Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Your Character

This is a discussion on Your Character within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; <span style="font-family:Georgia"> Blizzard might say that druids are where they should be, but that&#39;s total bullshit. I won&#39;t ever forget ...
Page: 54

Hybrid View

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Blizzard might say that druids are where they should be, but that&#39;s total bullshit. I won&#39;t ever forget the fact they nerfed spirit for all classes because the way it scaled on druids was too high resulting in insane SP, when they should have nerfed druids instead, and the 4 piece set bonus for priests was already mentioned, what a bunch of crap.

WTB more Surge of Light procs! 4 piece should increase the proc on that from 50% of crit heals to 75% of crit heals will proc Surge of Light. more SoL = more free/instant cast Flash Heal, more quick Flash heals = more Serendipity, more Serendipity = more quick PoH and Greater Heals = more win!
    </span>[/b]
    Wut wut I only had 1700 mp5 on my druid before the spirit nerf.. And that was with naxx gear :unsure:

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Blizzard might say that druids are where they should be, but that&#39;s total bullshit. I won&#39;t ever forget the fact they nerfed spirit for all classes because the way it scaled on druids was too high resulting in insane SP, when they should have nerfed druids instead, and the 4 piece set bonus for priests was already mentioned, what a bunch of crap.

WTB more Surge of Light procs! 4 piece should increase the proc on that from 50% of crit heals to 75% of crit heals will proc Surge of Light. more SoL = more free/instant cast Flash Heal, more quick Flash heals = more Serendipity, more Serendipity = more quick PoH and Greater Heals = more win!
    </span>[/b]
    Wut wut I only had 1700 mp5 on my druid before the spirit nerf.. And that was with naxx gear :unsure:

</span>[/b]

</span>[/b]

</span>[/b]

</span>[/b]

</span>[/b]

KalaBunga Senior Member

lol multi posting xD

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    lol multi posting xD
    Yeah seriously what the eff :F

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

people can blame droods for spirit buff all they want, fact is it wasnt our fault...we got nerfed, not spirit, for our insane mp5...then after they fixed droods they then proceeded to nerf spirit too...why? because they wanted to make classes that provide mana regen(hunters, spriests, etc) more valuable for raids...they also made it so more classes provide mana regen

as it is they still see mana as too little of a concern for healers i suppose, as next patch they are nerfing mana regen talents from dps classes even MORE, so next patch we'll be getting even less mana regen from raid comp

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    people can blame droods for spirit buff all they want, fact is it wasnt our fault...we got nerfed, not spirit, for our insane mp5...then after they fixed droods they then proceeded to nerf spirit too...why? because they wanted to make classes that provide mana regen(hunters, spriests, etc) more valuable for raids...they also made it so more classes provide mana regen

as it is they still see mana as too little of a concern for healers i suppose, as next patch they are nerfing mana regen talents from dps classes even MORE, so next patch we'll be getting even less mana regen from raid comp
    In the end it all comes to raid survivability. Doesn't matter chat healing class you are and how good/bad your class is as long as the raid stays alive

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've managed to drop new boots and pants this evening. Also got a belt of titans which cost a frigging fortune to make.

Still can't for the life of me win the roll for the bloody Valirous shoulders.

DreAdSlay3R

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This is what I am currently using and look like. Massive thanks to Cama and the rest of our WOW players for helping me improve Felix so much.

Banned Senior Member

My latest project, she just hit 80 2 days ago though so Im still missing a great deal of items/enchants

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-11-2023, 02:14 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    12-07-2022, 09:51 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-24-2022, 09:37 PM