Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

paddy shouldnt be a mod......

This is a discussion on paddy shouldnt be a mod...... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally posted by whassup+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whassup)</div> Originally posted by devilscommandments @ <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY same thing happened to my warrior earing when i ...
Page: 7

Trii

Originally posted by whassup+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whassup)</div>
    Originally posted by devilscommandments@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

same thing happened to my warrior earing when i was trying to seal my items

put the we up to be locked, it took too long so i canceled it, but we showed in my inventory as sealed so i put it on, then i put my platinum earing up and it went through, but on the right it was a warrior earing. I pressed ok and in my inventory i had my platinum earing and a new warrior earing. I relogged and the extra one was gone tho

BS, you sold me that extra one.
    and paddy you go onto tez about duping and stuff lol i think people should read this first, yea as you said i dupped it but hwn i relogged it wasnt there BS.[/b]
    www.dictionary.com/sarcasm

I said i did think the whole "last flame and lock" thing was wrong. If the Mod is gonna flame someone, then in my opinion he should leave it open at least until whoever he flamed has time to respond. Modertors are people just like everyone else. I don't see any problems with allowing Mods to flame people, especially those who deserve it. If you wanted something that was "professional" 24/7, then build a bot to scout the forums all day and eliminate the junk. Mods will flame, just as you or i will anyone who deserves it. Btw, flaming is a part of the entire forum-community experience. Judging from all of the forums I've ever seen, you cannot have a forum without flaming. It's simply not possible. Seeing as KO is a very greed-induced game (I'm sure that has nothing to do with it's hosts of course), it's just more prominent here.

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    your right i dont have to come here and so dont others i come here cause most mods are professional and do there jobs without putting there personal feeling in it....as they should....if u have seperate business from personal then maybe he shouldnt mod devile....this is my community u put up fprums if u want us to get flamed and for the mods u put in place to flame us and shit then let us know....just as ranking ko4life will end up fading awaying......i want to come to a community where the people who police it dont flame and disrespect us.....i did nothing to him ever.....i dont start with anyone nor will i ever.....i expect the same respect when i come to ko4life....is this not what u had in mind for ko4life tell me i and i wont ever post here again
    Sorry but I dont see things the way u do. I dont agree with u about this subject. I dont think PADDY is bad for ko4life. Neither I think ko4life will end up fading away even if 1 mods makes mistakes, stats clearly prove u wrong. What I see is u 2 have something personal going on for a while now. Hostage flamed like 10x more than PADDY yet u complain about PADDY, prolly cause he actually talks about u.

Yes PADDY is unprofessional cause sadly, there's no moderator carrier on any university in the world. Mods are human beings and will add personal feelings in their posts every now and then. Some more, some less, but that doesnt make them bad mods. I only see something wrong if someone uses its mod status to lock topics and ban ppl cause he wants to have final word. If u got topics where something like that happened, pm me with the URLs and I'll sort those cases.

If PADDY or any mod acts like that after a warning, I got no problem asking him to step aside. So far, I got no complains about him but this post, which makes me thing this is something personal and a completely biased complain about him.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

rofl ko4life fading away cuz of paddy LOL! ranking faded away cuz devile made this forum with fest0 not because of anything else...if it werent for this forum wed all still be at ranking

comparing a crooked cop to a mod with opinions LOL! heres a better comparison...a crooked cop moderator would be a mod who does for example:

mod makes a post saying "FUCK U WHOEVER BLAH BLAH BLAH U DID THIS BLAH BLAH U DID THAT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" then bans the person from the forum and locks the comment before anybody has any chance to say anything then continues to lock/delete any new threads that pop up about it while leaving his/her original topic undeleted but locked

bout the last word in thing...last word type thing ur speaking of is this i assume right? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=419760#419760 well lets look at that...u provoked paddy he answered ur questions he replied to what u said then he locked the thread to prevent the continual flaming...if u ask me he did the right thing

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...=37212&start=25
    OH NO REMOVE HOSTAGE AND FESTO's MOD/ADMIN PRIVS THEY GOT THEIR LAST WORDS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=409163#409163 DAMN U PADDY FOR GETTNIG THE LAST WORD IN!!!!

:rollseyes:

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    rofl ko4life fading away cuz of paddy LOL! ranking faded away cuz devile made this forum with fest0 not because of anything else...if it werent for this forum wed all still be at ranking

comparing a crooked cop to a mod with opinions LOL! heres a better comparison...a crooked cop moderator would be a mod who does for example:

mod makes a post saying "FUCK U WHOEVER BLAH BLAH BLAH U DID THIS BLAH BLAH U DID THAT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" then bans the person from the forum and locks the comment before anybody has any chance to say anything then continues to lock/delete any new threads that pop up about it while leaving his/her original topic undeleted but locked

bout the last word in thing...last word type thing ur speaking of is this i assume right? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=419760#419760 well lets look at that...u provoked paddy he answered ur questions he replied to what u said then he locked the thread to prevent the continual flaming...if u ask me he did the right thing

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...=37212&start=25
    OH NO REMOVE HOSTAGE AND FESTO's MOD/ADMIN PRIVS THEY GOT THEIR LAST WORDS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=409163#409163 DAMN U PADDY FOR GETTNIG THE LAST WORD IN!!!!

:rollseyes:
    this is not personal as i never even mention his name....he only mentions mine for what reason i dont know other then jelousy

cam i never provoked him read again ass.....he started it on page one i just defending as i always do

also he baned alars from forums today without any proof just cause he "thought" it sounded like a scam....yeah thats a good mod

and devile he has done it many time got last word in and locked not this one time but w/e

he loves my name i think so he keeps bringing it up....stfu and dont talk about me is what i have always said to him but he dont listen

but again w/e its your friend and forum.....so do as u please....we keep taking the insults i guess from a mod

no tez maybe YOU should read...u did provoke him

paddy ban me if u want ur the great mod here right....ur higher then all of us cause u know where everyone of your items came from like that bardish...and u never bought for usd...pfftt
    which he replied to...he then replied to everything else u talked about in ur last post then he locked the topic he brought up nothing new then he locked the topic before anything new did come up

As I said, just pm me those topics where u say he did wrong. I'll review them 1 by 1 and talk to him about it.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

haha! i've had fights with both psyren n tez before! this is a thread that would make me gloat over but nah not gona do that.

tbh paddy's a bitch sometimes, (i rmb the first tiem we quarreled on ranking we did like the worst bitching ever on pms :lol: but after a while meh u impressed me with ur humour :P ) so yea he's kinda cool

tez i've had my fair share of figths with u, esp. after that WHICH-ROC thing and the CS+7s are made by patek bla bla but yea after that it was ok :blink:

bottom line is we got a dumb ass as a thread starter.

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    no tez maybe YOU should read...u did provoke him

paddy ban me if u want ur the great mod here right....ur higher then all of us cause u know where everyone of your items came from like that bardish...and u never bought for usd...pfftt
    which he replied to...he then replied to everything else u talked about in ur last post then he locked the topic he brought up nothing new then he locked the topic before anything new did come up
    cam look at the 1st flame man....stop being a dickhead defending your hypocrit friend....his 1st post in that was about a raptor +9 and yuna macroing levels.....so how did i provoke that flame :blink:

devile i could care less anymore at this point....if mods are going to flame the members of this community without reason other then personal feelings i guess i will just take it as will we all have to

[quote][quote]no tez maybe YOU should read...u did provoke him

devile i could care less anymore at this point....if mods are going to flame the members of this community without reason other then personal feelings i guess i will just take it as will we all have to
    correction: "if mods are goin to be human beings i guess...."

fucking hell are people still whining about this? Give over and get on with your lives

it's like listening to a broken record i swear

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Look. Its simple. instead of whining about this for days, why not just come up with a sollution?

PADDY shouldnt lock threads after his opinion. Done and dusted. No need to go further

and Tez, u dont need 2 keep flaming him because of it. U said thats wot he does, now let the superiors deal with it. Not flaming u, but ur trying to act a bit like an angel.

Wot more is there to this? If both of u cant take that, then maybe u 2 should just avoid each other.

Wots so difficult about it?

Ok, first of all im not gonna take sides here, yes tez is my clan leader and i respect him greatly but i also see Paddy's side of the story. Im not going to fight for or defend either side because we are all human and nobody is perfect. Yes paddy is locking some topics after gettting his last word in, and yes he has locked lots of topics that NEEDED TO BE LOCKED. im not gonna take sides here so as ResserGD said why not paddy you let a couple people post before locking and tez just because hes a mod doesnt mean hes not allowed to share his opinions.

...sorry for my crappy grammer :lol:

i also wanted my views included in the DOOL

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY
    fucking hell are people still whining about this? Give over and get on with your lives

thats like the pot calling the kettle black

if thats your idea now then stfu about anything about me and my past mistakes and get on with your life and dont ever bring up anything to do with kom or me selling for usd or buying for usd

your like listening to a broken about it as well so practice what u preach and i will do same

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

thats like the pot calling the kettle black

if thats your idea now then stfu about anything about me and my past mistakes and get on with your life and dont ever bring up anything to do with kom or me selling for usd or buying for usd

your like listening to a broken about it as well so practice what u preach and i will do same[/b]
    tht was well said tbh

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast