Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH

This is a discussion on OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol, 1920 heal only works if the opponent can't heal cancel. Therefor it's his fault if he lets the bp ...
Page: 3

33c4l

Lol, 1920 heal only works if the opponent can't heal cancel. Therefor it's his fault if he lets the bp heal. O wait, isn't healing a subset skill for a priest? If you say no heals, then no buffs, no duffs (which I'm sure you'd go for, lol), but also no assassin skills, no archer skills, etc. It's a fucking skill. Why the hell should we not be allowed to use skills given to priests? Next time I 1v1 a sin, I'm gonna letter him and ask him not to use any skills, since I feel that's unfair, kk?

Zzzz

EDIT: 1920 heal also isn't that great, lol. When I 1920 heal, I take damage during that 2-3 second gap. I can sometimes take more than 1920 damage in that time period depending on how strong the other person is. You are lucky you have minor heal which isn't cancelable (that a word?) A good sin shouldn't lose any fight unless he runs out of pots. Don't complain about other people using healing skills when you heal yourself with minor, duh![/b]
    Are u a retard... no1 can beat a priest if he spams himself everytime he looses hp.... it aint even a vs thennn retard

im a priest and i do just fine with no debufs and heals... only malice for good wariors... it aint that damn hard to just use pots... and there aint nothing wrong with minor combo coz a rouge with hp pots dies in a few hits so thats just stupid..

same with a bp. rogue's have about 400 more ac.

fyi, there are ways to aviod getting your heals canceled.

minhking

If you decide to do 1 VS 1 then go to Arena and geared and scrolls and do whatever needed to kill the opponent. Just dont town thats all. If you get lost then accept it and dont find 1001 reasons to justify your defeat. Fucking looser always whining . And damn chicken will always run away.

blueduck

run away stealth then attack him use ur skills run and stealth and keep doing that since its ur skills lol

Zxenke

Are u a retard... no1 can beat a priest if he spams himself everytime he looses hp.... it aint even a vs thennn retard

im a priest and i do just fine with no debufs and heals... only malice for good wariors... it aint that damn hard to just use pots... and there aint nothing wrong with minor combo coz a rouge with hp pots dies in a few hits so thats just stupid..[/b]
    Heal cancel? And wait...

Bp has 700-800 ac on average, no minor heal (continuous)
    vs
    Assassin, who has 900-1000 ac on average, with continuous minor heal which over the time of hp potting for a priest heals almost twice as much hp

Yet you contend to say bps are unfair with healing, lol. I think we should make a post saying how assassins minor healing is unfair. But I say skills are skills, so I won't be a noob like you and say shit about it.

It isn't a versus if he uses 1920 heal? What is it then? I thought versus meant one person VERSUS another... But is he still fighting you? YEA HE FUCKING IS!

kkthxbb

Banned

Heal cancel? And wait...

Bp has 700-800 ac on average, no minor heal (continuous)
    vs
    Assassin, who has 900-1000 ac on average, with continuous minor heal which over the time of hp potting for a priest heals almost twice as much hp

Yet you contend to say bps are unfair with healing, lol. I think we should make a post saying how assassins minor healing is unfair. But I say skills are skills, so I won't be a noob like you and say shit about it.

It isn't a versus if he uses 1920 heal? What is it then? I thought versus meant one person VERSUS another... But is he still fighting you? YEA HE FUCKING IS!

kkthxbb[/b]

ive got just over 800. what am i? half BP? he cant complain for shit about defense when i spike him for ~700.

BP vs warrior - malice (if warrior is half decently geared)
    BP vs BP - thier choice. tank or BP fight
    BP vs mage - this ones hard cuz the mage has lots of things it can do (DoT ect.) so wether the priest can heal is thier choice.
    BP vs rogue - no duffs no heals - no lightfeet run away and stealth.

BPs and mages - can use DEF armors cuz of low defence to make it fair.
    rogues vs rogues - shouldnt use DD helm but if they want to then put urs on too.
    rogue vs warrior - shouldnt use DEF armors but if one does then the other can.
    rogue vs mage - mage can use DD no prob. up to the mage if rogue sgould use magic shield.

theres lines for everything in this game. out of class fights have to be evened out some way and they are. some just dont like to do it properly.

Zxenke

How about this...

Duff every 1v1
    1920 heal every 1v1
    Special defense armors if you have them in every 1v1

Why not? Use special defense armors against me Ill switch out weapons. Sins only have daggers. Eh, use a bow, lol. Put stat points into archery like some high lvl archer/sins do.

Other than disengaging the 1v1 (aka towning, lightfooting away as some say), anything goes.

You realize anyone in their right mind wouldn't follow your "rules". Lose or win? Everyone is gonna choose win there. And sometimes winning involves using heals and duffs when you are against higher classes such as sins/warriors. Bps are given duffs and heals and they should use them, in any 1v1...ever.

EDIT: Whats even more funny is when you beat sins without using hp pots

Hadouken

at the end of the day a priest will use there skills you use yours, Lightfeet doesnt count as "skill" in a 1vs1, as it just shows your a pussy and want to run, its like me saying sorry if im not aloud to use 1920 your not aloud to use Minor, MagicWannaBe you were a bitch and always have been learn to deal with it, stop crying every time you dont like somthing or disagree, oh yea and pull all your friends from diez here i dont care, oh sorry i forgot you dont have any friends from diez

Banned

at the end of the day a priest will use there skills you use yours, Lightfeet doesnt count as "skill" in a 1vs1, as it just shows your a pussy and want to run, its like me saying sorry if im not aloud to use 1920 your not aloud to use Minor, MagicWannaBe you were a bitch and always have been learn to deal with it, stop crying every time you dont like somthing or disagree, oh yea and pull all your friends from diez here i dont care, oh sorry i forgot you dont have any friends from diez [/b]

do i even know you? yes i still 1 or 2 friends in diez. i could give a rats ass if anyone in diez likes me. im sorry if i decided to go the new server with some people. 1920 is 1v1 is just pussy and you know it. i didnt even mind him using restore. restore isnt bad. but 1920 at redball is just pussy and u all know it.

Obsidian

ya your just gay...and u suck..cry me yet another river u fag cause everyone disagrees with u in this post and hates your fag ass. only ppl who like u is your little 8 man clan and everyone in the server is starting to hate your big ass mouth and from what i see here even ppl from other servers hate u.. GG go kill yourself now and come reply to my post with yet another smart ass comment, and i know your gonna do it.

Banned

ya your just gay...and u suck..cry me yet another river u fag cause everyone disagrees with u in this post and hates your fag ass. only ppl who like u is your little 8 man clan and everyone in the server is starting to hate your big ass mouth and from what i see here even ppl from other servers hate u.. GG go kill yourself now and come reply to my post with yet another smart ass comment, and i know your gonna do it.[/b]

i suck? next time u and some other turk try killing me by the bifrost monument in cz maybe move my HP kk?

the whole server hating me? is the whole server Fierce cuz those are the only people i know that hate me. either way i always have my turkey buddys . at least they dont exp bug like you and the rest of ur clan. /sit_the_fuck_down.exe

magnified

Ok, wow...

Fighting, fighting, redball...should I use 1920 heal AND NOT DIE?! nah, it isn't fair...

fuck that

Gogo paper people that can rape sins like ya [/b]
    Wtf you talkin about, bloods stays at full hp the entire fight that shows absolutely no skill involved...

Obsidian

i suck? next time u and some other turk try killing me by the bifrost monument in cz maybe move my HP kk?

the whole server hating me? is the whole server Fierce cuz those are the only people i know that hate me. either way i always have my turkey buddys . at least they dont exp bug like you and the rest of ur clan. /sit_the_fuck_down.exe[/b]
    lol ya run some more in cz u fag oh and just fierce is it? i heard that fewfellas hate your ass to thats some fucked up shit u did to them now ppl gonna know how fucked up u guys are

Banned

lol ya run some more in cz u fag oh and just fierce is it? i heard that fewfellas hate your ass to thats some fucked up shit u did to them now ppl gonna know how fucked up u guys are[/b]

and what did i do to FF? :huh:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast