Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just ignore SacredHealDance. He wont leave. Open Beta with good feedback and some advertising should net a solid player base, ...
Page: 11

Just ignore SacredHealDance. He wont leave.

Open Beta with good feedback and some advertising should net a solid player base, at least for the first few weeks. Depending on how many issues arise more players will come or some will leave. After seeing how things have been handled so far I think it will be a succesfull server.
    PressKO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Lets be ABSOLUTLEY clear here , everything involving this server is vincents hands - Panel , Forum , Server Files and probably Dedicated.

I even seen him on IRC with Twostars , begging 2stars for help on his project so BITCH PLEASE.
    I'm pretty sure you don't know what you saw, because for the duration of the extremely brief times you were in that channel, you were flat out attacking both of us without any legitimate cause. For starters, that channel has nothing to do this server (so no, I have nothing to do with anything vincent's working on -- unless it's the public project)... beyond that, all he's really done is _occasionally_ mentioned what he was working on. That's it...

On that note I'd really appreciate it if you'd refrain from using my development channel unless it's relevant to the development of the public project...
    PressKO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Don't think its worth it man simply because CZ is not as active as people put it out to be. I'll prolly just go hard on LoL and stuff or try another KO serv. EUKO CZ is nothing but 1-2 parties in the whole CZ with koxpers. I monitored it all day today to make sure I wasn't going to be waisting my time.
    You should have just stayed you ugly hoe the pk is even better now tbh. XD
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

Server offline for updates

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Don't think its worth it man simply because CZ is not as active as people put it out to be. I'll prolly just go hard on LoL and stuff or try another KO serv. EUKO CZ is nothing but 1-2 parties in the whole CZ with koxpers. I monitored it all day today to make sure I wasn't going to be waisting my time.
    You? Official KO? BWAAHAHAHAHWHA! Oh good times, good times? :d
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

News!

What's up Legacy! I know things appear a bit unorganized at the moment (that's because -- well; thing's are actually a bit disorganized at the moment! ), but everything will balance out over the course of today. I've outlined what's going on be low so be sure to read if you would like to stay informed -

Forum

A staff section has been added to the forum to allow the staff to communicate better among each other. If you are a member of the staff team you will be contacted shortly with the login/access details to this forum sometime today. The language sections are due to be organized and cleaned up today as well, proper sticky's will be created in these sections notifying those who speak the specified language who their community leader (CL) is.

A couple of new forum features are being worked on as well, such as users being able to link to a special signature of their character which will show stats such as kills/deaths, NP, ect. This signature will be able to be used on any forum over the internet.

Server

The server is currently under heavy development -- the development log is constantly being updated, revised and we are actively monitoring the Bug Reports/Suggestions sections of the forum so be sure to post your thoughts/findings. Below is an out-lined to-do list

• Automatic Rankings (Symbol/Grade/Clan)
    • Forgotten Temple
    • CSW Testing
    • Archer Balancing
    • Hell-Breaker Skin Revert (to "old-style")
    • Security Revisions
    • Kill/Death System Completion
    • PUS Testing
    • Anti-Cheat Improvements

We are also working on improving our already awesome network for the small % of the population experiencing connectivity issues

Open Beta UPDATE

The Open Beta was set to be launched 4/19/2013 (Tomorrow), but will however be pushed back until Sunday (4/21/2013) as this will allow us a bit more time to ensure everything is running flawlessly and give us a bit more time to advertize/spread the word.
    Open Beta set-up has changed from a FULL PK set-up to a medium-farm set-up meaning; Users will start at level 1. The EXP rate will be extremely light for Open Beta, and the launch will feature three running contests

• LVL Contest
    • NP Contest
    • 1v1 PvP Competition

The top 5 level's & NP will receive free Premium/KC at Official Launch. The 1v1 PvP competition will be held 2 hours before the end of Open Beta, winners of this event will also receive free premium/kc at official launch. Once the PvP event is complete at the end of Open Beta, the server will simply be wiped and restarted on the spot, Open Beta rewards will be transferred to winning players, and Official Release will commence!

KO Panel

The KOPanel is as you know still not 100% complete -- we are getting there though. A few corrections/features are currently being worked on, and we expect to have it fully complete by the end of the night. The main menu will also be redone to make it a bit easier to navigate the site. Below is an outline of what is remaining

• Solo Kill System
    • Support Ticket System
    • Completion of Account Controls
    • Character Page Comment System (Logged In checks, ect)
    • Online Users Page
    • Drop List Completion (Regular Monsters)
    • A bit more I cannot currently remember off the top

Be sure to keep checking back as the LegacyKO team will be keeping everyone informed on our progress. Also be sure to continue actively spreading the word about LegacyKO | Knight Online Private Server, invite all of your frineds (and enemies ), let's make this one of the biggest and best knight online private server communities!

Outkast

Banned Member

• Fixed total character amount
    • Fixed total NP amount
    • Fixed total Noah Amount
    • Linked Ban/Mute appeal
    • Implemented character avatars to bottom right next to total character count

Banned Member

New Signature Feature

Was bored and decided to give you guys something a bit more expressive for your characters

LegacyKO | Dynamic Signature

Simply enter your character name on the page, right-click the image to get the image URL and you may use it anywhere on the web (signature on a forum perhaps?)

More stats/information will be added shortly, such as character create date, clan, current zone, ect.

can i ask why you've ripped WARZ logo and on the appeal piece ripped xfire logo?
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    can i ask why you've ripped WARZ logo and on the appeal piece ripped xfire logo?
    If you are reffering to the tiny little icon next to ban/mute appeal -

The answer to your question is located on the front page of this topic, but I did your legwork

DISCLAIMER: While the LegacyKO team in our minds would love to believe that we have coded this game from scratch, the fact remains we have not. The same applies to the KOPanel. All content located on any server claiming to be owned by the LegacyKO entity, regardless of how it is used, misused and/or displayed is the sole property of it's original owner(s). We hold no copyright (even if we claim we do) to any content stored on any server claimed to be owned by the LegacyKO community, nor do we wish to hold such rights. If you feel your rights have been violated in the creation or the running of LegacyKO, please contact the LegacyKO entitiy. We also hold no direct affiliation to the people and websites mentioned in our credits, we simply offer our thanks to those websites and individuals.

--

as for WARZ logo, I have no idea what you are talking about. May I ask what's it matter to you?

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I'm pretty sure you don't know what you saw, because for the duration of the extremely brief times you were in that channel, you were flat out attacking both of us without any legitimate cause. For starters, that channel has nothing to do this server (so no, I have nothing to do with anything vincent's working on -- unless it's the public project)... beyond that, all he's really done is _occasionally_ mentioned what he was working on. That's it...

On that note I'd really appreciate it if you'd refrain from using my development channel unless it's relevant to the development of the public project...
    Well... Hope your not lying .
    Cause when I'll prove it that would make u a?!
    PressKO likes this.

Might give the server a try, seems to be pretty good.

Are there ppl who I know from other servers, who are going to make a clan here?, lemme know ^^

- Bloomsy
    PressKO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_warrior_13 View Post
    Might give the server a try, seems to be pretty good.

Are there ppl who I know from other servers, who are going to make a clan here?, lemme know ^^

- Bloomsy
    My best guess is clans will settle themselves while in open beta phase. As for now you could check the forums, some clans are allready recruiting.
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

Jamm1n hey bro
    +1 for server
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

Development log + news updated, panel edits underway