Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

GoodGame Company Release MYKO

This is a discussion on GoodGame Company Release MYKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AmDWs6 how was it funny ? lvl 20 in the war? lol Thank you for giving me ...
Page: 13

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmDWs6 View Post
    how was it funny ? lvl 20 in the war? lol
    Thank you for giving me the chance to reply a question like this CaDe.

I am afraid you are talking about the number of users that helped us to test our war map instead say lvl 20 since every char made there can get max lvl 62 in less than 5 minutes by killing worms.

The users helped us a lot and found some bugs that our staff is already giving the properly fix.

It was pretty much useful and our community enjoyed a lot the war, although we didn't have a high number of people in there (since everyone are expecting the release version), but it was enough to make a decent war test.

Thanks for the feedback.

I just felt in love when i saw the last map, perhaps not many users online but i really enjoyed the moment very much, thank you professor you guys are doing an excellent job there , keep the good work up!

there is a new announcement at our facebook, concerning clans, is a must you guys can read it

New Announcement Link

Thank you.
    Last edited by Professor; 10-07-2010 at 01:28 PM.

Xrocky2X

we cant wait for OFFICIAL !!! =D

Everyworld is waiting

we will make a clan in orc side, so everyone else go humans we need nps gogog

Dear Professor,

Server gives a big oldreminder for many players including myself, and many players wants this server to succeed.. There's 1 big aspect to be worried about which is the population.

Its just a friendly advice to invest strong resources for advertising and attracting big amount of players.. Because with a nice looking server like yours it can be a great success.

Goodluck, Pyro

Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    Everyworld is waiting

we will make a clan in orc side, so everyone else go humans we need nps gogog
    peru clan?

batrambo

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    Dear Professor,

Server gives a big oldreminder for many players including myself, and many players wants this server to succeed.. There's 1 big aspect to be worried about which is the population.

Its just a friendly advice to invest strong resources for advertising and attracting big amount of players.. Because with a nice looking server like yours it can be a great success.

Goodluck, Pyro
    i agree, most of ppl who play usko ( from beta ) till turk invasion , will be glad to come here if server have good population!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    Dear Professor,

Goodluck, Pyro
    First of all, i really appreciate your comment and let me tell you something about our users population.

It is a beta period in our server and we are making this longer due we (users and staff) are finding some bugs that already are fixed, the investment we are actually putting into this project doesn't really matter comparing the happiness our community will feel playing here.

About advertising we are already present in 5 different ko fans forum countries and also social networks, from the comments i am collecting from many people they are just expecting the official more than play the current beta.

Beta is almost done, some details left to finish and we will make the announcement regarding official release, we are working really hard on this project trust me, official going to be really good as you expect

Not forget to participate in our last test event about CSW, more info you can find in our facebook, all our members that put "like" to our page already got an invitation to this event

Thanks for the feedback pyro
    Last edited by Professor; 10-08-2010 at 02:28 PM.

it s a risky move not to let turkish players in. It could be a good move but it could also result in a "not so crowded" server.

Xrocky2X

beta is over?? cause i cant log

Check our Facebook for more information

New Announcement

batrambo

Is there a way for me too see how much ppl are online atm?

Xrocky2X

Quote Originally Posted by batrambo View Post
    Is there a way for me too see how much ppl are online atm?
    Just is beta!! Now server are in mantenimient

Please server up I want to play it

LinkBacks (?)