Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

lol Kimbo is fighting Ken Shamrock

This is a discussion on lol Kimbo is fighting Ken Shamrock within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Brok lesner moves hella fast for a man of his size and power. Its fucking scary....
Page: 4

Hey cutie Senior Member

Brok lesner moves hella fast for a man of his size and power. Its fucking scary.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I never understood the appeal of watching 2 people fight,

Unless it was 2 girls, that was hot, and funny, because a lot of them that I've watched ended in "let go of my hair bitch"

J

I never understood the appeal of watching 2 people fight,

Unless it was 2 girls, that was hot, and funny, because a lot of them that I've watched ended in "let go of my hair bitch"[/b]
    Do you watch any other sports? If so why? For entertainment.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Do you watch any other sports? If so why? For entertainment.[/b]
    I don't find watching people beat each other to a bloody pulp entertaining. I understand entertainment, I don't need a lecture.

J

I don't find watching people beat each other to a bloody pulp entertaining. I understand entertainment, I don't need a lecture.[/b]
    I wasn't giving you a lecture. It's like watching any other sport.

Hey cutie Senior Member

I don't find watching people beat each other to a bloody pulp entertaining. I understand entertainment, I don't need a lecture.[/b]
    Sorry that survival of the fittest isnt as entertaing as your robotics club...

PS: Anyone see Muay thai kickboxing? this is the most brutal type of fighting in the world.. you gotta check it out, if anyone of the top muay thai fighters enter ufc, they would tear it apart, seriously. One of them came into MMA for an exibithion match, and KO'd that monster asian guy, forgot his name...the blonde asian andre the gaint dude

Banned

PS: Anyone see Muay thai kickboxing? this is the most brutal type of fighting in the world.. you gotta check it out, if anyone of the top muay thai fighters enter ufc, they would tear it apart, seriously. One of them came into MMA for an exibithion match, and KO'd that monster asian guy, forgot his name...the blonde asian andre the gaint dude[/b]
    Every UFC fighter or MMA fight has different background there are lots of Muay Thai fighters in the UFC. Take Anderson Silva for example he is based on Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. To be a top MMA fighter you have to be well rounded in the majority of specialties ( Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu , Wrestling , Boxing, ect.)

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

IMO mma is the ultimate sport, it test you physically and mentally like no other sport and I am a huge NFL and boxing fan.. The training and conditioning it requires is unheard of, well if you want to be the best.. If you don't like a brutal contact sport then so be it.. I happen to like the knock outs, submissions, and brutal five three minute championship rounds that goes the distance, but I don't watch it just to see some one get seriously hurt, I watch it for the skills.. It just so happens it involves two people giving or receiving an ass whopping..

Dark_sith

PS: Anyone see Muay thai kickboxing? this is the most brutal type of fighting in the world.. you gotta check it out, if anyone of the top muay thai fighters enter ufc, they would tear it apart, seriously. One of them came into MMA for an exibithion match, and KO'd that monster asian guy, forgot his name...the blonde asian andre the gaint dude[/b]
    But hwat happens when they get on the ground with a Wrestler/Brazilian Jiu Jutsu fighting style.... THEY GET CHOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Hey cutie Senior Member

Shaloin Monks, fucking insane people check this shit out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRxhlJGYe1o...feature=related

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

the guy got lucky. Kimbo is still a beast

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Kimbo is an over-hyped street fighter who I actually like, but I don't think is in the top 20.. Maybe with some more training you never know.. Everyone loses once in a while except Fedor Besides you should be cheering your fellow countrymen on the 18th of this month.. It's going to be a good fight and I like both Bisping and The Crippler so I really don't care who wins.. Vera>Jardine

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Shaloin Monks, fucking insane people check this shit out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRxhlJGYe1o...feature=related[/b]

one of my fav vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qHL2PSpecI...feature=related

Hey cutie Senior Member

Yeah ive seen em all but the one i posted i found to be amazing

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast