Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 274

NDKO (No Drama)

This is a discussion on NDKO (No Drama) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by hongkongfury I'm pretty sure a pot with heat applied underneath it will boil independantly of yer vision. ...
Page: 12


  1. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    I'm pretty sure a pot with heat applied underneath it will boil independantly of yer vision.
    No way, really?!? O:

  2. #167
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Twostars is a amazing Developer, His server is surely to be a great one ^^
    Good luck with your emu two!!

  3. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Twostars is a amazing Developer, His server is surely to be a great one ^^
    Good luck with your emu two!!
    Thanks mate, your comment is very much appreciated.
    Good luck with your server also (forgot I had an account on your forums, auto-logged me in when I took a quick look at one of your linked threads ).

  4. #169
    batrambo
    Guest

    Default

    Have never tryed LostSoulzko but from what i have heared the devolp of this server is bad ass, so i cant wait to check out NoDrama KO :-)
    ~Regards
    Rambi

  5. #170
    Senior Member Livewire!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    168

    Default

    One thing you have to make sure is to make sure you actually care about the community.. When KRKO made my Forum mod, it was for me to "care" about their community.. I couldn't handle their problems for them. All they did was give donations out, nothing else, so just make sure you pay attention to what your community wants or doesn't want.

    P.S. Not sure if I'll be starting this or not, but I do wish y'all the best of luck with it.

    EDIT: Also one more thing, not sure if you would know this or not, but is the server going to support 1920x1080? Would be nice, instead of having to play on a small ass resolution.

  6. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    One thing you have to make sure is to make sure you actually care about the community.. When KRKO made my Forum mod, it was for me to "care" about their community.. I couldn't handle their problems for them. All they did was give donations out, nothing else, so just make sure you pay attention to what your community wants or doesn't want.
    I wholeheartedly agree with you. There's nothing worse than a server that's only in it for the money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Livewire!2720840
    P.S. Not sure if I'll be starting this or not, but I do wish y'all the best of luck with it.
    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    EDIT: Also one more thing, not sure if you would know this or not, but is the server going to support 1920x1080? Would be nice, instead of having to play on a small ass resolution.
    It will when we shift to the USKO client (if it supports that specific resolution - I use that too, so I'm hoping!), which should be shortly after the emulator stage is launched.

  7. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    659 S Flower St, Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default

    I remember, one of my friends named 2pr told me about how he knew johnny before he started making lsko. He WAS A BAD MAN

  8. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Not sure whether to take that 'bad man' thing literally or 'slangy'. Regardless, the past is the past - the present & future is what matters (of course, any history buff can tell you that the past shapes the present & the future - and it most certainly has!) and this isn't LSKO.

  9. #174
    Shomo
    Guest

    Default

    Last Week Of September guy's . . Any date or estimate on a rough time period it will be starting? Atleast a beta so player's could test stuff out too!?

  10. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    I was just speaking to Jonny, and we've decided that the client will be up on the 9th of October. The pre-emulator server should shortly follow; more specific information will be announced when it becomes available.

    See our official announcement: http://forum.nodramako.net/topic/163...r-information/
    Last edited by twostars; 09-30-2010 at 02:27 AM.

  11. #176
    Phage
    Guest

    Default

    LSKO was great, the best server I've played at, and all because it was balanced and event based. Bring Budda with you and i'll be sure this will be a great server. Dunno about making it with lvl 83 and adding all the items they got there. It would be great if you could make it exactly the way lsko was but with the advantages that usko has which are the better graphics, stability, widescreen resolution and long capes.

  12. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phage View Post
    with the advantages that usko has which are ... stability, ...
    WHAT?! Are we referring to the same game here?

    You can accredit that one to the emulator, not mgame in any way shape or form. They be useless.

  13. #178
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    I remember, one of my friends named 2pr told me about how he knew johnny before he started making lsko. He WAS A BAD MAN
    Ive known Jonny for 6 years. We played Olympia together and he never did anything to get the name "BAD MAN." Im not saying he was a angel but we have all played KO a little dirty.

  14. #179
    Phage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    WHAT?! Are we referring to the same game here?

    You can accredit that one to the emulator, not mgame in any way shape or form. They be useless.
    Well, I and all my clan left LSKO because it was offline like 8 to 10 hours a day. Going offline was not the worst problem, the problem is that we had to wait a long time for Jonny or Budda to get online and restart it. These days there's no server with this kind of problems that I know of, but still, it was a problem that the server had that usko hadn't.

  15. #180
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phage View Post
    Well, I and all my clan left LSKO because it was offline like 8 to 10 hours a day. Going offline was not the worst problem, the problem is that we had to wait a long time for Jonny or Budda to get online and restart it. These days there's no server with this kind of problems that I know of, but still, it was a problem that the server had that usko hadn't.
    You are obviously smoking something. For the time that I`ve played there I haven`t had to wait more then 2 hours for a maintenance, or wait for days like these present day servers because someone DDOSd them.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  2. Hits: 439
    04-27-2012, 09:59 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-01-2010, 06:06 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    10-01-2010, 05:49 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    10-01-2010, 05:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •