Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 130
Like Tree6Likes

Give us your suggestions (Early Development)

This is a discussion on Give us your suggestions (Early Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lina Why are all private servers using 1299 when the source files for +1886 in C++ are ...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    Why are all private servers using 1299 when the source files for +1886 in C++ are public? The latest revision excists just before they closed the main one with the fixed BDW and events, which I find mean for not sharing.
    Wow. I respected you until that.

  2. #107
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaHaze View Post
    ....
    Still a better incest history than Smith's bros , but launcher is nice , just do it to the forum and we're okay .

  3. #108
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default



    Just my friendly thoughts

  4. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post


    Just my friendly thoughts
    I felt the background was missing something at the time of making it and it was really early in the morning, I thought it looked nice nevertheless making not much sense. I'm mostly abstract when I do graphics also lol

    @Gaylias - The forum will have a nice banner, but since i'm working on ingame stuff and then panel, etc.. it will come lata. Fack no incest bb lol

  5. #110
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaHaze View Post
    I felt the background was missing something at the time of making it and it was really early in the morning, I thought it looked nice nevertheless making not much sense. I'm mostly abstract when I do graphics also lol

    @Gaylias - The forum will have a nice banner, but since i'm working on ingame stuff and then panel, etc.. it will come lata. Fack no incest bb lol
    A little TOO abstract :P. The ChillKO rocks though. Check out the frost breath ey? Feel free to use it. Try some blending techniques on those brushes.

  6. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    A little TOO abstract :P. The ChillKO rocks though. Check out the frost breath ey? Feel free to use it. Try some blending techniques on those brushes.
    I may add frost breath now that you suggested it, Any gfx work is subject to change at the moment, I might add some of my own frost breath and add a nice effect to it or something similar. I won't be using abstract in game, only on banners/background/loading, got to take time on monsters to make them look nice

  7. #112
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaHaze View Post
    I may add frost breath now that you suggested it, Any gfx work is subject to change at the moment, I might add some of my own frost breath and add a nice effect to it or something similar. I won't be using abstract in game, only on banners/background/loading, got to take time on monsters to make them look nice
    Yeah I did that in like 2 minutes haha, it's nothing special, more of an idea. But those C4D's got to go haha. It's really damaging to the scheme. Constructive friendly criticism here.

  8. #113
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    Why are all private servers using 1299 when the source files for +1886 in C++ are public? The latest revision excists just before they closed the main one with the fixed BDW and events, which I find mean for not sharing.

    Most people don't like the new files. Honestly finding much more fun in a buggy 12xx server than in a 18xx server with all things like USKO. (Knight Kingdom is my special exception..)

  9. #114
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Just finished loading screen.. Red "version" text is either going to be white or blue once UI is fully done.



    Also, touched the background up a bit..


  10. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaHaze View Post
    Just finished loading screen.. Red "version" text is either going to be white or blue once UI is fully done.



    Also, touched the background up a bit..

    The incest. It hurts my eyes.

    Kill the ginger before its to late
    LambOfGod likes this.

  11. #116
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    before it lays lil incest redneckies ?

  12. #117
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    LOL fuck you john and elias.

    GINGER JOHN WHERE HAB YOU BAN BROM

  13. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    LOL fuck you john and elias.

    GINGER JOHN WHERE HAB YOU BAN BROM
    Sorry?

    Redneck english? mind translating to english?

  14. #119
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    He meant if you could shave ur ginger mustache .



    @redneck : our topic got fixed http://forums.sexyko.net/index.php?s...95#entry606081 xD.

  15. #120
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Close this topic. I'm starting my own project with another friend.
    I will make a new topic regarding the new server in a few days.

    I will be starting from scratch, square one. I want to make this server the best possible server out there.

    So that means if ChillKO is ever launched again, I will not be part of the team.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 6
    11-06-2013, 12:16 PM
  2. Hits: 11
    10-28-2013, 02:40 PM

Similar Threads

  1. PureKo - Leave us your Suggestions & Thoughts
    By PureKo in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 04:40 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 07:30 PM
  3. K give me your advice xD
    By Private in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 07:47 PM
  4. ###Do not give share your account!!###
    By Canusee in forum Ares
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 04:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •