Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

To anyone that was in Pariah or wants to be in read this!

This is a discussion on To anyone that was in Pariah or wants to be in read this! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think there is more pk action playing with turks guyz.......
Page: 3

NOS

i think there is more pk action playing with turks guyz....

Banned

I sold my ares things,
    Now starting on Diez
    I'm on exp prem from previous character
    exping my warrior,
    Who do i contact to get in vent with some Pariah guys?
    Human side btw

Hey Charlie, saw your mssg on msn couple of days ago, but you never replied. Hit me up bro.

Vincent

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Whoa Whoa!!! No one even mentioned me .... LOL. Simon told me about this thread, and well I had to come visit. I've been playing 2 Private servers as of lately. I miss the good old PK, but I feel if i came back and baba shopped I would just get hacked as usual. It's good to see some of you guys come back together. Static, it's been awhile since I talked to you , need to add you to msn, if you can, send me your msn.

To be honest, Linh was going to try and find Justin and try to get him to come to one of the private servers and start up Pariah there, but I guess yall are trying to form back up here again. I would really have to think about coming back, I wouldn't mind sharing an account with someone and doing very minimal baba shopping maybe if my wife lets me xD. I leave for deployment pretty soon and deployment is about 6 months long, so would be gone awhile, but ofc Linh might play.

If anyone remembers me I was Chillaxin or my other mage Natasha_Yi. Jensken, I kept wondering the other day, I was thinking what was that clan we used to go against that was good as hell. And my wife reminded me about SayItsPossible, and I remember GyverForce also. That was some good clan vs clan pk.

Well I will wait to hear more, but static, if you can hit me up that would be cool. My email has changed so just give me yours and i'll add you. Nice seeing some old clannies post here, hope to get back in touch with a few of yall again.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

LOL, just watched Pariah PK vol 3, man it really makes me miss playing with you guys. I loved playing with you guys, and still remember the town raid. I didn't realize it was just like 5 of us though xD, man that was some crazy pk. Definitely would still have to come back as a mage.

Sup Chase, true and im defiently coming back as healer, hopefully Vince will too

Ok Pariah Ventrilo server has been made! PM with a Name if you were in cwest / diez pariah, or if you speak english and are interested pm me, and i will send you info to vent.

I still have my old warrior.

Maybe I could do some magic on d2jsp to get some diez gear.

Quote Originally Posted by I_JuST_OwNed_U View Post
    Whoa Whoa!!! No one even mentioned me .... LOL. Simon told me about this thread, and well I had to come visit. I've been playing 2 Private servers as of lately. I miss the good old PK, but I feel if i came back and baba shopped I would just get hacked as usual. It's good to see some of you guys come back together. Static, it's been awhile since I talked to you , need to add you to msn, if you can, send me your msn.

To be honest, Linh was going to try and find Justin and try to get him to come to one of the private servers and start up Pariah there, but I guess yall are trying to form back up here again. I would really have to think about coming back, I wouldn't mind sharing an account with someone and doing very minimal baba shopping maybe if my wife lets me xD. I leave for deployment pretty soon and deployment is about 6 months long, so would be gone awhile, but ofc Linh might play.

If anyone remembers me I was Chillaxin or my other mage Natasha_Yi. Jensken, I kept wondering the other day, I was thinking what was that clan we used to go against that was good as hell. And my wife reminded me about SayItsPossible, and I remember GyverForce also. That was some good clan vs clan pk.

Well I will wait to hear more, but static, if you can hit me up that would be cool. My email has changed so just give me yours and i'll add you. Nice seeing some old clannies post here, hope to get back in touch with a few of yall again.
    hey chase long time

Daniel

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Hey whats up Dan , do you plan on coming back also, you going to be playing a warrior?

orc clan right?

I remember u'r name cool to see u remember us aswell, was always awesome to play against Pariah i've quit like 1.5years+ now tho, and got no items, i do have my accounts still. So probably i won't come back, but who knows...
    Maybe i'll just stop by u'r vent to say hi once hehe

Hey whats up Dan , do you plan on coming back also, you going to be playing a warrior?
    yeah most likely goin warrior

Euphoria, Mischief Makers, and Hope have offered us to join their alliance since they're excited to see that we're trying to reform Pariah and they wanna see it happen so they've offered to help us out and give us company.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalkon View Post
    Euphoria, Mischief Makers, and Hope have offered us to join their alliance since they're excited to see that we're trying to reform Pariah and they wanna see it happen so they've offered to help us out and give us company.

I'm confirming this, our alliance are honored to have you guys.

P.S. Didn't we do the Felankor clanquest with you guys? Together with Notorious that is.

P.S.2

Afterwards:

Skullkar his amazing video lmao:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k59NzoiwYaY[/ame]
    Last edited by SirS; 08-15-2010 at 08:22 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)