Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Lil wayne ft juelz

This is a discussion on Lil wayne ft juelz within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; You really don't say anything in your posts, but asking me to prove it or back it up.[/b] Yes I ...
Page: 5

MirZa117

You really don't say anything in your posts, but asking me to prove it or back it up.[/b]
    Yes I do. Heres an example from my last post:

Lemme quote what you said
    All thats pretty much out is the south and any rapper that comes out from the North or Mid-west is always called a breath of fresh air and is critically acclaimed.[/b]
    And I proved you wrong by posting:
    Orly? Alright, lets take a look at some of the newest tracks out right now (from the more popular artists ofc).

You got...
    Lupe Fiasco - I Keep it Gutter Like (not southern) Love this song btw.
    Styles P. - Music (not southern)
    Lil Flip & Jay-Z - Deep In The South (southern, but theres also Jay-Z on that track)
    Bow Wow - Money In The Way (not southern)
    Gucci Mane - Never Too Much Money (southern)
    Gorilla Zoe & Sean Kingston - On The Corner (not southern)
    You got that new Young Buck track too but I can't remember the name...[/b]
    And of course you didn't respond to that cause you're an idiot and you know I'm right.

And heres an example of what you've been posting the last 2 pages...
    South is causing the death of hip-hop[/b]
    down south people who are currently killing Hip-hop .[/b]
    Hip Hop is currently widely considered to be dying while the South is on top[/b]
    Southern rap is horrible, Hip Hop has been in the state it is since southern rap took over,its simple logic.[/b]
    the fact is that since the south came up hip-hop has been on a steady down-fall.[/b]
    And you always fail to back up that statement. In your next post you're probably gonna say something about that being a fact and because I'm from Bosnia I didn't know it, kinda like in your last 10 posts, right? :lol:

I guess thats enough to prove you wrong.
    And did you finally realize how retarded your posts are? I hope so, cause if you didn't you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

All Wayne has is a good production team, hes not good.[/b]
    Wayne does have a good production team but hes also good. Hes on top of the game right now and I don't see him going down anytime soon. And you know why? Cause hes that damn good.

Nas> Wayne North/Midwest > South. These are facts not opinions[/b]
    Facts my ass. Thats your opinion, and your opinion sucks.
    Weezy is better than Nas in just about every way. If you think different, you're an idiot. But I think you already know that, you just won't admit it.

when up north on top was Hip-Hops golden age.[/b]
    Once again, thats your opinion. And by now I think we've all realized that your opinion is bullshit.

Now look at Hip-Hop, same old songs about hoes and money. Step up your quality of music, your just a mainstream groupie.[/b]
    If you don't like it, don't listen to it. Simple as that. You don't know shit about Hip-Hop anyway, so I don't know why you even listen to it.

Banned

Yes I do. Heres an example from my last post:

Lemme quote what you said

And I proved you wrong by posting:

And of course you didn't respond to that cause you're an idiot and you know I'm right.

And heres an example of what you've been posting the last 2 pages...
    And you always fail to back up that statement. In your next post you're probably gonna say something about that being a fact and because I'm from Bosnia I didn't know it, kinda like in your last 10 posts, right? :lol:

I guess thats enough to prove you wrong.
    And did you finally realize how retarded your posts are? I hope so, cause if you didn't you're a bigger idiot than I thought.
    Wayne does have a good production team but hes also good. Hes on top of the game right now and I don't see him going down anytime soon. And you know why? Cause hes that damn good.
    Facts my ass. Thats your opinion, and your opinion sucks.
    Weezy is better than Nas in just about every way. If you think different, you're an idiot. But I think you already know that, you just won't admit it.
    Once again, thats your opinion. And by now I think we've all realized that your opinion is bullshit.
    If you don't like it, don't listen to it. Simple as that. You don't know shit about Hip-Hop anyway, so I don't know why you even listen to it.[/b]
    Back to the original topic:

Why Nas is better then Wayne.

Lyrically , Wayne is trash. A few punchlines here and there ,but in the end his flow is garbage. Wayne just flows on other mainstream beats which for some reason got him groupies like you and Magicwannabe. Nas paints pictures with his rhymes, every song he has written isn't about the same topic. Wayne is just another down south rapper, a few punchlines is what got him groupies. The south isn't known for lyrics so when someone comes around who's not horrible people flock to him.

Zro,Wayne, T.I.

All average, but because there southern, people think of them as gods.

Anyone who can put a person like Wayne on top of a rapper like Nas doesn't deserve to have a opinion. Don't say peoples opinions are bullshit when your quality of music is at such a low standard.

Ok Put Ya Hands Up If U Did It Before
    And Now Ur Girl Lookin At Ya Cause She Didnt Had Know
    And Now Everybody Sayin Dat U Did It Before
    And U Know Dats Because Dey Probably Didnt Before
    Cause If Dey Did It Before
    It'll Be Different Though
    I Wonder If Tammy Knows Dat I Did It Before
    Wit Lisa I Wonder If She Didnt Had Know
    Dat We Did It Before
    I Know Dey Did It Before
    Da Day We Did It But Oh
    If Dey Didnt Before
    Den We Didnt Before
    We Can Can Get It Fo Sho
    Cause If She Wt It I Know
    She Should Be Wit Fo Sho
    Imma Tear Dat Pussy Up Like I Didnt Before
    And After I Did It Dey Wer History Though
    Wen I See Em I Act Like I Didnt Had Know
    Dat We Did It Before
    Like We Didnt Before
    But We Did It Before

Average lyrics from Lil Wayne or his hit out now.

Come On
    Okay
    Lil mama had a swag like mine
    She even wear her hair
    Down her back like mine
    I make her feel right
    When its wrong like lyin'
    Man
    She ain't never had a love like mine
    Man
    I ain't never seen an ass like hers
    That pussy in my mouth
    Had me at a loss for words
    Told her to back it up
    Like berp berp

WOW , amazing. LMFAO

MirZa117

Back to the original topic:
    Why Nas is better then Wayne.[/b]
    Back on the original topic? Dude, we've been on the original topic the whole time, just because you can't prove me wrong or back up the nonsense you post doesn't mean we changed the topic. :lol:
    I mean, c'moooon, lets take a look at your last post... You were just writing random bullshit, you didn't even respond to my post. And now take a look at my posts, I quote everything you say and rip your sorry ass apart. I've proven you wrong numerous times in just about everything you said so far, and you just respond with some random bullshit which has absolutely nothing to do with my last post. Pathetic.

Lyrically , Wayne is trash. A few punchlines here and there ,but in the end his flow is garbage.[/b]
    Once again, thats your opinion and I think we all know...
    your opinion is bullshit.[/b]

Nas paints pictures with his rhymes, every song he has written isn't about the same topic.[/b]
    Yeah, I agree with you. Nas paints pictures with his rhymes... pictures like this.

Zro,Wayne, T.I.

All average, but because there southern, people think of them as gods.[/b]
    And you know why? Cause 90% of the southern rappers ARE hip-hop Gods.
    And if you think Weezy & T.I. are just "average" I think you need a reality check. But you don't know shit about Hip-Hop anyway (you've proved that numerous times in your last posts) so I don't really care about what you say.

Anyone who can put a person like Nas on top of a rapper like Lil Wayne doesn't deserve to have a opinion.[/b]
    Fixed it for you. ^^

Don't say peoples opinions are bullshit when your quality of music is at such a low standard.[/b]
    Aww, did I hurt your feelings?
    And don't worry, I wouldn't say peoples opinions are bullshit if my quality of music was at "such a low standard" but its not, so I'll say whatever I want.

<insert random lyrics here to make my post look longer than it actually is>[/b]
    I don&#39;t see nothing wrong with the lyrics you posted. Thats the Hip-Hop of today. Don&#39;t like it? Don&#39;t listen to it. It&#39;s THAT simple.
    Lil Wayne is a very unique rapper, hes very original and creative. And like Magnified already said, he doesn&#39;t even write down his lyrics he just spits whatever is in his head on the mic and it works every single time. You seriously can&#39;t compare someone as good as Lil Wayne to some random below-average boring rapper like Nas.

Please make another post as soon as possible, I love reading all the nonsense you put in them, it seriously makes me laugh. :lol:

Banned

Cause 90% of the southern rappers ARE hip-hop Gods.[/b]
    Were done,

Aight, your a southern artist stan ,thats some obvious shit. The topic is over, all your posting rights should be revoked after this hip-hop blasphemy . Done posting toward you, don&#39;t know how someone can think Wayne is more then average. Wayne has average lyrical ability, and thats only on his best songs. Most your posts just a waste of space, dissecting mine and throwing a smart comment at each.

Step it up, before you get at me. Your horrible ass quality is sad as fuck.

MirZa117

Were done,

Aight, your a southern artist stan ,thats some obvious shit. The topic is over, all your posting rights should be revoked after this hip-hop blasphemy . Done posting toward you, don&#39;t know how someone can think Wayne is more then average. Wayne has average lyrical ability, and thats only on his best songs. Most your posts just a waste of space, dissecting mine and throwing a smart comment at each.

Step it up, before you get at me. Your horrible ass quality is sad as fuck.[/b]
    Aww, that the best you can come up with?
    Seriously yo, I&#39;ve completely destroyed you in my last post and you only respond to ONE line?
    LOL, pathetic. Just pathetic. I thought you were better than that, but you obviously ain&#39;t.

I&#39;ve officially won this argument. Now bow down cause you&#39;re a nobody and you couldn&#39;t even prove me wrong about anything I&#39;ve said so far on the last 3 pages. Even funnier, you couldn&#39;t backup anything you said. ROFL.
    Now gtfo, you are not worth my time.

Banned

Aww, that the best you can come up with?
    Seriously yo, I&#39;ve completely destroyed you in my last post and you only respond to ONE line?
    LOL, pathetic. Just pathetic. I thought you were better than that, but you obviously ain&#39;t.

I&#39;ve officially won this argument. Now bow down cause you&#39;re a nobody and you couldn&#39;t even prove me wrong about anything I&#39;ve said so far on the last 3 pages. Even funnier, you couldn&#39;t backup anything you said. ROFL.
    Now gtfo, you are not worth my time.[/b]
    You destroyed yourself as soon as you said 90% of southern hip hop artists are "hip hop gods" As soon that was written the topic I realized I was taking to someone who just didn&#39;t know music.

Guess that Chris Benoit comment did get through to you.

MirZa117

You destroyed yourself as soon as you said 90% of southern hip hop artists are "hip hop gods"[/b]
    And you destroyed yourself as soon as you created your forum account.

As soon that was written the topic I realized I was taking to someone who just didn&#39;t know music.[/b]
    Oh noes, really??? Good thing you said that about 100x times now, right?

Get back at me when you&#39;re smart enough to think of a good response to this post, and not just reply to one line. I really cba anymore to write more posts just so you can take out one line from it and say some random bullshit which had pretty much nothing to do with what I&#39;ve said.

Guess that Chris Benoit comment did get through to you.[/b]
    I don&#39;t think so. If the comment got through to me, I wouldn&#39;t be here right now humiliating you in this argument, would I?

P.S. I can&#39;t believe you&#39;re really from NY, your English is horrible. I&#39;ve seen 10 year old kids with less spelling errors. And I can barely understand you to be honest... Did you drop out of school so you could spend more time playing online games or something like that? No kiddin&#39; here, serious question.
    Btw. you lvl 80 yet? ;o

Banned

And you destroyed yourself as soon as you created your forum account.
    Oh noes, really??? Good thing you said that about 100x times now, right?

Get back at me when you&#39;re smart enough to think of a good response to this post, and not just reply to one line. I really cba anymore to write more posts just so you can take out one line from it and say some random bullshit which had pretty much nothing to do with what I&#39;ve said.
    I don&#39;t think so. If the comment got through to me, I wouldn&#39;t be here right now humiliating you in this argument, would I?

P.S. I can&#39;t believe you&#39;re really from NY, your English is horrible. I&#39;ve seen 10 year old kids with less spelling errors. And I can barely understand you to be honest... Did you drop out of school so you could spend more time playing online games or something like that? No kiddin&#39; here, serious question.
    Btw. you lvl 80 yet? ;o[/b]
    All I need to insult you is to go back and quote you.

"90% of southern artists are Hip-hop gods."

KOed right there.

Spelling errors? Did you just try to diss me with spelling errors? You don&#39;t have shit to say , it can&#39;t be more obvious.

Point out my errors, I wonder how funny that will be.

iiason

aussie hip pop ftw~!

jks...they all white.

coffee7676

Yeah, I agree with you. Nas paints pictures with his rhymes... pictures like this.
    And you know why? Cause 90% of the southern rappers ARE hip-hop Gods.
    And if you think Weezy & T.I. are just "average" I think you need a reality check. But you don&#39;t know shit about Hip-Hop anyway (you&#39;ve proved that numerous times in your last posts) so I don&#39;t really care about what you say.[/b]
    there is not such thing as a hip hop god. tupac and notorious big are considered rap legends. to say "90% of the southern rappers are hip-hop Gods" is ridiculous.

just voicing my opinion. not trying to side with any of u two.

there is not such thing as a hip hop god. tupac and notorious big are considered rap legends. to say "90% of the southern rappers are hip-hop Gods" is ridiculous.

just voicing my opinion. not trying to side with any of u two.[/b]
    thats the truth and only like 2-3 decent rappers come from the south and jeezy and is exception because he actually got talent
    beside jeezy only T.I. and wayne

btw how many garbage ass rappers come from the south like 500 a year? and how many of them become 1hit wonders like 3?

lets talk about lil jon lol

iiason

wat u guys think of fabolous? he&#39;s ma favourite rapper.

i hate 50cent...coz all his lyrics is like, imma pop u here, imma pop u there. while fabolous uses lots of metaphores to get his msgs thru.

iiason

Pretty funny. Lil&#39; Wayne is definantly not in the top 10. He is just like every other rapper imo.[/b]
    dat just ain&#39;t right. coz lil wayne, has his own distinctive style.

wat u guys think of fabolous? he&#39;s ma favourite rapper.

i hate 50cent...coz all his lyrics is like, imma pop u here, imma pop u there. while fabolous uses lots of metaphores to get his msgs thru.[/b]
    my favorite fabolous song is "so into you" featuring tamia i listen to it almost everyday

but im really a cassidy/jayz but i listen to anything sometimes biggie sometimes trey songz just depends

and 50cent is trash now only his first album was hot every song was fire but now he gets like 2hits per album lol

iiason

my favorite fabolous song is "so into you" featuring tamia i listen to it almost everyday

but im really a cassidy/jayz but i listen to anything sometimes biggie sometimes trey songz just depends

and 50cent is trash now only his first album was hot every song was fire but now he gets like 2hits per album lol[/b]
    100% agreed wit u there.

when fitty, just came out, dat album was hot, everyone luved him. but then he just turned into a lil snich, n his music is gettin worse n worse. bak on fabolous.

wat bout trade it all part 2? First Time? Baby don&#39;t go? make me better? i mean da list goes on. lyrically, he is awesome.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast