Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is getting fucking pathetic

This is a discussion on This is getting fucking pathetic within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; They wrote me a response. They said that they don't need to do anything because the PKK are blowing them ...
Page: 5

They wrote me a response. They said that they don't need to do anything because the PKK are blowing them up as we speak.[/b]
    then your congress sees everything from 1 side
    i would rewrite the letter man makes u famous

Free Kurdistan![/b]
    again free what? show me a offcial worldmap and pin point it?
    u cant?
    ahhhhhhhhh

Free what? the name kurdistan? the country never existed and will never exist everyone knows that except ignorant idiots like you.[/b]
    he is doing it becuase he has a kurdish girl in his class and gues what mr moeron want her
    moe she is poisening u

Pkk - the freedom fighters will make it happen. Kurdistan is not just a dream, it is a vision. Free Kurdistan![/b]
    ohh yeah its happening just not in turkey they have north iraq
    gues what one day they will back fire to the us just like the afghans did

us helps ppl and then leave them then the angre is growing because the us is leaving jobs half finished

and to robokill
    i am offended by your sig

the fish sign
    and he is no god nor a profet (ore how u spell it)

so remove the text pls

its the damn internet if u wanna be a patriot go to the mexican border and stop dro passing it all the time. instead of crying on the internet and arguing with ppl from 12 to 50

FisherySociety

I believe that this is all just quite a bit redicioulous to be honest. I believe that the moderators had it right when they had stated that It was there free speach. As an american myself I stand up for my country, however I also believe everyone has the right to there own opionions. This is what sets our country apart from money other nations that we can say what we believe. Many things in this forum can be found offensive, which I may point out right now such as Levo's avatar as offensive against women. Also even in your own signature I know many people who many find it offensive that you are proclaming chuck norris as a joke to be a god. Many of these are meant to be taken as light harted jokes and I believe the man who's signature you had pointed out deserves that. If we are going to censor the signatures, why dont we just go all the way?

Robokill

I believe that this is all just quite a bit redicioulous to be honest. I believe that the moderators had it right when they had stated that It was there free speach. As an american myself I stand up for my country, however I also believe everyone has the right to there own opionions. This is what sets our country apart from money other nations that we can say what we believe. Many things in this forum can be found offensive, which I may point out right now such as Levo's avatar as offensive against women. Also even in your own signature I know many people who many find it offensive that you are proclaming chuck norris as a joke to be a god. Many of these are meant to be taken as light harted jokes and I believe the man who's signature you had pointed out deserves that. If we are going to censor the signatures, why dont we just go all the way?[/b]
    please point out the "humor" in his.

Psy

If you were serious I would in fact remove it, but seeing as your attempting to mock me, well, thats a no I won't.[/b]
    It's my religion, and you're insulting it, which inadvertently insults me. And while I admit there is an element of irony to my post, being that you don't want people to insult America while at the same time insulting a religion, you yourself are the perfect example of what you hate. So now that you know you're an ignorant self loathing asshat, I feel that your next step is to change your perspective on reality or repent. You can either:
    A. Realize that everything you hate, be it homosexuals or ignorant people, is something that is a part of yourself, and go around linking everything you hate to something you are. Or
    B. Remove or change your Chuck Norris sig such that it wouldn't insult a Christian, write a formal apology to the KO4Life Christian Community, and attempt to repent so that your first post can be taken seriously by the moderators and the KO4Life community.

Who really cares if people bash your country? Welcome to the internet, hell welcome to Earth. I live in Canada, it's an amazing country and everyone bashes it but do I give a shit? No. We do our own things here and i'm completely fine with that. Doesn't matter who you are, where you are from people will bash you, and you will bash other people. I'm pretty sure your not a perfect little angel and you say some pretty bad things about others when your not protected behind the computer screen[/b]
    agreed.

im chink, ppl flame chinks all over the forums for koxp, blah blah blah, cheating, small dicks, w/e, blah bla blah.... doesnt bother me at all... infact, sometimes ill join in the flaming cuz its true~ ... ppl take things so ever seriously these days =/

lil_mageskillz

Who really cares if people bash your country? Welcome to the internet, hell welcome to Earth. I live in Canada, it's an amazing country and everyone bashes it but do I give a shit? No. We do our own things here and i'm completely fine with that. Doesn't matter who you are, where you are from people will bash you, and you will bash other people. I'm pretty sure your not a perfect little angel and you say some pretty bad things about others when your not protected behind the computer screen[/b]
    +1 who cares what ppl say over the internet? they wont stop because its not gone hurt them.

Banned

then your congress sees everything from 1 side
    i would rewrite the letter man makes u famous
    again free what? show me a offcial worldmap and pin point it?
    u cant?
    ahhhhhhhhh
    he is doing it becuase he has a kurdish girl in his class and gues what mr moeron want her
    moe she is poisening u
    ohh yeah its happening just not in turkey they have north iraq
    gues what one day they will back fire to the us just like the afghans did

us helps ppl and then leave them then the angre is growing because the us is leaving jobs half finished

and to robokill
    i am offended by your sig

the fish sign
    and he is no god nor a profet (ore how u spell it)

so remove the text pls

its the damn internet if u wanna be a patriot go to the mexican border and stop dro passing it all the time. instead of crying on the internet and arguing with ppl from 12 to 50[/b]

Here is Kurdistan on a partial world map.

Why would I need to rewrite a letter to congress about the same issue. It would be redundant. They might not respond to me again.

Kurds are heroes. PKK are heroes. People fight for heroes. Freedom!

HenryHill

Is it wrong then to attempt to change people's opinions of the USA? Of course I'm upset. Most people believe if your from America your probably an uneducated idiot, which you yourself know isn't true. And I think no one can say they have never had a racist thought, but its how you act on it that matters. I'm very tolerant of differences because I have grown up around someone of almost every religion, race, and ethnicity.

And no, people don't wear kilts where I come from. [/b]
    Dude, we who are Americans can be proud of our country; it really doesn't matter what anyone else in a random gaming thread thinks about us. Seriously. Peace.

I'm getting sick of the anti-American sentiments on this forum. Its just fucking pathetic that you can get away with stereotyping an entire nation by using an uneducated redneck or a little kid and say that this person speaks for the nation.

This is in karysa's signature, for reference post #42 of the official forums thread.

Enough is enough. I don't talk shit about your nation, you don't need to talk shit about mine.[/b]

Bro, that is my siggy. I wrote that pledge 13 years ago and I still stick to it.. And I've lived in America my entire life(born).. I can have my opinion of my own government that I want, thanks.

Read it for what it says, I'm not bashing all Americans.. "Full of ignorance" I'm sorry if you don't agree, but I believe our (yes im American too!) country is full of ignorant people.. "Ruled by greed" I also believe most of our political rulers, rule with greed. "With lies and injustices for all" It is well known fact our government always has and continues to lie to the American people and the rest of the world. --FACT-- Many people are served injustice by our government on a daily basis----FACT---

Sorry if my opinion offends you, but blind patriotic SHEEP offend me.

Oh and BY THE WAY.. You using chuck norris as an 'idol' in the name of my lord and saviour Jesus Christ, DOES offend me.. But I'm not gonna make a crybaby topic about it.

haha karysa i love that picture :P. im an american and i dont say and i never say the pledge of allegience, i mean ill be respectful whens that and national anthem are being sang, but im not going to sing along lol. your alterations to the pledge is 100% accurate.

agreed.

im chink, ppl flame chinks all over the forums for koxp, blah blah blah, cheating, small dicks, w/e, blah bla blah.... doesnt bother me at all... infact, sometimes ill join in the flaming cuz its true~ ... ppl take things so ever seriously these days =/[/b]

CHINK!!!

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

America FTW!!!

lmao

America is fucking gay now a days :\
    haha literally

Banned

Bro, that is my siggy. I wrote that pledge 13 years ago and I still stick to it.. And I've lived in America my entire life(born).. I can have my opinion of my own government that I want, thanks.

Read it for what it says, I'm not bashing all Americans.. "Full of ignorance" I'm sorry if you don't agree, but I believe our (yes im American too!) country is full of ignorant people.. "Ruled by greed" I also believe most of our political rulers, rule with greed. "With lies and injustices for all" It is well known fact our government always has and continues to lie to the American people and the rest of the world. --FACT-- Many people are served injustice by our government on a daily basis----FACT---
    Oh and BY THE WAY.. You using chuck norris as an 'idol' in the name of my lord and saviour Jesus Christ, DOES offend me.. But I'm not gonna make a crybaby topic about it.[/b]
    Why do people who hate America continue to stay here, thats what baffles me.

Don't pull that bullcrap that using WWCND offends you... its a joke and you know it.

The American Flag represents what our founding fathers stood for not what people today stand for.

Banned

Oh and BY THE WAY.. You using chuck norris as an 'idol' in the name of my lord and saviour Jesus Christ, DOES offend me.. But I'm not gonna make a crybaby topic about it.[/b]
    So you wrote that pledge when you were a sperm? You sound like one of those ignorant people that you claim you hate. Noone is telling you to not have an opinion about the government, but do it in a way that does not offend people such as having an upside down United States flag in order to express your idiotic opinion about a country and not the government of the country. --FACT-- You are a fucking idiot. If you think America is such a bad country, get the fuck out.

So you wrote that pledge when you were a sperm? You sound like one of those ignorant people that you claim you hate. Noone is telling you to not have an opinion about the government, but do it in a way that does not offend people such as having an upside down United States flag in order to express your idiotic opinion about a country and not the government of the country. --FACT-- You are a fucking idiot. If you think America is such a bad country, get the fuck out.[/b]

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Moe when you learn to argue with someone without throwing childish insults, then I'll have a convo with you, until then go get laid or something.

Banned

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Moe when you learn to argue with someone without throwing childish insults, then I'll have a convo with you, until then go get laid or something.[/b]
    Did my "childish insults" offend you?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast