Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

One Piece

This is a discussion on One Piece within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Dose any one watch One Piece here ???...
Page: 1

gascan

Dose any one watch One Piece here ???

Yea I do :lol: , well i dont watch the anime often, only manga. It the only manga I check for spoiler every week xD. One Piece > Naruto, bleach for me

yeah i do too. i read the manga and watch the anime.

gascan

Yea I do :lol: , well i dont watch the anime often, only manga. It the only manga I check for spoiler every week xD. One Piece > Naruto, bleach for me[/b]
    Freek... what a strange coincidence even i watch these Animes

Elementwave

GRR nami+ robin =tigh in my pants nahh joking one piece is a nice anime^^ but the guy that desing those lady dam he his in need xD

Dark_sith

the manga is good, right now things are getting really interesting h34r:

the manga is good, right now things are getting really interesting h34r:[/b]
    +1 in the manga its getting interresting but waiting 1 to 2 weeks is too long for me lol
    i used to watch bleach, one piece, naruto
    now just read the manga

Dark_sith

[spoiler]Luffy using haoushoku on the warriors was sick....now he's gonna fuck those sisters up :lol: [/spoiler]

best anime/manga so far for me

and the story now is awesomely interesting cant wait for 1 week to see whats next gonna happen

OnePiece freak :wub:

best anime/manga so far for me

and the story now is awesomely interesting cant wait for 1 week to see whats next gonna happen

OnePiece freak :wub:[/b]

This dude is 40 yrs old virgin and about to get marry.... still watching OP anime with his brother... :lol: :P :blink:

This dude is 40 yrs old virgin and about to get marry.... still watching OP anime with his brother... :lol: :P :blink:[/b]
    what about u fag

a 45 yrs single dude who watchs OP and plays KOL :lol: :wub:

One Piece story now is freaking awesome and i belive the author has a crazy mind about how invented the story line :lol:

Am kinda smelling an OP season ending coming soon after this BIG war gonna happen now

p.s I can't even think wth Luffy gonna do now after they entered inside Impel Down and what he gonna do during Hancock body check h34r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

p.s I can't even think wth Luffy gonna do now after they entered inside Impel Down and what he gonna do during Hancock body check h34r:[/b]
    most likely...snake person turns everyone to stone, he runs and hides, she unstones everyone

while they stone they dunno anything, like those one sailers didnt know anything while they were stone and they didnt even realize any times passed...

Dark_sith

don't think that'll work I thought it said she had to wear those handcuffs that cut off the devil fruits ability to meet ace, also the captain didn't turn into stone becuase he had skill I doubt they have skill less people guarding ACE, but we will see soon enough......I want to see the crew when they reunite.....

as dark sith mentioned she will be wearing hancuffs so it gonna be interesting tomorrow chapter ^_^
    about the guys been reuniting i bet it gonna take a while to see that cuz a huge scale war is going to happen soon what will take alot of chapters to cover

-the thing that rly interesting is how the Marines r freaking out and gathered all the Shichbukai and admirals and every power in marines to get rdy only for the White Beard Pirates (that shows how scary and strong white Beard h34r: )

-another note is that the head of admirals got rly pissed when he heard about other pirates moves in the new world ... which means 1 or more of the Emperor pirates who rule the new world has moved and might participate in this war like Shanks or the 2 other unknown emperors

if that happen it might be the end of Marines and government rule

- a big shot guy who is the most wanted criminal on the Government list might join the party too and take chance of the situation and over thrown the government rule to create his own new government who is Luffy Father (Dragon) :blink:

lots of things in onePiece that twist in my mind i can write full pages about em but enough with this i wrote today :P
    I even think the author might end the series as 1st season after the Big War gonna happen

OnePiece Lover :wub:

how disappointed, no OP this week......ahhhhh.....for every week that doesn't have OP, I feel more lost than my KO account got hacked...

Kenny, don't hate cause I have better sig than yours..

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast