Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Bleach manga series

This is a discussion on Bleach manga series within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; blech should spend the time explaining a lotta the background info... all the unknown shit that happened before the story ...
Page: 6

blech should spend the time explaining a lotta the background info... all the unknown shit that happened before the story started.. (ichigo's dad, the archer boy's dad, uruahara, the vizards, and all that other shit)

i know some was explained, but it wasnt really detailed, and theres so much shit the readers dont know anything about... too much unknown shit that has yet to be revealed.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

blech should spend the time explaining a lotta the background info... all the unknown shit that happened before the story started.. (ichigo's dad, the archer boy's dad, uruahara, the vizards, and all that other shit)

i know some was explained, but it wasnt really detailed, and theres so much shit the readers dont know anything about... too much unknown shit that has yet to be revealed.[/b]
    its already been implied that theyre getting to explaining to all that.....most likely once ichigo's dad is fully introduced theyll introduce that

and vizards have already been fully explained...dunno what else u could possibly want more explained with them........

its already been implied that theyre getting to explaining to all that.....most likely once ichigo's dad is fully introduced theyll introduce that

and vizards have already been fully explained...dunno what else u could possibly want more explained with them........[/b]
    more detailed shit about their backgrounds.... and pre-story.

a few of them have detailed stories of what they were like, but not all of em

more detailed shit about their backgrounds.... and pre-story.

a few of them have detailed stories of what they were like, but not all of em[/b]
    thats like asking for every single characters background to be explained in naruto...........the characters who havent had their stories detailed of the vizards obviously arent important and will prolly be killed off soon

fuk no action at all

fuk no action at all[/b]

to much gotdam useless chatter

its like there trying to piss us off with these recently chapters

Banned

Yamamoto actually opened his eyes pretty wide that time, eh?

fuk no action at all[/b]
    of course not, theres always talking before action

Bib Senior Member

Bleach is good on Adult Swim only. :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    You always post looking for flames, ne?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    i disagree i cant stand the dubbed voices, just like most other animes. I 100% prefer subbed.

On the bleach topic, i cant wait for this anime/manga to be over, This story is a perfect example of dragging your feet so you dont finish like you should. Bluntly put, they should have ended this story awhile ago but keep dragging it out. Short of the vizard coming, and ichigo going whatever it is he went, the story has almost died. So boring imo.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i enjoy seeing new bankais xD and i love the characters...

fucking ulquiorra had to die =/

Quote Originally Posted by deathbob View Post
    i disagree i cant stand the dubbed voices, just like most other animes. I 100% prefer subbed.

On the bleach topic, i cant wait for this anime/manga to be over, This story is a perfect example of dragging your feet so you dont finish like you should. Bluntly put, they should have ended this story awhile ago but keep dragging it out. Short of the vizard coming, and ichigo going whatever it is he went, the story has almost died. So boring imo.
    they cant/couldnt just stop the story.... after we found out aizen had some type of plot to do something in the future which we found out fairly early in the storyline you couldnt just ignore it it has had to have been dragged on and we still dont know how/what hell do once/if he succeeds or why hes really doing it ._.

as w/ this drag on we now know a better story of ichigo's powers i.e. his power to be a soul reaper, being able to go bankai, having a hollow form and so on; we now know the back story of the vizards and company except kisuke as we have yet to see his bankai or his real powers nor much of his story besides he was framed and knows many secrets; were now seeing more of the captians bankai's which up till now weve only seen what? 2 or 3 at best prior to this; we also are now seeing the full effect of the arrancars and their abilities

Quote Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind View Post
    they cant/couldnt just stop the story.... after we found out aizen had some type of plot to do something in the future which we found out fairly early in the storyline you couldnt just ignore it it has had to have been dragged on and we still dont know how/what hell do once/if he succeeds or why hes really doing it ._.

as w/ this drag on we now know a better story of ichigo's powers i.e. his power to be a soul reaper, being able to go bankai, having a hollow form and so on; we now know the back story of the vizards and company except kisuke as we have yet to see his bankai or his real powers nor much of his story besides he was framed and knows many secrets; were now seeing more of the captians bankai's which up till now weve only seen what? 2 or 3 at best prior to this; we also are now seeing the full effect of the arrancars and their abilities
    I wasnt saying they should just end the manga next week All I was saying is man they have drug their feet so bad. I realize alot still has to be explained, but i think it will all tie in together. And of course they just keep squeezing more issues on us without giving us any bankai's.

The reason i think that it will be able to tie everything up nice and neat is because I am actually thinking that ichi's dad was/maybe is part of squad zero, and so was his mom. Im thinking he was an ancient captain and his mom was a vasto lorde. But when they entered Squad Zero they pretty much became a whole and took on the power of the other. Kind of like balancing the ying and the yang. (im trying to say squad zero is made up of arrancar and vizards) From what ive understood of the king it never said that hollow's were actually evil, but lost souls. But then to make a long story short ichi's mom and dad came to human world because they fell in love, where they met urahara who had these shiningami that were slowly hollowfying. Papa kurosaki helped them and made urahara make him gigai's for him and ichi's mom and they lost their powers. Btw i may be way off but it is a pretty neat explanation of things. Also it would explain why aizen never found any Vasto lorde's, since none of the espada are them. And that they had all went to guard the king once they had their hole filled.

I wonder whos controling aizen

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast