Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:)

This is a discussion on KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Aristona Try putting client into Program Files and Program Files (x86) and try both again. Changing client ...
Page: 9

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post

Try putting client into Program Files and Program Files (x86) and try both again.
    Changing client directory should be fixing that.

nope he tried changing the locations also, but didnt help

Banned Senior Member

[QUOTE=Actually, it's a good thing that owner is focusing problems in dedi. Doesn't waste time making announcements and tell players what's going on every minute.

Try to be patient. Things will get fixed. Firsy day problems pretty much happens on every server.

Would like to see you ingame, but if not, good luck to you also.[/QUOTE]

yes, i understand but no problem, ill just wait for a new server to launch i think, consdering my cland oesnt wanna play now for few reasons, but serv woulda been a blast if this stuff didnt occur im sure. Dont get it why hackers always wanna do this type of shit to spoil stuff, pretty gay, heard servs gettin hit by botnets, something hard to fix that is, anyway cya on a diff server n gl guys. If a rollback happens, or a new server release date is set, please hit me up i'll think about it then.

Edit : fail quote i know by da way
    Last edited by bigdudle; 04-22-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

5 hours and counting... and I still can`t log.

So....the server failed?

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    So....the server failed?
    dunno, I believe that there are like 400 ppl on now.
    its just that the admins seem to be slacking a bit

Quote Originally Posted by dark_warrior_13 View Post
    dunno, I believe that there are like 400 ppl on now.
    its just that the admins seem to be slacking a bit
    The 400 players, are turks. The admins don't listen to ANYTHING the players want, which I'm not sticking around for.

sowiec

Maybe server doesnt let ppl in anymore after 400 or some fixed amount ppl logged.

Quote Originally Posted by sowiec View Post
    Maybe server doesnt let ppl in anymore after 400 or some fixed amount ppl logged.
    doubt it, panel was on for a moment like 30 mins ago and it showed 623 people online.

well I just gave up, I couldn't log into the game even tho my clannies were in game. And it's not like I'm complaining that I'm now far behind them bla bla bla, seems like I'm tired of ko and so. Else I've got school leaving exam next weeks so I prefer to prepare for them better. Wish you all best and HAPPY BIRTHDAY PURIFIED!!

Far from bug free and a good server overall. Will be fun for a while, unless they start fixing stuff doubt it will hold on population only.

how u can know how people is online if i saw ko-panel/forum offine all the time...hope you all back for oldschool for 2-3week ;p

There were 620 players online at one point that they mentioned, after that I didn`t see any announcements. All I know is that I started 5 hours later, and I`m still willing to give it a try even though I`m behind the turks.

mm i still cant log

Sect0r

its called turk fail ko.

Even though I had to wait for 5 hours, and lose that time into the headstart, so far I`m liking the server alot.

Surprisingly there is still almost 400 people online while it`s the Turkish sleeping time.... and since tons of people had login problems,... once that`s fixed I`d assume the population to be 700-800+ at least, as it was 620 people online today even with the login problems.

Also if you need an orc English clan pm Rabiator or lilorc6.... we would love some priests and rouges.

Instructions:

Go here and register:
    http://www.knightempire.eu:85/#home

Turn of your antivirus just in case since alot of antiviruses recognize the files as maleware.

Then when load in, once the login screen appears type in your information as fast as possible and press enter... I know for some people it creates an error after some time and DCs them, so that`s why, do it as fast as possible.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast