Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 338

KOTastic Version 2.0!

This is a discussion on KOTastic Version 2.0! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Love the ego boost from this topic :P...
Page: 13


  1. #181
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Love the ego boost from this topic :P

  2. #182
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Undezzzzz eh?

    Doesnt matter, they stomped the frak outa everyone. That alone makes them right in everything. Those who got pwnt are therefor scrubs who fail at life simply coz their sissy shitty nigger-pixels ingame had to press ok more. Deal with it.

    What is it? Noone has ever played an mmo before?


    P.S if ill join this server, ill start luring shit on sneaky.

  3. #183
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Undezzzzz eh?

    Doesnt matter, they stomped the frak outa everyone. That alone makes them right in everything. Those who got pwnt are therefor scrubs who fail at life simply coz their sissy shitty nigger-pixels ingame had to press ok more. Deal with it.

    What is it? Noone has ever played an mmo before?


    P.S if ill join this server, ill start luring shit on sneaky.
    Jump ship kiddies, here come the e-jargon witicisms.

    N.B - It saddens me to realise that ko4life's glorydays of tangential troll-replies and mindless tomfoolery have descended into a bunch of moderator / vip members homosexual in-jokes / pony memes. The mispelt malarky of a sardonic fatty like Magyk is the best the forum can produce these days. Where's the likes of moemoneyman or 00000000 when you need them :\

  4. #184
    Legacy Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Poor publicity bro. Need to constantly advertise everywhere. Theres 1 week left and it seems not much know kotastic is relaunching. If you want a good population, you probably have to come up with ideas to constantly advertise and attract new players in.

  5. #185
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Man this topic really brought some retarded people out of the woodwork didn't it? Here's looking at you, cursedko.

    Vincent, all due respect but that post you made about "not being liable, business being liable" blah blah blah, really?

  6. #186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Imo they are being too nice for giving people a full kc refund...

    I mean, most of the donators sold their shit for usd even when it wasn't allowed. And most of the stuff in pus they actually used.
    I bought scrolls as well and stuff, but I enjoyed them already, I don't understand why I should get them back.

    It's a nice gesture I guess, nobody will be able to blame them for not returning it... still too generous

  7. #187
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Jump ship kiddies, here come the e-jargon witicisms.

    N.B - It saddens me to realise that ko4life's glorydays of tangential troll-replies and mindless tomfoolery have descended into a bunch of moderator / vip members homosexual in-jokes / pony memes. The mispelt malarky of a sardonic fatty like Magyk is the best the forum can produce these days. Where's the likes of moemoneyman or 00000000 when you need them :\
    The day Magyk stop posting in ko4life will be the day i stop reading it.
    Reading his posts is like brain jerk off to me

  8. #188
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Jump ship kiddies, here come the e-jargon witicisms.

    N.B - It saddens me to realise that ko4life's glorydays of tangential troll-replies and mindless tomfoolery have descended into a bunch of moderator / vip members homosexual in-jokes / pony memes. The mispelt malarky of a sardonic fatty like Magyk is the best the forum can produce these days. Where's the likes of moemoneyman or 00000000 when you need them :\
    U actually made me google what malarky is.

  9. #189
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Imo they are being too nice for giving people a full kc refund...

    I mean, most of the donators sold their shit for usd even when it wasn't allowed. And most of the stuff in pus they actually used.
    I bought scrolls as well and stuff, but I enjoyed them already, I don't understand why I should get them back.
    no, this statement is incorrect.

    i assume you spent little usd in the server (thus you wanting no kc given back).

  10. #190
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    no, this statement is incorrect.

    i assume you spent little usd in the server (thus you wanting no kc given back).
    No, and false. You sir, are incorrect.

  11. #191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    no, this statement is incorrect.

    i assume you spent little usd in the server (thus you wanting no kc given back).
    I know they put the money in the server, so I honestly don't care if i get everything back or not.

    It's more like, I bought scrolls to pk with and I actually pked with them. If i buy an apple and eat it, it's gone as well. Maybe you guys don't see it like that, but I do (I know u don't gain np's for eating an apple but I don't care bout those )

    Anyways not complaining, better for us I guess that we get all the KC back I just think it's very generous of them, and I doubt other server owners would refund everything.

  12. #192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colombia,not Peru
    Posts
    769

    Default

    simon is right, i spent usd on scrolls and trinas but I used them and enjoyed them (the scrolls not the trinas ). It's a "donation" which you, the player benefited from one way or another. Giving the kc back is a good move by the staff though.

  13. #193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Imo they are being too nice for giving people a full kc refund...

    I mean, most of the donators sold their shit for usd even when it wasn't allowed. And most of the stuff in pus they actually used.
    I bought scrolls as well and stuff, but I enjoyed them already, I don't understand why I should get them back.

    It's a nice gesture I guess, nobody will be able to blame them for not returning it... still too generous
    wait are you serious lol? werent you one the many people crying that aristona was robbing u guys cuz he wouldnt give you guys kc when he relaunched.

  14. #194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    wait are you serious lol? werent you one the many people crying that aristona was robbing u guys cuz he wouldnt give you guys kc when he relaunched.
    Yes I felt scammed back then. And he never relaunched.

    Thats cause I spent more than 300 usd there, and he closed the server down in less than a month. Without a good explanation or anything, just saying his paypal account went negative, so I made my own conclusions and felt scammed. Later I talked to aristona, and I apologized, feel free to ask him. And unlike here, you could donate for "gear" in ki (boss scrolls)... it's a big difference to me. (It's like buying food vs buying clothes, you obviously expect to use your clothes more than once).
    Please don't bring this back up, it's been dealt with already, and it's a topic about kotastic, which you don't even play.

    This server is coming back up (unlike KI3), and all the money went into the server. So yea, I don't rly care if I get 100% kc back or only 60% or even less. I know I'll enjoy myself once it's back up, and it's all that matters to me. One of the reasons (prolly not the main one) some people donate is to actually help the server out and keep it up. With all the things I just listed, it should be clear that you really cannot compare this to ki3.

    Edit: I repeat myself. I think it's very very generous of them and I doubt other server owners would do it... which only proves how much the admins here care about their players (A LOT), and should be one of the reasons why you choose to play on this server instead of another one.

    No point to continue this, they already said we get 20% back at the start, and the rest after 1 month. We should all just be happy for their generosity
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 09-30-2011 at 12:14 PM.

  15. #195
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuming1234 View Post
    Poor publicity bro. Need to constantly advertise everywhere. Theres 1 week left and it seems not much know kotastic is relaunching. If you want a good population, you probably have to come up with ideas to constantly advertise and attract new players in.
    Last time we did any form of mass advertising, the turks that originally ddos'd were like, "oh noes, they're trying again, quick, bring them down!" So that's kinda...out of the question.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    12-09-2011, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •