Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Dizzle13 aka GotStun aka DontWateMyTime

This is a discussion on Dizzle13 aka GotStun aka DontWateMyTime within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; lol nice photoshop skills and btw, everyone knows that omgthisisme has the english of a 5 year old so nice ...
Page: 3

comewithme22

lol nice photoshop skills and btw, everyone knows that omgthisisme has the english of a 5 year old so nice try u stupid ass go open another acct, 4 posts fucking retarted blaming ppl.[/b]

awww 1 of the boy friends are gunna try to come and back this scammer up lmao what dumb fuken scammers they prolly work togeather scamm'ing ppl

awww 1 of the boy friends are gunna try to come and back this scammer up lmao what dumb fuken scammers they prolly work togeather scamm'ing ppl[/b]
    DONT bullshit , where is the paypal history? or your friend gonne do photoshop to another PM ?

I sure thats say all , prove it , i NEVER bought accounts for USD , and even if ill , its will be only via WU , post your paypal histroy , waiting for your lie's :P
    I doubt if you have paypal account , and since you cant lie about it , i wanna see your paypal history , you just dumb you said i charged back the money via paypal , as i said ISRAEL NOT support paypal , i have no reasson to use it , now you probably gonne be muted for your lie's , and for supporting in scammer.[/b]

Ill quote it allways , till Psy see it.

markos92

Wtf u only trust this guy because he has been around for such a long time i dont get wtf is going on just wait until someone else trades with him and they get scammed then yall be sorry you didnt listen to me.

comewithme22

also OMG should u be working on being a terrorist or something instead of playing a game your ppl are goin to kill you for being a disgrace to the ppl there and you are prolly not even from there just more lie's coming from you

Wtf u only trust this guy because he has been around for such a long time i dont get wtf is going on just wait until someone else trades with him and they get scammed then yall be sorry you didnt listen to me.[/b]
    Can you stop spam? i wanna see your paypal history ? wtf you in shock i smart more then you? bring your paypal history.
    We can see CLEARLY you said i charge back the paypal money , prove it , take SS of the money i charged back , from your paypal account.
    1 picture > 1000 words , show me the picture in your paypal history.

markos92

also wtf does it matter about posts, u didnt see my selling thread of the warrior? :S how is a person who has just came back to KO ment to do trades on ko4life coz he has 0 posts think about, i made a thread selling warrior and now its gone to some stupid scammer who has my account and the money he was ment to pay :S what a noob

also wtf does it matter about posts, u didnt see my selling thread of the warrior? :S how is a person who has just came back to KO ment to do trades on ko4life coz he has 0 posts think about, i made a thread selling warrior and now its gone to some stupid scammer who has my account and the money he was ment to pay :S what a noob[/b]
    LOL so funny to see you trying blame me more but since you have no prove of the charged back because you lier , you just have nothing else to say

And sure sure , i scammed lvl 61 lol , lifeless kid , i can give you picture of my lvl 68 warrior , many people can support me about it here , they know i have 68 warrior , noob little kid , got owned because you stupid.

markos92

i cant get the paypal history.... why? because i now have a block on my pc from my parents for that website because i lost my stuff through it because of u i no longer can play KO on my warrior, an i can no longer use paypal thanks alot u so called human being nothing but scum

i cant get the paypal history.... why? because i now have a block on my pc from my parents for that website because i lost my stuff through it because of u i no longer can play KO on my warrior, an i can no longer use paypal thanks alot u so called human being nothing but scum[/b]
    LOL HAHHAH thats it , you just make from your self to be so poor kid and w/o any sense , rofl , please stfu do favor to yourself.

awww 1 of the boy friends are gunna try to come and back this scammer up lmao what dumb fuken scammers they prolly work togeather scamm'ing ppl[/b]
    DONT bullshit , where is the paypal history? or your friend gonne do photoshop to another PM ?

I sure thats say all , prove it , i NEVER bought accounts for USD , and even if ill , its will be only via WU , post your paypal histroy , waiting for your lie's :P
    I doubt if you have paypal account , and since you cant lie about it , i wanna see your paypal history , you just dumb you said i charged back the money via paypal , as i said ISRAEL NOT support paypal , i have no reasson to use it , now you probably gonne be muted for your lie's , and for supporting in scammer.[/b]

markos92

hmm, if i have no proof and am so called liar where is ur proof that dontwatemytime scammed you? do u have any? no so therefore u area liar a no good liar, ur also trying to lie ur self out of my scam also yes 1 picture does = 1000 words which i why i have posted the pm u sent to me

hmm, if i have no proof and am so called liar where is ur proof that dontwatemytime scammed you? do u have any? no so therefore u area liar a no good liar, ur also trying to lie ur self out of my scam also yes 1 picture does = 1000 words which i why i have posted the pm u sent to me[/b]
    Nope i dont have prove he scammed my mage Mokel , how i know he selling him then?
    Also he found scammer many times and many people know him as scammer , he get many times ban and back why? because he want scam more.
    I did many trades , i wanna see only 1 calling me scammer WITH prove , not shit photoshop like yours.
    Also we all can see how you deleted your quote + i never pm'd you , also the title of the PM is " HI " and after you send me and i send you back its should rename to " RE : HI " and why its still on " hi " title? because you and me didnt sent pm eachother.
    Since you really noob in photoshop you even dont know how to cut and paste good , so i found you photoshoped it , post your paypal account history , or shut up 4ever.

markos92

lmao photoshop how did i photoshop it its a pm u sent me ffs, ppl are retarded on this forum and only beleive u because of how many posts youve had ffs. this is bullshit shows how good of a fucking community u guys are

omg also, i forgot to mention if dontwatemytime scammed you, why was he in ur 100% trustable ppl list 2 days ago? wth is going on with that?

lmao photoshop how did i photoshop it its a pm u sent me ffs, ppl are retarded on this forum and only beleive u because of how many posts youve had ffs. this is bullshit shows how good of a fucking community u guys are

omg also, i forgot to mention if dontwatemytime scammed you, why was he in ur 100% trustable ppl list 2 days ago? wth is going on with that?[/b]
    2 days ago i didnt knew it was Dizzle13 , after i pm'd Psy and told him to cheak this account , Psy said i was right , you can ask him , now stfu , post your paypal account history or shut up 4ever.

markos92

btw did u edit the pm i sent u to show psy? u covered all in white around the writing what u tryna suck more ass ?

even if u didnt know it was dizzle he still done a 100% trustable trade with you so wtf is ur problem? doesnt matter wethere u knew it was dizzle or not he still done a trustable trade with u and u call him scammer? wtf? u have no right saying that

btw did u edit the pm i sent u to show psy? u covered all in white around the writing what u tryna suck more ass ?

even if u didnt know it was dizzle he still done a 100% trustable trade with you so wtf is ur problem? doesnt matter wethere u knew it was dizzle or not he still done a trustable trade with u and u call him scammer? wtf? u have no right saying that[/b]
    LOL omg , now you really made from yourself to being dumb.
    The pm i sent psy is :

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    Man , this person DontWateMyTime is Dizzle13 the scammer , he selling my mage Mokel , look at the time he registerd to the forum , he started new account since people know he scammed , he also tried to scam me but i not noob so he couldnt do it , hopefully you&#39;ll cheak this info.[/b]
    You were right, it was him. [/b][/quote]

After Psy pm&#39;d me and said :

Just thought that you should be one of the first to know: upon further investigation, we found that Dizzle13 is linked to a lot of ko4life accounts, and they&#39;re all being banned right now.[/b]

Now you really really stupid , but dont worry when Psy see it he gonne take care.

Maybe my English sucks , but i still got brain , if you try to blame me , atleast think before you do it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast