Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

lol Kimbo is fighting Ken Shamrock

This is a discussion on lol Kimbo is fighting Ken Shamrock within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; This should be interesting to see lol... For some reason I would love to see the 44 year old Shamrock ...
Page: 1

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

This should be interesting to see lol... For some reason I would love to see the 44 year old Shamrock win... The match is in October I believe..

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I was a kimbo fan and I still am.

Let the beast do his work h34r:

if this fight is really happening i see it ending up with shamrock getting a submission win or else itll be ko by refree stopage victory for kimbo 1 or 2nd round.

I was a Kimbo fan too, when he was a street fighter, but Elite XC has tried to make Kimbo something he's not, a MMA fighter lol.. If he was put into the ring with some one who has a decent ground game, he would get dominated the first round.. I know he's knew to the game, but I just wish they didn't over-hype him like they did, but like Kimbo says "that's how a nigga eats"

Banned

I seen kimbo get jacked up by this Spanish dude in a street fight. I really like kimbo too. Hope he wins and hope its on TV

I seen kimbo get jacked up by this Spanish dude in a street fight. I really like kimbo too. Hope he wins and hope its on TV[/b]
    its pay per veiw 100%

No it's not PPV, it's actually on network tv.. I believe it's on CBS.. Should be an interesting fight, but I am wanting to see some upcoming fights in Japan and in the UFC a lot more lol.. There should be some good fights on the card tho, I think Shields is fighting and so is Carano{Damn she fine}..

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

when kimbo beats some one with some epic mma Qaulities. ill rate him, but untill then no,

shamrock will get rolled by kimbo. that much is clear. but he hasnt faught in like 2 years of some shit and is 44... he has no chance imo.

Dark_sith

so is Carano{Damn she fine}..[/b]

^^^1987641798642716419% agree

Kimbo will probably win even though I would like Shamrock win it..... Kimbo getting into the UFC then getting rocked and losing would be nice to watch

J

Didn't Shamrock retire? Wtf?

He should retire, the way he has been getting his ass handed to him.. I respect him since he's a pioneer of the sport, but it's time to hang em up.. I still hope some how he beats Kimbo though, maybe Ken will get a hit on Kimbo like Evans landed on Chuck and knock him out.. Doubt it, but oh well..

P.S.
    Props to Rashad, even though I like Chuck..

Banned

Shamrock is nothing anymore really he is still good and all but he isnt beatin nobody... I think Kimbo will win but shamrock will give a good fight.

Kimbo all the way. Kimbo is a terrific fighter so is shamrock but shamrock is older.

Correction, Kimbo is a great street fighter, as far as mma is concerned his mma skills are below average still.. I hope he gets better and becomes more then just hype, but that won't be known until he fights skilled, well rounded fighters and not people who are not even in the top 1000 or people who are way past their prime..

I have more respect for Shamrock considering he is one of the pioneers.. If it was the younger Shamrock vs Kimbo I honestly believe Kimbo wouldn't stand a chance, but age has caught up with, then past Shamrock so we shall see what happens.. Much respect to both, but I am routing for Shamrock...

Mens

Shamrock is such a faggot, i hope he dies mid-fight. Gracie family ass rapes the shamrocks.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast