Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

lol

This is a discussion on lol within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; What MJ did was not just simply make good music. He used music, and he changed the world. He changed ...
Page: 5

Banned

What MJ did was not just simply make good music. He used music, and he changed the world. He changed the music industry completely, and had a huge impact on getting black people recognised.

People can hate MJ, think he molested those kids, hate his music, i really don't care. Francly, i'm not a huge fan of his music either.

All i wanted was people to post with RESPECT. I agree, his personal life has definatly changed the opinion of what the world has on him. I don't disagree that his behaviour was erratic, stupid, and in some cases ridiculous. But sometimes, i think people should appreciate what the man has been through in his life. NOT ONE single person in this planet has had the life he has had. Famous from the age of 5, yet beaten as a child? Hated for being black, yet considered the king of pop? Hunted by paparrazi before he reached puberty? These things take its toll on a man.

Yes, i am passionate about this topic for various reasons which do not need to be discussed, but it makes me sick that people who do not understand what this man has done jump to conclusions and completely miss-understand the point. The 30 day warn i made was for that topic IN PARTICULAR; of course it doesn't apply to the whole forum. But i find it uncurtious to ignore my request to keep the topic about him with respect to him.

Anyway, hold your opinions about the bans/mutes in that topic, but i stand by the deicisions I made.[/b]
    ok here is what really pisses me off about you , you feel that your opinion on how micheal jacksons life went , and that your taking a stand about it , now deathbob is a father of 2 children and his opinion is that a proven child molester and to idealize him is wrong you both have a opinion on him and because your a fu$%$ mod and you say so he is permently banned

what gives you the right to take away deathbobs opinion on him whether it is right or wrong , you openly admited that if you say jump and we dont we deserve a ban that is bullcrap in my opinion and im personally disgusted at you and this forum

and again how do you justify what you have done , because he isnt a mod he is not allowed to have a opinion about the topic that was posted on a open forum and yet again if you gave so much about it why didnt you edit his post and just warn him and do you freaking job and put your warn on the 1st page honestly im so sick and tired of you guys and your bullcrap the rules change to when you feel they work best for you and YOU FRIENDS this time your wrong , my opinion is not only you and fr4kies bs excuses suck that both of you should be stripped of your mod

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

that statement kind of fails when it's your superior who disagrees.[/b]
    Do you want me to clearly explain what that statement means? It means, regardless of who agrees, and who doesn't agree, whether it is admins, barack obama, or you, i do not care. I will make that decision again and again. If admins want to remove my rank for that, then thats their choice.

Understand now?

ok here is what really pisses me off about you , you feel that your opinion on how micheal jacksons life went , and that your taking a stand about it , now deathbob is a father of 2 children and his opinion is that a proven child molester and to idealize him is wrong you both have a opinion on him and because your a fu$%$ mod and you say so he is permently banned

what gives you the right to take away deathbobs opinion on him whether it is right or wrong , you openly admited that if you say jump and we dont we deserve a ban that is bullcrap in my opinion and im personally disgusted at you and this forum

and again how do you justify what you have done , because he isnt a mod he is not allowed to have a opinion about the topic that was posted on a open forum and yet again if you gave so much about it why didnt you edit his post and just warn him and do you freaking job and put your warn on the 1st page honestly im so sick and tired of you guys and your bullcrap the rules change to when you feel they work best for you and YOU FRIENDS this time your wrong , my opinion is not only you and fr4kies bs excuses suck that both of you should be stripped of your mod[/b]
    No. I didn't ban him because of his opinion. I banned him because he POSTED his opinion when i specifically said for such opinions not to be posted. I don't care if he hates MJ, it really doesn't bother me; he is entitled to his opinion. I banned him becaus he posted that opinion. Do you understand the difference?

Banned

Do you want me to clearly explain what that statement means? It means, regardless of who agrees, and who doesn't agree, whether it is admins, barack obama, or you, i do not care. I will make that decision again and again. If admins want to remove my rank for that, then thats their choice.

Understand now?
    No. I didn't ban him because of his opinion. I banned him because he POSTED his opinion when i specifically said for such opinions not to be posted. I don't care if he hates MJ, it really doesn't bother me; he is entitled to his opinion. I banned him becaus he posted that opinion.[/b]
    w/e man i got what i needed from you and fr4kie both , you 2 are full of it , you couldnt even reply to my personal message i sent to you like a ADULT instead you waited to bring it here .

btw why didnt you take the time to warn him ? he was the post after yours so he could have easly hit reply posted his buisness and then went and fixedd his kids dinner he should not be punished for your hot head

w/e man i got what i needed from you and fr4kie both , you 2 are full of it , you couldnt even reply to my personal message i sent to you like a ADULT instead you waited to bring it here .[/b]
    Well atleast your post shows you understand the difference.

Banned

Well atleast your post shows you understand the difference.[/b]
    shows even more that your mistake was made and that you and fr4kie both are incapable of a mature reply to criticism

shows even more that your mistake was made and that you and fr4kie both are incapable of a mature reply to criticism[/b]
    Let me make this clear.

1. I didn't recieve a PM from you, and
    2. I didn't swear in my reply to you or anyone else. If that constitutes being immature then ok, nice one mate, i'm immature.

Banned

Let me make this clear.

1. I didn't recieve a PM from you, and
    2. I didn't swear in my reply to you or anyone else. If that constitutes being immature then ok, nice one mate, i'm immature.[/b]
    now aswell to being wrong , unable to handle my criticism of your descion you also are a liar

now aswell to being wrong , unable to handle my criticism of your descion you also are a liar[/b]
    Yeah ok, im a liar. Oh, and i am OBVIOUSLY responsible for bringing this topic to the ko4life section as well.

Understand now?[/b]
    Proved my point.

since when do you make the rules?

p.s close/delete the topic already... if u want to talk pm eachother

Proved my point.

p.s close/delete the topic already... if u want to talk pm eachother[/b]
    I'll leave it for an admin to close, otherwise some people might think im abusing my position.

Our conversation however we can have in PMs.

Banned

Yeah ok, im a liar. Oh, and i am OBVIOUSLY responsible for bringing this topic to the ko4life section as well.[/b]
    nice way to edit your post

Proved my point.

p.s close/delete the topic already... if u want to talk pm eachother[/b]
    sorry to have gone so offtopic bro

I'll leave it for an admin to close, otherwise some people might think im abusing my position.

Our conversation however we can have in PMs.[/b]
    u can close
    I made the topic, u can now close it as the problem i was posting about has been resolved.

u can close
    I made the topic, u can now close it as the problem i was posting about has been resolved.[/b]
    As you wish.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345