Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 338

KOTastic Version 2.0!

This is a discussion on KOTastic Version 2.0! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ 1st. lolumad 2nd. Keep being a keyboard warrior bud 3rd. "Concerning the purchased KC and donations, ...
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    1st. lolumad

    2nd. Keep being a keyboard warrior bud

    3rd. "Concerning the purchased KC and donations, as a compensatory measure, we will be refunding 20% of all purchased KC. To break that down, that means if you purchased 1000 KC total, from the time that the server launched until right now, you will receive 200 KC back."

    From shurts first post in topic, kinda seems likle their not getting back all their kc, or am i just not reading it correctly lol.

    @chabo, yah thats exactly y they got owned lol, and yah obviously just dont donate, but the people who did got owned at least u get it lol. nd just cuz u dont care doesnt mean other people dont which is kinda obvious with the posts in this topic lol.
    lol random guy. u mad?

    re-read it.

    'Edit: Thanks to Vincent's excellent idea, we will be changing our method of refunding the KC. You will still not get it in one lump sum, however, you will receive 20% of your total purchased KC each week for 5 weeks. I understand this isn't the ideal for everyone, but hopefully you fall into the minority, because the alternatives to this are either our original plan, or we refund all of the KC in one lump sum and watch the PUS systematically destroy the economy. Hopefully, by refunding 20% of the total purchased KC each week for five weeks, everyone will be happier.'

    Now go bash some other server. ktnx

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    lol random guy. u mad?

    re-read it.

    'Edit: Thanks to Vincent's excellent idea, we will be changing our method of refunding the KC. You will still not get it in one lump sum, however, you will receive 20% of your total purchased KC each week for 5 weeks. I understand this isn't the ideal for everyone, but hopefully you fall into the minority, because the alternatives to this are either our original plan, or we refund all of the KC in one lump sum and watch the PUS systematically destroy the economy. Hopefully, by refunding 20% of the total purchased KC each week for five weeks, everyone will be happier.'

    Now go bash some other server. ktnx
    y wud i be mad i dont play this server or any others lol, but that was a nice try.

    nd still donators still got owned because they didnt donate to receive kc every week, donators donate to receive an advantage, only giving them some kc every week takes that advantage away, which i think is a good thing but they dont so still they got owned lol. nd y u so mad lol u donate or something

  3. #123
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Yeah, obviously you're mad cause it bothers you. which is totally ok. it'd bother me too being a complete random at all.

    They did not get 'owned' they got it pretty good actually, since it's a DONATION they don't have to refund a single coin. But since they're awesome and think of us, they do refund us. And doing it this way is the best option to not kill the server instantly again. So it's a win-win. People that sitll want to buy KC can do it and get more KC every week, if they donated before.

    So like i said before, take you qq somewhere else, random.

  4. #124
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    id love to see how will u sue someone when u make an "donation" well its not we know but well id like to see waste time and money on a totally useless cause make my day please

    edit: i dunno if they added the agrrement thing when creating an account but they should just like USKO that they own the account and not you meaning if the server shuts down you cant really sue them for fraud/scam because well the account doesnt belong to you so cant cry about it
    Donation - to give away something of value to support or contribute towards a cause or for the benefit of another

    I traded my USD for KC ingame. See the difference?

  5. #125
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    And while you donated, havent you used the KC to buy scrolls? and whatnot from the PUS to enjoy the game 'more'? And while you played the game, you spent the KC you've used.

    You should actually be kissing Shurt's butt because he wants to refund the KC everyone spent for 100%, which EVERY other person that hosts a server would NEVER ever do.

  6. #126
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    And while you donated, havent you used the KC to buy scrolls? and whatnot from the PUS to enjoy the game 'more'? And while you played the game, you spent the KC you've used.

    You should actually be kissing Shurt's butt because he wants to refund the KC everyone spent for 100%, which EVERY other person that hosts a server would NEVER ever do.
    And maybe he wanted to do that after the whole conflict between us? And thats when vincents proposed the idea?

    He just wanted to refund 20%.

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    lol im not mad i dont get y u think i am, nd ill be a random online if it makes you feel better =P

    nd yah donators got owned, if you werent such good friends with the admins/gms of the server you would actually see everyones point but everything you say is kinda biased because you are good friends with shurt and them but its cool. You cant really prove something to someone when they're so hard headed and set on their opinion lol.

    nd i agree that donators shudnt get it all back at once btw, but they did get owned because thats not what they payed for and i dont see how you cant possibly agree with this part when its a fact lol. but okey dokey

  8. #128
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol im not mad i dont get y u think i am, nd ill be a random online if it makes you feel better =P

    nd yah donators got owned, if you werent such good friends with the admins/gms of the server you would actually see everyones point but everything you say is kinda biased because you are good friends with shurt and them but its cool. You cant really prove something to someone when they're so hard headed and set on their opinion lol.

    nd i agree that donators shudnt get it all back at once btw, but they did get owned because thats not what they payed for and i dont see how you cant possibly agree with this part when its a fact lol. but okey dokey
    Thank you. Finally a non donator see what we are trying to say. These other guys probally doing this to just increase their chances on like a GM or something.

  9. #129
    blocnote
    Guest

    Default

    For example i am apartment building. i am buying Construction materials on your shop. İ build 4 storey And you come and say " I destroy the building and give your %20 construction materials"

    I spend money for my character. For exping , for np , for item ı spend money. ı spend money for stronger character. And ı Spend lots of time and labor.

    And ı delete all of your character , money , time and labor. But you give me %20 kc... What a fuck?


    İf you don't give all money back, you are Only an impostor,thief.

    you are stealing people's money, labor, time. go to hell

  10. #130
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    You're not getting the point at all, which is alright, because looking at your spelling you're like 12 years old. Which is cool, everyone has been there.

    But when the grown ups talk, stay out of it please.

    Like i've said. This is the best solution. LOTS of people that have quit after the 2nd restart/whipe are coming back to play when it gets relaunched. Because they're getting the money they spent and wasted, because they quit shortly after donating back.

    And for me knowing them and being friends with them, not at all. I do know them for a long time but that's it. i'm not friends with them.. Hell i still don't want para to be a GM on the server because of the way he's been treating people on the forums when they all tried to come up with solutions or tips to bring the server back up.

    So the word 'owned' you choose is not the correct word. Because if the server wouldn't relaunch at all, then they would get owned because they wouldnt be seeing/receiving anything back for the money they have spent.

  11. #131
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blocnote View Post
    For example i am apartment building. i am buying Construction materials on your shop. İ build 4 storey And you come and say " I destroy the building and give your %20 construction materials"

    I spend money for my character. For exping , for np , for item ı spend money. ı spend money for stronger character. And ı Spend lots of time and labor.

    And ı delete all of your character , money , time and labor. But you give me %20 kc... What a fuck?


    İf you don't give all money back, you are Only an impostor,thief.

    you are stealing people's money, labor, time. go to hell
    You're still not getting it... Like i've told you before RE-READ the first post. YOU ARE GETTING YOUR DONATION BACK, you bought KC, you will end up getting the KC that YOU spent YOUR money on BACK.

    And stop comparing this shit with building houses, buying groceries.. what the fuck.

    You should be glad they are reopening the server. They could also just close it and stop hosting.. then what?

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    You're not getting the point at all, which is alright, because looking at your spelling you're like 12 years old. Which is cool, everyone has been there.

    But when the grown ups talk, stay out of it please.

    Like i've said. This is the best solution. LOTS of people that have quit after the 2nd restart/whipe are coming back to play when it gets relaunched. Because they're getting the money they spent and wasted, because they quit shortly after donating back.

    And for me knowing them and being friends with them, not at all. I do know them for a long time but that's it. i'm not friends with them.. Hell i still don't want para to be a GM on the server because of the way he's been treating people on the forums when they all tried to come up with solutions or tips to bring the server back up.

    So the word 'owned' you choose is not the correct word. Because if the server wouldn't relaunch at all, then they would get owned because they wouldnt be seeing/receiving anything back for the money they have spent.
    lol im not 12 im just not one of those people who try to act intelligent online and write in big essays to prove my worth because i let my grades and college work do that for me.

    as far as everything else your saying, you dont see it as getting owned but they do which is what you dont get and is what im trying to say lol. the whole point im trying to make is because they are not getting back exactly what they payed for, and their not because they are getting it over time not all at once, they got "owned" whether you agree with it or not lol.

    edit: nd yah if the server would get shutdown than that would be even funnier lol, nd its not about getting all the kc back thats not the problem. They donated to get a clear advantage out of the gate, by selling the pus items or trading them or whatnot, they got items faster than everyone else, which allowed them to pk faster than everybody else, which allowed them to get nps, items from bosses, and geared b4 everyone its not just the kc. I mean i dont get how else i could explain this. Your acting as if im mad because im losing my donation money when i never even played this server, im just trying to say that donators got owned becuase of the situation that there in now lol. But yah guess im done i cant explain it any other way lol =P.

  13. #133
    From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol im not 12 im just not one of those people who try to act intelligent online and write in big essays to prove my worth because i let my grades and college work do that for me.

    as far as everything else your saying, you dont see it as getting owned but they do which is what you dont get and is what im trying to say lol. the whole point im trying to make is because they are not getting back exactly what they payed for, and their not because they are getting it over time not all at once, they got "owned" whether you agree with it or not lol.
    You sound quite young and narrow minded. They are in no way getting owned. They are getting everything they wanted just over a short period of time lol. No point arguing with people who don't make sense though I guess.

    If you never played the server, and don't intend to....what are you even doing here? Shu troll, shuuu

  14. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    You sound quite young and narrow minded. They are in no way getting owned. They are getting everything they wanted just over a short period of time lol. No point arguing with people who don't make sense though I guess.

    If you never played the server, and don't intend to....what are you even doing here? Shu troll, shuuu
    Right so the donators feeling like they got owned thats all in their heads lol. Once again i agree with how they are getting their kc back because i feel its better for the server and wont mess up the economy. But once again thats not what they payed for lol, like how do you guys not understand lol. They payed to gain an advantage in the beginning over everyone else. Thats what all donators pay for on every server pay for lol. Nd im narrow minded coming from someone else whos friends with the admins come on now lol. Nd yah i am young im only 21 still doesnt mean im right tho. nd also last time i checked 5 weeks isnt a short period of time lol.

  15. #135
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    If you want to see something change, perhaps you could make a suggestion here: Suggestions - KO Tastic!
    Instead of causing 3 pages of bullshit overnight.

    For anyone that missed it, here's Shurt's reply regarding the KC issue.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    Before I go to sleep, I wanted to let everyone know that I finished looking into the suggestion that Vincent made. It seems definitely possible, and as such, we'll probably be going with that. I'll be editing my original post to reflect the change.

    Sound good?

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    12-09-2011, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •