Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

49ers

This is a discussion on 49ers within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; They play the Pats today, going to be a tough victory to pull out.. They never play the Pats that ...
Page: 4

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

They play the Pats today, going to be a tough victory to pull out.. They never play the Pats that well.. I love Sundays woot lol !!!

Damn, sanchez basically blew the game for us. 3 picks 1 for 6 and a fumble for 6 pretty much summed up our game. Our D was solid again though sanchez just needs to get some more experience i guess ;< Bengals game was good, nothing else really exciting today though lots of blow outs

I just can't believe Clayton dropped the ball today against the Pats, would have been 1st and goal.. Oh well, the Ravens made too many bad plays especially roughing the passer twice... The refs made a lot of questionable calls, but you can't blame it on them.. If only Clayton would have caught that damn ball lol..

49ers complete domination over rams haha no competition looks like the niners are gonna take nfc west so far i no its early but come on haha

Saints looked really impressive this week. Hard to see them not make the playoffs.

Ravens-Pats game was good just the penalties for 15 yards for touching brady was a little ridicuouls. Soon were gonna see quaterbacks start flopping like soccer players lol.

49ers?? nah lol Cards gonna take that division :P

It's pretty insane the amount of protection the QB's are getting today.. I mean they do deserve some protection, just look at one of my all time fav's Steve Young.. He had way too many concussions lol, but he basically said he's an NFL QB and that's life.. Besides some of the QB's today are as big as linebackers and don't need to be babied so damn much..

I am not too upset over the penalties, that drop by Clayton is what really pissed me off lol.. I am pretty confident they would have won the game if he caught that ball for the 1st.. Oh, well it was a good game..

[QUOTE=::Stapler::;49ers?? nah lol Cards gonna take that division :P[/QUOTE]
    u be crazy

Damn, Favre looked good last night and stepped up big considering AP had a disappointing game..

niners are takin falcons down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Niners got destroyed and the Ravens made stupid penalties to lose their game.. The Pats and Broncos was a good game and I knew it wouldn't happen, but I was hoping Detroit would beat the Steelers lol..

ahahahahahah. Don't celebrate too soon kids. lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAAs9gHrJAk]YouTube - Dre Bly Gets Stripped While Trying The Showboat..49ers vs. Falcons[/ame]

shut the fuck up before i kill all u guys =(

</3 Fuck the dolphins, Chad henne is the new matt cassel

The dolphins jets game was great. All the way down to the wire. So glad the dolphins won cause i didn’t really think the pass interference call at the end was really that justifiable to put the jets up 6.

I guess the Jets forgot that the Dolphins used the Wildcat or something because they had no answer for it lol.. Jets and Dolphins always play each other tough though, was a good game..

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast