Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by T_rey Tell me one thing twostars has done to us (And you) to not believe what he ...
Page: 26

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Tell me one thing twostars has done to us (And you) to not believe what he has said? I can give you plenty of reasons why we shouldn't trust the other "Devs" posting servers up right now, yet twostars who has been nothing but on time/honest with everyone gets ridiculed, just because hes the best at what he does, but hey, jealousy breeds hatred.

You say its all speculations yet I can give you evidence two has fixed such things as wide screen resolutions, can other devs even say that much? Or do they still rely on all of his old files xD.

EDIT: @ Vincent, anything to back up that he doesn't code himself? Or are you just talking?

PS: Its not like twostars goes around asking for money for this project, so why not believe what he says? He has no incentive to lie to us because hes not asking for money atm, his only incentive is to get some experience with an emulator in hopes to "Create" his own game one day. If Two was like every other server, it would have already been up by now, and he'd be long gone with the donations, but its not like that.
    the bolded argument alone is so flawed, so if a new politician is runnin for office just because he hasnt done anything to u your going to believe what hes claiming hes doing or is going to do come on now..about wide screen resolutions omg... lol nothing impressive dont get me wrong its cool for the players that need it.. but server wise who cares...point is your whole statement is based around he hasnt given you any reason to doubt so why doubt him which is completely absurd if you live your life like that your going to get torn apart if you go into the business world. just to reiterate how i feel, i dont know whether or not hes doing what he claims to do, all im saying is you niggas hoppin on the bandwaggon is kinda retarded and than tlkin shit to the other dude whos just saying he hasnt seen anything..

@your edit to vincent lol,, thats exactly what were saying about two...any proof he is doing what hes saying lol, that was just hypocritical lol

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Man, I was going to continue to feed into these arguments like a smart ass, but then I got high .

Soooooo, I decided fuck it, "talking" really does nothing, we'll all see what happens when the actual server gets here. All I know is I'll be there to see if it lives up to the hype.

So let me get that bump for ndko, so many pages with 2 topics and its not even up.. damn, at least it'll be popular at the start even if it fails .

twostars wake up...save us from all other prv servers where is +100ppl max...we need one server hardcore exp/farm without hack/tbl/cheat with +1000 user online

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    twostars wake up...save us from all other prv servers where is +100ppl max...we need one server hardcore exp/farm without hack/tbl/cheat with +1000 user online
    When NoDrama opens {if it opens},all the USKO players gonna come here

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    When NoDrama opens {if it opens},all the USKO players gonna come here
    Thats true , I hope it will be released before summer ...

Banned Senior Member

Last year at this time. If you wrote www.knight-empire.net it was saying project will take place soon. Now it says the same thing. And it did .. it opened but only for a few days or hours cant remember. Now try to be honest and tell a exact date.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shenershen View Post
    Last year at this time. If you wrote www.knight-empire.net it was saying project will take place soon. Now it says the same thing. And it did .. it opened but only for a few days or hours cant remember. Now try to be honest and tell a exact date.
    Theres no eta for nodrama ko

Foolish ppl who keep asking for an exact date when opens.. get a life and wait for the server.. u can sell that life after server is on :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Foolish ppl who keep asking for an exact date when opens.. get a life and wait for the server.. u can sell that life after server is on :P
    Yes, We can !

Err, honestly not even going back to read over all that (looks and smells like drama!), but I'm finally back. Had a bit of trouble with the phone line (they had to install a new one, and then it died shortly thereafter - meaning they had to come out and fix it the next day lol).

Anyway, still here.

Any news two? some impatient ppl cant wait for the server so they wanna hear some news to satisfy their needds

Any news two? some impatient ppl cant wait for the server so they wanna hear some news to satisfy their needds

oh man you are funny

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2Nismo View Post
    oh man you are funny
    And you sir are retarded

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Err, honestly not even going back to read over all that (looks and smells like drama!), but I'm finally back. Had a bit of trouble with the phone line (they had to install a new one, and then it died shortly thereafter - meaning they had to come out and fix it the next day lol).

Anyway, still here.

Well actually we are interested in your server more than you. And we wonder the exact date of the server..

Quote Originally Posted by 2Nismo View Post
    oh man you are funny
    not quite sure about ur point? I wasnt askign for an exact date if u just could read I was asking about overall progress with the server.. like whats left to do or anything ;D I can wait a year if it takes that long i dont care lol.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM