Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

One Piece

This is a discussion on One Piece within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I wonder since BB stole WB's power, is it possible that Luffy will get Ace's Power? Is this the special ...
Page: 10

I wonder since BB stole WB's power, is it possible that Luffy will get Ace's Power? Is this the special ability of the "D"? What happen to Ace's corpse? Who's carrying his body? What will happen to Boa after this War? Everyone saw her fighting against marines/helping Luffy in this war, will she able to escape the Marine when everyone leave this battle? How she goes back to her island or where will she go? Boarding marine ship or pirate's ship? Just too many questions that need answer. OP is getting better by time and not even close to slowing down after 10 years.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine82 View Post
    I wonder since BB stole WB's power, is it possible that Luffy will get Ace's Power? Is this the special ability of the "D"? What happen to Ace's corpse? Who's carrying his body? What will happen to Boa after this War? Everyone saw her fighting against marines/helping Luffy in this war, will she able to escape the Marine when everyone leave this battle? How she goes back to her island or where will she go? Boarding marine ship or pirate's ship? Just too many questions that need answer. OP is getting better by time and not even close to slowing down after 10 years.
    BB's power is obviously the true poewr of his devil's fruit. the black hole ability was the first ability he stole from someone, WB's is the 2nd.

No luffy won't get ace's power.

No. BB is a fake D anyway.

I assume the body was just left where it was. No pirates were near the corpse, and I doubt the marines will be carrying it around.

Boa can pretty much go anywhere she pleases. Normal marines are too weak and will just get mesmerized by her beauty ability thing and/or turn them to stone. So that just means she'd have to escape the higher ups. Which I don't see why the were stop her. She's extremely valuable to them as far as her abilities go.

Epic + Spoiler: Shanks appear, this fuken getting better every week!!!! OP4life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine82 View Post
    Epic + Spoiler: Shanks appear, this fuken getting better every week!!!! OP4life.
    yea, great chapter

was expecting some action this chapter :S

you mean chapter 580? not much action, just the "end of war" chat, no real action then 2 agonizing weeks till the next chapter. Look like this arc "war" is over, new arc is coming. May be the next few chapters just recollections of what happened and reaction of people and the end results of the war. Boa is chasing after Luffy, how awesome is that.

The only good part with this chap. were how Mihawk run away as soon as Shanks arrived, lol EPIC

btw...i just realized something rather important about the battle that i think was overlooked by EVERYONE

the marine that stood up and yelled for everyone to stop's name was cody. in the beginning of one piece luffy runs into a boy that wants to become a marine as his life goal. that boy's name is what? CODY! i dont think its a coincidence, it was just a random marine why say his name? I think its good cody became a marine and that he had the courage to stand up to everyone to stop the war, it shows luffy's good choice in peoples character

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    btw...i just realized something rather important about the battle that i think was overlooked by EVERYONE

the marine that stood up and yelled for everyone to stop's name was cody. in the beginning of one piece luffy runs into a boy that wants to become a marine as his life goal. that boy's name is what? CODY! i dont think its a coincidence, it was just a random marine why say his name? I think its good cody became a marine and that he had the courage to stand up to everyone to stop the war, it shows luffy's good choice in peoples character

i think most ppl knew that was coby

dunno i think a LOT of people might have forgotten about coby

Coby in the past:
    One Piece 7 page 19 | One Manga

Coby now:
    One Piece 579 page 12 | One Manga

StoneColdAngel

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    dunno i think a LOT of people might have forgotten about coby

Coby in the past:
    One Piece 7 page 19 | One Manga

Coby now:
    One Piece 579 page 12 | One Manga
    We've seen him with the same looks before, right after the CP9 arc where Garp tells Luffy about his father !

ya, you missed the aftermath of CP9 arc when the they lost their ship and waiting for the new one. Garp meet up with them with cody and the emotep.

Luffy is going to "Soap-Land". Forget your dream, forget your nakama, and here come soap-land

Who do you think will join the crew among these new characters to be the 10th and last member? Is the new member from this arc or not yet until later story?

At first I thought it will be a mermaid or a girl to join the crew but looking at this rate, I am thinking JINBEI will join them.

It'll be awesome if 1 of the Kuja's girls join them as another female character on the ship, Boa or that girl that found luffy at first. But the arguement against it is that it is obvious that WG will take back the Shichi title from Boa so she'll have to stay and protect her island. Logical!

Mr2 and Jinbei are fatefully fighting along luffy in this arc and both literally sacrifice themself to help him to achieve his goal. All previous members has this kind of relationship before joining so I am thinking either will join the crew later. It may be take another arc for Jinbei to join, something like rescue the fisherman/mermaid from his hometown from the invasion of other pirates (since Whitebeard is dead, the protector of fisherman)...Idk.

From other forum that I read, Perona is the front runner of joining the crew, I haven't read the arguements yet but seems a lot of clues pointing that she might be the perfect fit for the crew.

perona's personality DOES fit the SH pirates, jimbei definately doesnt. jimbei will join dragon im almost positive.

but as far as battle strength, i see perona as a lost cause. she has no real fighting ability besides making people depressed. in the new world thats a lost cause ability because im sure people will be beyond small tricks like that. so she'd be even worse less than ussop, who relaly does do his job effectively as the crew's sniper.

i'm saying the last member of the 10 man crew luffy planned on once upon a time is yet to be found. they'll encounter him/her in the new world most likely.
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 04-16-2010 at 05:54 PM.

Some suggested that the 10th member will be recruite before SH going to the NW. 5 members before entering the Grand Line, 5 members before New World. Possibly?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast