Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Lil wayne ft juelz

This is a discussion on Lil wayne ft juelz within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Ok, a Bosnian trying to talk about rap and its history. Really no point even having a conversation with you, ...
Page: 3

MirZa117

Ok, a Bosnian trying to talk about rap and its history. Really no point even having a conversation with you, your not even living in an environment that includes rap.[/b]
    ROFL, I don't think I have to live in an environment that includes rap to know about it and its history. :lol:
    I didn't know that getting lvl 75+ requires no life.[/b]
    Well, now you know it.

If you think that Illmatic is the only good Nas album just Chris Benoit.[/b]
    Yep, I do think that Illmatic is the only good Nas album, and thats my personal opinion.
    And do you really have to say "Chris Benoit" in almost every single post you make? I'm pretty sure you said it at least 2 or 3 times in this topic. I gotta admit, was funny the first time you said it (months ago) but now its just getting annoying. ._.

Chris Benoit, pls.
    P.S.: You quit KO yet your still posting on this forum, sure you get out much?[/b]
    Notice how I don't post in any KO related topics ever since I quit, unless I got a question.
    And this forum isn't all about KO, ya know.

Just stop posting already, you're making yourself look dumb.

magnified

first of all, noobybooby should shut his fucken mouth , thinkin he knows everything.....

but i do... weezy>all

Banned

Lets keep it like this.

Mirza your European, thats that. Responding to you is a waste of time. Only people who think Illimatic is Nas's only good album are those who haven't payed attention to the rest and down south people who are currently killing Hip-hop .

Most people who think weezy is the best are from the south, I can only name a few good rappers that came from there. None of them are "weezy F baby". If your going to think any down south rapper is the best at least come with someone better then some average rapper with a few punchlines.

P.S. : If you can't reach lvl 75+ in this easy game your either a server hopper or some random scrub in cz that dies in 2 hits.

MirZa117

Mirza your European, thats that. Responding to you is a waste of time.[/b]
    Responding to me is a waste of time cause.. I'm European? Rofl, is that the best you can come up with? :lol:
    Chris Benoit, PLEASE!

Only people who think Illimatic is Nas's only good album are those who haven't payed attention to the rest and down south people who are currently killing Hip-hop .[/b]
    I did pay attention to the rest of his albums, and... they suck.
    I've heard em all and I got em all on my computer except Nastradamus. But its the worst album I've EVER heard, so I didn't even bother trying to find and download it.

Most people who think weezy is the best are from the south, I can only name a few good rappers that came from there. None of them are "weezy F baby". If your going to think any down south rapper is the best at least come with someone better then some average rapper with a few punchlines.[/b]
    I agree that Weezy ain't the best, but most of the good rappers are from the south. The other good rappers that ain't from the south are old and about to retire / already retired.

P.S. : If you can't reach lvl 75+ in this easy game your either a server hopper or some random scrub in cz that dies in 2 hits.[/b]
    Or maybe its cause I have a life and can't play KO 5 hours a day? =[
    And I just found out you're not only lvl 75, you're very close to 80 if I'm correct. So that means you're even more of a no-life than I thought!

Its all about The Game theres your answer...[/b]
    Doctors Advocate was HAWT!!

Banned

Responding to me is a waste of time cause.. I'm European? Rofl, is that the best you can come up with? :lol:
    Chris Benoit, PLEASE!
    I did pay attention to the rest of his albums, and... they suck.
    I've heard em all and I got em all on my computer except Nastradamus. But its the worst album I've EVER heard, so I didn't even bother trying to find and download it.
    I agree that Weezy ain't the best, but most of the good rappers are from the south. The other good rappers that ain't from the south are old and about to retire / already retired.
    Or maybe its cause I have a life and can't play KO 5 hours a day? =[
    And I just found out you're not only lvl 75, you're very close to 80 if I'm correct. So that means you're even more of a no-life than I thought! [/b]
    Rappers from the south are horrible. A European trying to discuss rap with me is LOL, were done talking. Your opinion lacks any substance. As soon as you say most of the good rappers are from the south all your credibility goes out the window. Go snap your fingers and lean back before you post to me again.

I'll repeat, if you can't reach lvl 75 in a game as EASY as KO. You shouldn't even be playing, luckily you realized that and quit. The problem is retards such as you don't know how to simply stop pking and go lvl. Your simple minded responses are just annoying, just stop posting.

MirZa117

Rappers from the south are horrible. A European trying to discuss rap with me is LOL, were done talking. Your opinion lacks any substance. As soon as you say most of the good rappers are from the south all your credibility goes out the window. Go snap your fingers and lean back before you post to me again.[/b]
    You're telling me I don't know anything about rap, yet you say Nas is good and the south is horrible? Haha, there goes "all your credibility out the window" I guess. :lol:
    And you keep coming up with that European shit because you obviously don't know anything about rap and you can't backup your comments like I did in my previous posts. You just add a random "Chris Benoit" or "You're European" (I've also noticed that you can't even spell you're properly, you sure you're from NYC?) or "Stop posting" comment. :lol:

I'll repeat, if you can't reach lvl 75 in a game as EASY as KO. You shouldn't even be playing, luckily you realized that and quit. The problem is retards such as you don't know how to simply stop pking and go lvl.[/b]
    Aww, are you mad now? Sowwy.
    But seriously, you're lvl 77+ on one of the newest servers so either you're a KO addict or you spend a lot of money buying online game characters. Simple as that.

And if the game is so easy how come StunnerKillah owned you so badly in his PK vid? He beat you with almost full HP and you two have almost the same gear as far as I know.. ;x

just stop posting.[/b]
    Why do you keep saying that? Do you really think I'm gonna stop posting just cause you say it a hundred times?
    I won't. So, cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it cause I'll keep on posting as much as I want. Because, unlike you, I can backup my comments.

Banned

You're telling me I don't know anything about rap, yet you say Nas is good and the south is horrible? Haha, there goes "all your credibility out the window" I guess. :lol:
    And you keep coming up with that European shit because you obviously don't know anything about rap and you can't backup your comments like I did in my previous posts. You just add a random "Chris Benoit" or "You're European" (I've also noticed that you can't even spell you're properly, you sure you're from NYC?) or "Stop posting" comment. :lol:
    Aww, are you mad now? Sowwy.
    But seriously, you're lvl 77+ on one of the newest servers so either you're a KO addict or you spend a lot of money buying online game characters. Simple as that.

And if the game is so easy how come StunnerKillah owned you so badly in his PK vid? He beat you with almost full HP and you two have almost the same gear as far as I know.. ;x
    Why do you keep saying that? Do you really think I'm gonna stop posting just cause you say it a hundred times?
    I won't. So, cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it cause I'll keep on posting as much as I want. Because, unlike you, I can backup my comments. [/b]
    South is horrible, your responses lack any back up what so ever. You say Nas is overrated , yet the south is good? Which is why Hip Hop is currently widely considered to be dying while the South is on top and Nas isn't as active. Hmm I wonder why, maybe because the people on top are currenty horrible? Its people like you who feed into the snap your fingers music that are destroying Rap. I doubt you like any music that contains substance.

Your an idiot if you think me and Stunnerkillah have the same items.Plus one uniques and a IN vs +0 and WP+0. And in his video Stunner used DD by accident which is why I lost so badly. Its not possible to spike any sin 721 with 2053 ap. When the next pvp server comes out we will find out whos better, I highly doubt I'll be on the losing side.

Every response you've come at me with is basically around the ESE level. When you did play I have a feeling you were just some scrub who got to lvl 65 and quit. You obviously either couldn't level what so ever or don't know how to manage your time if you think 75 is hard. Ask any good player and they will tell you how easy it is. Your posts and taste in music are both on the same level.

P.S.: What does a simple spelling error have to do with where I'm from. Your insults don't even make sense, at least come at me with something that can change my mood.

MirZa117

South is horrible, your responses lack any back up what so ever. You say Nas is overrated , yet the south is good? Which is why Hip Hop is currently widely considered to be dying while the South is on top and Nas isn't as active. Hmm I wonder why, maybe because the people on top are currenty horrible? Its people like you who feed into the snap your fingers music that are destroying Rap. I doubt you like any music that contains substance.[/b]
    Err, Hip Hop has been considered to be "dying" ever since 2pac and Biggie died tbh. <_<
    And if the people on top are so horrible I don&#39;t think they would be on the top at all.
    But idk.. maybe you&#39;re just jealous cause most of the time its a southern rapper on top and not Nas or some other below-average rapper like him. :\

And are you serious with Nas not being as active? rofl.
    His new album is coming out very soon and he does a lot of interviews and other stuff like almost everyday. I&#39;m pretty sure you can find at least one brand new interview with him every other day. Also, changing his album name from ****** to untitled (pussy move btw.) has caused a lot of controversy which has resulted in even more talk about him and his current projects.
    He&#39;s also got a new song coming out VERY soon, but I guess you already know about that.

Your an idiot if you think me and Stunnerkillah have the same items.Plus one uniques and a IN vs +0 and WP+0. And in his video Stunner used DD by accident which is why I lost so badly. Its not possible to spike any sin 721 with 2053 ap. When the next pvp server comes out we will find out whos better, I highly doubt I&#39;ll be on the losing side.[/b]
    We&#39;ll see about that, I guess. ^^
    Hey! I just got an idea, how bout this... If you lose against Stunner, you have to completely quit KO! cause.. I mean, theres absolutely no point in playing such an EASY game like KO if you&#39;re getting totally raped by some random turk, right?
    You in for that or you gonna pussy out? ;o

Every response you&#39;ve come at me with is basically around the ESE level. When you did play I have a feeling you were just some scrub who got to lvl 65 and quit. You obviously either couldn&#39;t level what so ever or don&#39;t know how to manage your time if you think 75 is hard. Ask any good player and they will tell you how easy it is.[/b]
    How would you know? You&#39;ve never played with or against me, and you&#39;ve never seen me play.
    And we ain&#39;t talking about lvl 75 here anymore, dude! I mean... you&#39;re close to lvl 80! You&#39;re taking your life to a whole new level of "nerdiness"

And the so called "good" players are all 10 year old no-life KO addicts.

Your posts and taste in music are both on the same level.[/b]
    I&#39;ll take that as a compliment, thanks!

P.S.: What does a simple spelling error have to do with where I&#39;m from. Your insults don&#39;t even make sense, at least come at me with something that can change my mood.[/b]
    Well.. you&#39;re from NY, and in NY you speak English, right? Soooooo, unless you&#39;re some uneducated piece of shit you should be able to spell that word properly.

And WOW, dude! This is the first post I&#39;ve seen from you without saying "Chris Benoit", "You&#39;re European" or "just stop posting"
    You&#39;re definitely getting better! Good job dude, good job!

Banned

Err, Hip Hop has been considered to be "dying" ever since 2pac and Biggie died tbh. <_<
    And if the people on top are so horrible I don&#39;t think they would be on the top at all.
    But idk.. maybe you&#39;re just jealous cause most of the time its a southern rapper on top and not Nas or some other below-average rapper like him. :\

And are you serious with Nas not being as active? rofl.
    His new album is coming out very soon and he does a lot of interviews and other stuff like almost everyday. I&#39;m pretty sure you can find at least one brand new interview with him every other day. Also, changing his album name from ****** to untitled (pussy move btw.) has caused a lot of controversy which has resulted in even more talk about him and his current projects.
    He&#39;s also got a new song coming out VERY soon, but I guess you already know about that.
    We&#39;ll see about that, I guess. ^^
    Hey! I just got an idea, how bout this... If you lose against Stunner, you have to completely quit KO! cause.. I mean, theres absolutely no point in playing such an EASY game like KO if you&#39;re getting totally raped by some random turk, right?
    You in for that or you gonna pussy out? ;o
    How would you know? You&#39;ve never played with or against me, and you&#39;ve never seen me play.
    And we ain&#39;t talking about lvl 75 here anymore, dude! I mean... you&#39;re close to lvl 80! You&#39;re taking your life to a whole new level of "nerdiness"

And the so called "good" players are all 10 year old no-life KO addicts.
    I&#39;ll take that as a compliment, thanks!
    Well.. you&#39;re from NY, and in NY you speak English, right? Soooooo, unless you&#39;re some uneducated piece of shit you should be able to spell that word properly.
    And WOW, dude! This is the first post I&#39;ve seen from you without saying "Chris Benoit", "You&#39;re European" or "just stop posting"
    You&#39;re definitely getting better! Good job dude, good job![/b]
    If I lose against stuner I&#39;ll quit. I know I won&#39;t lose though.

Southern rap is horrible, Hip Hop has been in the state it is since southern rap took over,its simple logic. Your a Bosnian , when you step into the club there is no rap being played. When you go outside people aren&#39;t bumping the latest Joell Ortiz or Saigon. Stick to this fake ass riverdancing ,http://youtube.com/watch?v=TDQgHu9Ixg8&feature=related. This topic is over, I just realized I&#39;m arguing with some random who has T.I. in his avatar.
    All we&#39;ve realized in this whole topic is.

You have no taste in music.
    Your bad at KO. Getting to lvl 75 is not some miracle, all it takes is patience. If you still played KO I&#39;d simply show you how bad you were.

P.S.: If your going to insult me come at me with something better then quotes and spelling errors.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Calm down guys or atleast use PMs.

MirZa117

If I lose against stuner I&#39;ll quit. I know I won&#39;t lose though.[/b]
    Aight. And don&#39;t forget to fraps it! ^_^

Southern rap is horrible[/b]
    You&#39;ve said that like 5 times already, yet you keep failing to backup that comment.

Hip Hop has been in the state it is since southern rap took over,its simple logic.[/b]
    And once again, you&#39;ve failed to backup what you&#39;ve just said.

Your a Bosnian , when you step into the club there is no rap being played. When you go outside people aren&#39;t bumping the latest Joell Ortiz or Saigon. Stick to this fake ass riverdancing ,http://youtube.com/watch?v=TDQgHu9Ixg8&feature=related. This topic is over, I just realized I&#39;m arguing with some random who has T.I. in his avatar.[/b]
    Oh God, not that Bosnian crap again. -.-
    Even though I&#39;m Bosnian, I&#39;ve proven in this thread that I know more about rap than you ever will.
    And you&#39;ve been arguing with me for days, and you just realized that I have T.I. in my avatar? You&#39;re a bit slow, eh?
    Anyways, if you&#39;re gonna try to insult me come back with something better than a random video and a pointless "I&#39;m arguing with some random who has T.I. in his avatar." comment.

You have no taste in music.[/b]
    How come???
    In your last post you said my posts and my music taste were on the same level, that was a huge compliment to me! How come you changed your mind so fast?

Your bad at KO. Getting to lvl 75 is not some miracle, all you gotta do is quit your real life and play KO 24/7. If you still played KO I&#39;d simply show you how bad you were.[/b]
    Oh noes, I&#39;m bad at an online-game! /cut_wrists
    Seriously, you&#39;re talking as if KO was your life, lol. Oh nvm, it obviously is. :\
    Btw. I edited your post a bit to make it more accurate. ;o

And I hope you do realize that this is about the 5th time you&#39;ve said the exact same thing, lol.

P.S.: If your going to insult me come at me with something better then quotes and spelling errors.[/b]
    I didn&#39;t try to insult you I was just pointing out that you kept on making the same spelling mistake over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. And you still keep doing it. =[

And like the mod guy already said, if you want to continue this argument feel free to PM me. I feel kinda sorry for embarrassing you in front of 25k other people. :\

Banned

Aight. And don&#39;t forget to fraps it! ^_^
    You&#39;ve said that like 5 times already, yet you keep failing to backup that comment.
    And once again, you&#39;ve failed to backup what you&#39;ve just said.
    Oh God, not that Bosnian crap again. -.-
    Even though I&#39;m Bosnian, I&#39;ve proven in this thread that I know more about rap than you ever will.
    And you&#39;ve been arguing with me for days, and you just realized that I have T.I. in my avatar? You&#39;re a bit slow, eh?
    Anyways, if you&#39;re gonna try to insult me come back with something better than a random video and a pointless "I&#39;m arguing with some random who has T.I. in his avatar." comment.
    How come???
    In your last post you said my posts and my music taste were on the same level, that was a huge compliment to me! How come you changed your mind so fast?
    Oh noes, I&#39;m bad at an online-game! /cut_wrists
    Seriously, you&#39;re talking as if KO was your life, lol. Oh nvm, it obviously is. :\
    Btw. I edited your post a bit to make it more accurate. ;o

And I hope you do realize that this is about the 5th time you&#39;ve said the exact same thing, lol.
    I didn&#39;t try to insult you I was just pointing out that you kept on making the same spelling mistake over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. And you still keep doing it. =[

And like the mod guy already said, if you want to continue this argument feel free to PM me. I feel kinda sorry for embarrassing you in front of 25k other people. :\[/b]
    Won&#39;t even bother reading your response. Think what you&#39;d like, the fact is that since the south came up hip-hop has been on a steady down-fall. Nas is the one of the best rappers to ever touch Hip-hop. It doesn&#39;t require no life to hit lvl 75, simple patience and self-control. All it took to get where I was at was absolutely no pk for a month.

i didnt read all but south is straight crap its all dance bullshit any rapper can do that

and lil wayne is hot atm but cassidy= wayne imo. and if u listen to waynes lyrics his shit dont even be making sense if u want good lyrics listen to one of my favorite rappers jay z yes i said it lol

american gangster was a great album

and what took wayne so long for album anyway if hes so dam good

Banned

i didnt read all but south is straight crap its all dance bullshit any rapper can do that

and lil wayne is hot atm but cassidy= wayne imo. and if u listen to waynes lyrics his shit dont even be making sense if u want good lyrics listen to one of my favorite rappers jay z yes i said it lol

american gangster was a great album

and what took wayne so long for album anyway if hes so dam good[/b]
    Cassidy is sick and so is Jay, so I agree with you in all that.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast