Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Dizzle13 aka GotStun aka DontWateMyTime

This is a discussion on Dizzle13 aka GotStun aka DontWateMyTime within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; i make account faster than they can ban me hahahhah...
Page: 4

comewithme22

i make account faster than they can ban me hahahhah

i make account faster than they can ban me hahahhah[/b]
    Do you know what is rage Ip ban? if they do it you prolly cant back , and only because you said it now , its show you both lie'd and you really scammer.

markos92

i cant wait for psy to see this post and see what scum u really are

i cant wait for psy to see this post and see what scum u really are[/b]
    Dont worry , i cant wait too.

awww 1 of the boy friends are gunna try to come and back this scammer up lmao what dumb fuken scammers they prolly work togeather scamm'ing ppl[/b]
    DONT bullshit , where is the paypal history? or your friend gonne do photoshop to another PM ?

I sure thats say all , prove it , i NEVER bought accounts for USD , and even if ill , its will be only via WU , post your paypal histroy , waiting for your lie's :P
    I doubt if you have paypal account , and since you cant lie about it , i wanna see your paypal history , you just dumb you said i charged back the money via paypal , as i said ISRAEL NOT support paypal , i have no reasson to use it , now you probably gonne be muted for your lie's , and for supporting in scammer.[/b]

Ill quote it allways , till Psy see it.

markos92

lol ur quiting a pic u edited, u copied what i orignally posted then u edited it to make me look bad to cover ur ass :S ppl on this forum are weird

lol ur quiting a pic u edited, u copied what i orignally posted then u edited it to make me look bad to cover ur ass :S ppl on this forum are weird[/b]
    LOL you dumb shit , you posted this picture , you noob.
    Dont worry you and me cant lie , when admins and Psy gonne cheak it , you'll see i still here , but you? i dont think so , also your friend that get bans and back rofl ... we dont want scammers here , so please leave.

markos92

im not a scammer lol, im just sticking up for a mate who has done nothing wrong

im not a scammer lol, im just sticking up for a mate who has done nothing wrong[/b]
    Dont worry in that , you support scammer and i think its agianst the rules , and nothing wrong? ofcorse because hes your friend , just wait to Psy and rest admins to see how he did " nothing wrong " .

markos92

look, ive known dizzle for quite some time now, and i know he is not a scammer, has anyone got proof of him scamming? if so i want to see this please, you guys accuse dizzle of being a scammer yet has anyone got proof,? no i havent seen any just words, + u dont have any proof he scammed you, u say he scammed ur mage m0kel? how could he scam it? + how did he scam u for this preist, he gave u igi for it so that is not a scam he got the preist u sold u got the items he offered there he is not a scammer, now u say u want proof from me there is no proof u didnt scam me, but im sick of my friend being accused of scamming without any proof, i just wanted u to feel how he does about this, being acused for scamming from people who dont even have proof,? everyone acuses dizzle of scamming but yet i see no proof, this is rediculous.

:S you say you gave dizzle items for the mage account if so fair deal, you CANNOT charge back account info dude, so how did he scam it? + he gave u ITEMS ingame for the preist, NOT USD so therefore how can theyre be any payment history? there cant be.

look, ive known dizzle for quite some time now, and i know he is not a scammer, has anyone got proof of him scamming? if so i want to see this please, you guys accuse dizzle of being a scammer yet has anyone got proof,? no i havent seen any just words, + u dont have any proof he scammed you, u say he scammed ur mage m0kel? how could he scam it? + how did he scam u for this preist, he gave u igi for it so that is not a scam he got the preist u sold u got the items he offered there he is not a scammer, now u say u want proof from me there is no proof u didnt scam me, but im sick of my friend being accused of scamming without any proof, i just wanted u to feel how he does about this, being acused for scamming from people who dont even have proof,? everyone acuses dizzle of scamming but yet i see no proof, this is rediculous.

:S you say you gave dizzle items for the mage account if so fair deal, you CANNOT charge back account info dude, so how did he scam it? + he gave u ITEMS ingame for the preist, NOT USD so therefore how can theyre be any payment history? there cant be.[/b]
    LOL if some1 has prove he scammed? omg you just dumb.
    And dont tell me you just help him because he not scammer , you support in scammer , Psy not ban him for nothing he have reassons , so shut up...wait for Psy.

markos92

why dont u answer my questions? no nto eveyone with proof makes them a scammer, but u dont understand what im trying to say, im asking u how he scammed YOU, not other people, i want to know how he scammed YOU, u said he charged back the mage accounts info after u gave him items for it.... HOW did he charge back the account info dude, its IMPOSSIBLE. oh and this preist he recently bought how did he scam it u got your item and he got the account fair trade, now explain to me how he charged back the mage its just not possible. BTW yes i want to see some proof that dizzle has scammed someone, you cant acuse with no proof, look if this went to court or the police dizzle would get off scot free... why? because there is no proof he has commited a scam.

btw no i dont support scammers lol, ive been scammed out of 100USD before so no i dont support them i just know dizzle and i want to sort this out, i want you to explain how he scammed you, you never do u just say wai tfor psy.

why dont u answer my questions? no nto eveyone with proof makes them a scammer, but u dont understand what im trying to say, im asking u how he scammed YOU, not other people, i want to know how he scammed YOU, u said he charged back the mage accounts info after u gave him items for it.... HOW did he charge back the account info dude, its IMPOSSIBLE. oh and this preist he recently bought how did he scam it u got your item and he got the account fair trade, now explain to me how he charged back the mage its just not possible. BTW yes i want to see some proof that dizzle has scammed someone, you cant acuse with no proof, look if this went to court or the police dizzle would get off scot free... why? because there is no proof he has commited a scam.

btw no i dont support scammers lol, ive been scammed out of 100USD before so no i dont support them i just know dizzle and i want to sort this out, i want you to explain how he scammed you, you never do u just say wai tfor psy.[/b]
    To be honest i even not read your comments , you just noob you said i scammed you right? give prove also , dont tell me to give proves when you dont , Psy and many others know Dezzile scammer , so shut up i dont need to prove nothing.

markos92

lol u cant proof he scammed u, your just tryna make friends by licking some ass, fuckin brownnoser, u got nothing to prove then dont open ur fucking mouth please

lol u cant proof he scammed u, your just tryna make friends by licking some ass, fuckin brownnoser, u got nothing to prove then dont open ur fucking mouth please[/b]
    You the guy who said i scammed him , where is your paypal? oh yea " your parents blocked him " ofcorse , dont worry wait for Psy he know what to do , Dizzle will be banned again , and this time i hope rage ban.
    I aleardy said i've no prove he scammed my mage , i not lier like you , but how i knew it was him? because he said he selling lvl 72 mage personal staff +7 orc , i said Mokel? he said yea , i said you know dizzle13? he said no , i decide to ask Psy and i found he do , so shut up.

i make account faster than they can ban me hahahhah[/b]
    I'll just turn on adminstrator validation

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast