Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Bleach manga series

This is a discussion on Bleach manga series within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Some buddies and i at work pretty much think A) Orihime goes insane and rejects ulqu* back to hollow form ...
Page: 5

Some buddies and i at work pretty much think

A) Orihime goes insane and rejects ulqu* back to hollow form

B) Zangetsu finally gets his ass in gear and teaches Ichigo like a new bankai in vizard form

those im thinking are the most likely, but the coolest would be..

C) Papa kurosaki comes out and waylay's uloqu*

D) Ichigo actually dies and his spirit comes back as a vasto lorde in natural arrancar form and 1 shot's uloqu*

Pretty far out concepts i know but alot could happen

OMG cant wait for next one

cant wait till next weeks chapter

cant wait till next weeks chapter [/b]

We've been waiting for this upcoming chapter so long, Ive almost given up on this series. This current battle(battle of kuraka* town) is already prolly 50 chapters long...

[spoiler]wow... this last release was amazing but too bad ichi's new form is more like him going berserk seeing it seems he cant control like all the new forms he gets he cant yet fully control it but still being able to rip ulquiorra's arm off in 1 move and also used a cero blast [/spoiler]

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

[spoiler]wow... this last release was amazing but too bad ichi's new form is more like him going berserk seeing it seems he cant control like all the new forms he gets he cant yet fully control it but still being able to rip ulquiorra's arm off in 1 move and also used a cero blast [/spoiler][/b]
    its not amazing it was dumb as fuck. suddenly ichigo's able to beat ulq, yay for lame chapter.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

its not amazing it was dumb as fuck. suddenly ichigo's able to beat ulq, yay for lame chapter.[/b]
    well ichigo's hollow form has ALWAYS been stronger than him....and rememver if took like 1 person with amsk power to just SURVIVE against hollow ichigo...2-3 to actually fight with...prolly tak elike 5+ to evenly fight with/take down

hollow ichigo has always been beastly powerful...it takes the full strength of hollow+full strength of shinigami and combines them into one...which is basicly what ulq in his true form is...so it makes full sense that hollow ichigo would be able to beat ulq

starting to get interesting again, cant wait to see soi fon's bankai. I wonder if that was sui shei's also when number 1 espada said what the hell. I dont think alibell is dead, that was a cool attack though.

boring........

is it just me or do bleach chapters recently seem to be over before they even started........ill be reading them and be like wtf its over already? i just started reading the chapter like less than a minute ago O_O

boring........

is it just me or do bleach chapters recently seem to be over before they even started........ill be reading them and be like wtf its over already? i just started reading the chapter like less than a minute ago O_O[/b]
    I agree their so short with just pictures anymore, prolly because these special bankai moves, bankai's are supposed to be so fantastic. So far im really not impressed, I think its getting alittle more interesting. But i feel that this big fight just needs to get over with, and they need to move on or end the series.

I do admit i am kind of anxious to see how the other bankai's play out, also the vizards, and squad zero and such. But yeah it would almost be worth it to not read it for a year just so you could get 20 minutes of reading out of it.

idk how u can deal with manga...

vizards are finally getting involved although it took forever for them to appear ._.

finally lol, cant wait for the next few chapters

another chapter that was over before it even started.......bleach is getting annoying

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

yay vaizards r here~

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast