Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

What do u hate from ko4life?

This is a discussion on What do u hate from ko4life? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; What i hate about the forum is that there is a counter-strike section but not a steam one. How about ...
Page: 14

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

What i hate about the forum is that there is a counter-strike section but not a steam one. How about changing the name of the cs section to steam? It will attract more people to the forums.

ironstyle

admi for Because me baned if I did not do anything bad(wrong) admeas they were minutes that epemeze to playing this server is not just "irOnT4nK"

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ironstyle View Post
    admi for Because me baned if I did not do anything bad(wrong) admeas they were minutes that epemeze to playing this server is not just "irOnT4nK"
    It looks like google translate let you down

Sk8er4lif3

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    It looks like google translate let you down
    LOL +1 to that

mcleodf853

what makes me sick of knights online is how they ban people for nothing 3 years and it gone beacuse someone hacked me lossed a lvl 79 warrior great and not one person can tell me anything tickets thats a joke aswell they never answer them at all so why is this game still going ronack was good but now i wont start again and pay again for this game unless my account is unblocked
    louisec89 is the account

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    What i hate about the forum is that there is a counter-strike section but not a steam one. How about changing the name of the cs section to steam? It will attract more people to the forums.
    +1 , change it guys lol

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcleodf853 View Post
    what makes me sick of knights online is how they ban people for nothing 3 years and it gone beacuse someone hacked me lossed a lvl 79 warrior great and not one person can tell me anything tickets thats a joke aswell they never answer them at all so why is this game still going ronack was good but now i wont start again and pay again for this game unless my account is unblocked
    louisec89 is the account
    its says ko4life u dumb piece of fuck

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i hate all the cliques on ko4life. it really bothers me when people start asking their fellow mates to help them and stuff in arguments.

btw:
    Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    i hate magyk....
    yea well. when u mess with magyk U MESS WITH THE DIEZ CREW. THAT GOES FOR U OTHER NOOBS TOO. WE'RE UNTOUCHABLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unwanted

i hate ko4life because they ask for 50 posts to open a thread ... they can simple ask for just 10 ... because rich peoples wont loose their times to make 50 posts trust me !

unwanted

would be better if u add just 10 posts or none ... more peoples would come trust me :P !

Quote Originally Posted by unwanted View Post
    would be better if u add just 10 posts or none ... more peoples would come trust me :P !
    +1 .. i loss my old user/password and now cant post in marketplace.. ofc u cant spam cuz u can got banned

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

I hate scammers, and the fact that admmins won't do anything about it :/ well usually they don't

JLarsen

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    its says ko4life u dumb piece of fuck
    This is what i hate, people who get pissed of because, someguy makes a mistake.

i hate people that list all the people they're traded with in their signature

dzquan

its hard to post,lol