, you, and hollywood Actors extinct...[/b]
    My way of life? Lol, what do I do, turn all my cars on and leave them someplace? Do I burn Styrofoam? I don't see pollution being that bad, plus the acid rain seems to stay away from me, lol. What does diseases have to do with Global Warming? This topic is about global warming Iscariot...

You make it sound as if we are on the brink of a collapse into barbarianism, where we will live in caves to keep out of the extreme heat. Judging from how the environment has been in the past, and how it is now, I don't see such extreme things happening.

Already a very large topic on this. I do believe global warming is happening, but it's simply temporary and nothing we can do will speed it up or slow it down. Many of you are too young to remember back in the 70's people said the same shit. There were seasons much warmer than these back in the 50's but it cooled off. Most of the extremists who think global warming is the end of the earth just arn't old enough to realize its a natural and temporary thing. Give it 20 more years and nothing will be said of it. Either that or some liberal will claim to have fixed the issue.

There is enough evidence in my oppinion to support at least some part of the global warming theory, but there is no way to predict the extent of negative effects it will have on the world. First it was global warming scare, then this winter it was changed to 'gobal climate change'. The entire media spin has dimmed down and it's hardly on the news anymore. As I said, give it 20 years and you won't hear anything else about it.

fonzy

enter al gore lol

Zxenke

enter al gore lol[/b]
    He did invent the internet after all, i'm sure he can fix global warming, lol

Vishnu

Yes, because you can tell how much I pollute just by reading a forum post, lol. And I have read up. Maybe people should stop believing this propaganda, lol. Like I said, I don't think it has such a big impact as everyone is saying. I'm not saying the average temperature hasn't gone up, but I wouldn't consider that a problem really, for what it's worth.

TunaFishyMe...it's not a case of which is cooler, lol. Liberal media throws out global warming so they get their candidate elected just as they throw out how Bush fucked up the economy...which, if you look at it, was multiple factors, many of which don't relate to Bush at all, the others of which were bad timing (I can go into detail if you don't believe me).

I see 0.6 degrees average temperature change over the past 100 years to not be a big deal. When a country floods, then I may change my mind. Until then, I'm going to reason with statistics.[/b]
    It was a sarcastic comment towards the "they are worse so we dont have to do a goddamn thing" attitude of polluting.

And no, apparently you havent read up. You keep repeating 0,6 degrees isnt much of a change on the global average temperature, do you know what the global average temperature is? To me it sounds like you dont have a first hand clue what you talking about. But Who cares if the average temperature goes up by 10 degrees in africa, the global average temperature only gone up 0,6. Or who cares when poor people will starve when their crop harvests goes down the drain, McDonalds'll still have burgers, so why the fuck would you care.

thats some of the shit ppl dont realize which is why the left wing nut jobs are so eager to explain when proven wrong but never explain upfront

global warming = no more cows fyi which is just insane they'd rather us all eat bugs i kid u not

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

We're doomed, we're doomed!!!!! *hides under blanket*

agendas

LOL
    so far it seems global warmin is a myth no evidence lol AQ al gore. And anybody who claims to be a supporter of stopin global warmn and eats meat is a hyprocrite cause anmials create 55% of co2[/b]
    yes those damm anmials

Hi guys! I hope you get to pet all the dinosaurs when you're extinct[/b]
    i plan on it

He did invent the internet after all, i'm sure he can fix global warming, lol[/b]
    tard

Zxenke

It was a sarcastic comment towards the "they are worse so we dont have to do a goddamn thing" attitude of polluting.

And no, apparently you havent read up. You keep repeating 0,6 degrees isnt much of a change on the global average temperature, do you know what the global average temperature is? To me it sounds like you dont have a first hand clue what you talking about. But Who cares if the average temperature goes up by 10 degrees in africa, the global average temperature only gone up 0,6. Or who cares when poor people will starve when their crop harvests goes down the drain, McDonalds'll still have burgers, so why the fuck would you care.[/b]
    average temperature change. that is all the temperature changes added together, then divided by the number of entries added. that means it could be a positive swing at one place, countered by a negative swing at another. i know what average means, i did pass algebra after all, lol. if you have some info we were all supposed to know, bring it here. i would love to see it

Woah, Zxenke you just proved that human stupidity doesn't have borders o.O

Zxenke

Woah, Zxenke you just proved that human stupidity doesn't have borders o.O[/b]
    pray tell how so

Because I know what average means? Because I don't think 0.6 degrees over a 100 years average change isn't big? Wow...

EDIT: O wait! It's cuz I don't believe the same thing you do. Free opinion = stupid in your eyes I guess. There is NOT definitive evidence that 1: we caused this change in temperature (granted because there are cycles) and 2: this temperature change even has an impact on the planet.

Just because I don't believe exactly what you believe, there is no reason to call people stupid. Arguments are won with evidence, and calling me stupid just makes yourself look like a fool.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast