Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Your Character

This is a discussion on Your Character within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Will I'm loving the fubar addons you showed me. Really nice info you get from them. BTW how many chars ...
Page: 55

Hybrid View

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Will I'm loving the fubar addons you showed me. Really nice info you get from them.

BTW how many chars do you have?

Banned Senior Member

Just my warrior and the priest, I have a 77 rogue I was leveling to get epic flying and he just mines for me in Sholazar when I'm in need of some cash. I have a mage as well but he never made it out of Azeroth so he's still under 60 <<

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

2xT9 already.. nothing special besides that :P

Banned Senior Member

how did you get 2 T9 pieces? unless it's just shoulders/gloves at 30 emblems each

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    how did you get 2 T9 pieces? unless it's just shoulders/gloves at 30 emblems each
    yep they're gloves and shoulders because I don't wanna waste my dkp's for the trophies :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i havent even wasted my triumph on t9 yet...t9 is worthless before 4 set for droods so ive been buying all the other stuff first...got the kick ass idol and i almost have enough for the ring

once i get the ring ill start saving up for some t9 maybe if theres nothing else worth getting before then

also wouldnt waste my emblems on t9 either...9.2 or 9.5 only plys

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    i havent even wasted my triumph on t9 yet...t9 is worthless before 4 set for droods so ive been buying all the other stuff first...got the kick ass idol and i almost have enough for the ring

once i get the ring ill start saving up for some t9 maybe if theres nothing else worth getting before then

also wouldnt waste my emblems on t9 either...9.2 or 9.5 only plys
    It's a matter of taste really. For me t9.2 wouldn't be such a big upgrade and because I know for a fact that my guild can go for the hard modes so I will just save my dkp's for it ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    It's a matter of taste really. For me t9.2 wouldn't be such a big upgrade and because I know for a fact that my guild can go for the hard modes so I will just save my dkp's for it ^_^
    my guild doesnt use dkp...its loot council decision on who gets gear so can just roll on whatever and theyll give to those who they think deserves

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    my guild doesnt use dkp...its loot council decision on who gets gear so can just roll on whatever and theyll give to those who they think deserves
    My guild uses epgp which seems to be the fastest and easiest loot system so far.
    I wouldn't wanna be in a guild that has a council decision because there will always be favorims no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    My guild uses epgp which seems to be the fastest and easiest loot system so far.
    I wouldn't wanna be in a guild that has a council decision because there will always be favorims no matter what.
    honestly i actually havent seen too much favortism...theres priorities of course for gear...

active>non active...core>casual members...good performance>bad performance

then they also take into consideration how much uve won recently

but even with core>casual, ive won stuff as an initiate even though they say in the rules initiate are last on the list for gear bceause i was performing really well and was being active etc so they rewarded me...normally id agree with u and id hate council but our guilds council is really fair from what ive seen

ive always hated epgp because then people wont roll on slight upgrades cuz theyre saving for that new super awesome cool omgleet wep they want so bad...so u end up DEing shit because people are being point whores...least with loot council people are constantly getting upgrades

I'm just aiming to get myself in my T8.5 set atm I am in 2 parts T8 and 2 parts T8 and the T7.5 shoulders. T9 for me is just an utter waste and I will have to change too many tings just to balance my stats out. Also it looks shite.

Banned Senior Member

We use a raid system our GM coded and has up on Curse, Fury ( or Furious ) Raid, every 30 mins a raid member is in the raid, you get 0.5 points into Armor and Non Armor categories ( Armor being the old 8 piece set, while Non Armor is anything else ) when an item drops you can use, it will ask you to whisper the Raidleader ( or whoever is running it at the time ) if you wish to bid on the item. Whoever has the highest points wins the item, then your points are reset. ours is designed a little different for multiple purposes because our Gm can do it freely, but one thing that we do that not many other guilds like to do, is you can get points for being online and ready to raid, even if you aren't in the raid. I could not go to 2 weeks worth of raids but still get the points for whenever I wanted to attend

For me we don't have many issues do to only doing 10 mans ( not big enough for 25 ). We just set the rule for roll on main spec if noone wants then off spec can roll.

For me I am the only raiding DK so I am pretty lucky when it comes to loot. Hopefully We'll do XT on hard mode tomorrow night so I can try and get the sword

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    For me we don't have many issues do to only doing 10 mans ( not big enough for 25 ). We just set the rule for roll on main spec if noone wants then off spec can roll.

For me I am the only raiding DK so I am pretty lucky when it comes to loot. Hopefully We'll do XT on hard mode tomorrow night so I can try and get the sword

Do you play U.S or EU? If U.S, then which server?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Do you play U.S or EU? If U.S, then which server?
    I play EU WOW on the Kul'Tiras ( My little WOW sig shows it )

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-11-2023, 02:14 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    12-07-2022, 09:51 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-24-2022, 09:37 PM