Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 654

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Abel. Stop trying. Really. It's getting old. As clearly said in the titel of the video it says he's using ...
Page: 25


  1. #361
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Abel. Stop trying. Really. It's getting old.

    As clearly said in the titel of the video it says he's using the old source and changing the packet structure and all that shit to make it compatible with the current client.
    That same old source has brought all the shit on the current servers that are up atm. Not to forget it's just.... you'll be limited...
    twostars is able to create costum events and more. Sexy however is not. Or it is simply hard to do so with his updated 1097 source code.


    I honestly do not care what twostars think of himself. And why do you? You've been trying to bash him from the start of this topic and longer lmao.
    And well.. He has done more to the private ko community than someone else has ever done. I think it's fair to say if it wasn't for twostars the private ko servers would have died long ago (exploits, bugs, duping, cheats, crashes, ...).

  2. #362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Abel. Stop trying. Really. It's getting old.

    As clearly said in the titel of the video it says he's using the old source and changing the packet structure and all that shit to make it compatible with the current client.
    That same old source has brought all the shit on the current servers that are up atm. Not to forget it's just.... you'll be limited...
    twostars is able to create costum events and more. Sexy however is not. Or it is simply hard to do so with his updated 1097 source code.


    I honestly do not care what twostars think of himself. And why do you? You've been trying to bash him from the start of this topic and longer lmao.
    You don't seem to see the forest because of all the trees, do you?

    Firstly, I haven't even post in this thread, let stand bashing on him from the beginning according to you (get your facts straight next time).

    This has got nothing to do with which sources are being used, this has primarely got to do with people like you whom are breaking down on alternative sources for enjoyable KO entertainment without even any valid arguments but just childish comments (like your comment to Decerto).

    The problem is that people, like you, are stating promises as facts. You are speaking as if twostars has already delivered what he promissed (which he didn't). And that's the level where ignorance and arrogance come together.
    (funny how you say that he's able to create custom events and more yet you've got nothing whatsoever to back this up)

    Arguing with you is like arguing with someone's who's confident that Earth will come to an end at 2012. Pointless, that is how ignorant you are. The facts that you need to back up wiht evidence, you back up with back ups based on assumptions that need to be backed up on their turn. Which puts you in a viscious circle, doesn't it?

  3. #363
    twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    You don't seem to see the forest because of all the trees, do you?

    Firstly, I haven't even post in this thread, let stand bashing on him from the beginning according to you (get your facts straight next time).

    This has got nothing to do with which sources are being used, this has primarely got to do with people like you whom are breaking down on alternative sources for enjoyable KO entertainment without even any valid arguments but just childish comments (like your comment to Decerto).

    The problem is that people, like you, are stating promises as facts. You are speaking as if twostars has already delivered what he promissed (which he didn't). And that's the level where ignorance and arrogance come together.
    (funny how you say that he's able to create custom events and more yet you've got nothing whatsoever to back this up)

    Arguing with you is like arguing with someone's who's confident that Earth will come to an end at 2012. Pointless, that is how ignorant you are. The facts that you need to back up wiht evidence, you back up with back ups based on assumptions that need to be backed up on their turn. Which puts you in a viscious circle, doesn't it?
    You try too hard kid.

  4. #364
    Senior Member SkReEcH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Nyc
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Abel just gtfo this topic, your wasting your time here. TwoStars aint 1 of those shitty devs that works on the server for 1 day and releases it, he is working on it slowly to give us the best server out there (Coding it himself and not using those shitty Mgame source). good things take time. if you don't like what TwoStars is doing well go ahead play those shitty servers that get crashed/attack all day fill with hacks and exploits.

    in the end when TwoStars finishes up you're gonna be one of those people that are gonna end up leaving those shitty servers to play this.

  5. #365
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    This server is going to be the new generation of KO servers...

  6. #366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    You try too hard kid.
    that might b true, but doesnt mean he isnt right lol, everyone is so far up twostars ass its amazing lol, that dude is completely right everyone right now is going based on what you've been told and whats been posted on forum so idk why everyone is arguing with abel like hes wrong when all hes saying is that their is no actual proof yet, just everyone going off what two himself said.

  7. #367
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkReEcH View Post
    Abel just gtfo this topic, your wasting your time here. TwoStars aint 1 of those shitty devs that works on the server for 1 day and releases it, he is working on it slowly to give us the best server out there (Coding it himself and not using those shitty Mgame source). good things take time. if you don't like what TwoStars is doing well go ahead play those shitty servers that get crashed/attack all day fill with hacks and exploits.

    in the end when TwoStars finishes up you're gonna be one of those people that are gonna end up leaving those shitty servers to play this.

    (Coding it himself and not using those shitty Mgame source)

    Wow, anything to back this up? Proof or otherwise? Or are you just talking ?

  8. #368
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    that might b true, but doesnt mean he isnt right lol, everyone is so far up twostars ass its amazing lol, that dude is completely right everyone right now is going based on what you've been told and whats been posted on forum so idk why everyone is arguing with abel like hes wrong when all hes saying is that their is no actual proof yet, just everyone going off what two himself said.

    Tell me one thing twostars has done to us (And you) to not believe what he has said? I can give you plenty of reasons why we shouldn't trust the other "Devs" posting servers up right now, yet twostars who has been nothing but on time/honest with everyone gets ridiculed, just because hes the best at what he does, but hey, jealousy breeds hatred.

    You say its all speculations yet I can give you evidence two has fixed such things as wide screen resolutions, can other devs even say that much? Or do they still rely on all of his old files xD.

    EDIT: @ Vincent, anything to back up that he doesn't code himself? Or are you just talking?

    PS: Its not like twostars goes around asking for money for this project, so why not believe what he says? He has no incentive to lie to us because hes not asking for money atm, his only incentive is to get some experience with an emulator in hopes to "Create" his own game one day. If Two was like every other server, it would have already been up by now, and he'd be long gone with the donations, but its not like that.
    Last edited by T_rey; 03-04-2011 at 03:23 PM.

  9. #369
    Senior Member SkReEcH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Nyc
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    (Coding it himself and not using those shitty Mgame source)

    Wow, anything to back this up? Proof or otherwise? Or are you just talking ?
    read twostars post, i trust in what twostar says

  10. #370
    infectedknit
    Guest

    Default

    This seems very interesting. Finally, perhaps they'll patch stuff that the real KO hasn't even implemented! Customer support that does stuff... this'll be a change.

  11. #371
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    You don't seem to see the forest because of all the trees, do you?

    Firstly, I haven't even post in this thread, let stand bashing on him from the beginning according to you (get your facts straight next time).

    This has got nothing to do with which sources are being used, this has primarely got to do with people like you whom are breaking down on alternative sources for enjoyable KO entertainment without even any valid arguments but just childish comments (like your comment to Decerto).

    The problem is that people, like you, are stating promises as facts. You are speaking as if twostars has already delivered what he promissed (which he didn't). And that's the level where ignorance and arrogance come together.
    (funny how you say that he's able to create custom events and more yet you've got nothing whatsoever to back this up)

    Arguing with you is like arguing with someone's who's confident that Earth will come to an end at 2012. Pointless, that is how ignorant you are. The facts that you need to back up wiht evidence, you back up with back ups based on assumptions that need to be backed up on their turn. Which puts you in a viscious circle, doesn't it?
    Has twostars ever lied? Has he ever not fixed a known problem to this shitty game?

    I'm childisch? Might be. But I have fun in my life unlike you. Take your own advice and act as a grown up. Stop trying to bash twostars... Why would someone even care if he can proof it or not lmao. He does this out of pure intrests in development. Not for money, not for recognition, not for power. If the server finally gets released. Great. If it won't. Oh well... But trying to advertise a different server and developer in this topic is stupid and actually quite childish too.

  12. #372
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Has twostars ever lied? Has he ever not fixed a known problem to this shitty game?

    I'm childisch? Might be. But I have fun in my life unlike you. Take your own advice and act as a grown up. Stop trying to bash twostars... Why would someone even care if he can proof it or not lmao. He does this out of pure intrests in development. Not for money, not for recognition, not for power. If the server finally gets released. Great. If it won't. Oh well... But trying to advertise a different server and developer in this topic is stupid and actually quite childish too.
    His previous fixes can't be compared with a large scale projects as this, it's silly trying to compare these two.

    On which assumptions are you basing that I don't have fun in my life, and what has childish behaviour got to do with having fun in life. And you saying that I should take my own advice and should start acting as a grown up, yet at the same admitting you might be childish (do you see the cross thesis?).
    I'm not bashing on twostars (and certainly not from the beginning of this thread and longer, according to you...even though I didn't even post in this thread until the last post of the 24th page). Infact the only thing I did was linking a Youtube video, which is related to the contect of this thread, basing myself on the fact that their progress is already quite far in comparison with the current progress on NDKO.
    Infact you were the person that started to break down the emulator that is shown on the video. And that gets us to the point where you're accusing me of adverisiting another server and developer on this topic...
    Firstly, I didn't even mention who are the developers, so how can I be adverisiting something I have not identified?
    Same goes for the accusation for trying to advertise for a server, who even says they'll launch a server (they could as good be selling the emulator for $) to a business guy who wants to put up a succesful private server for KO.

    Do you really think twostars isn't developing this for either the money, power and/or recognition, but sorely for his passion in developing?
    If you see this as your truth, then this is your fullest right to do so.(even though I have my own thoughts about this statement you've made).

  13. #373
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Abel,

    Don't feed the trolls :P

  14. #374
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    There is a moment when ignorance starts leaning to the side of arrogance.
    Have you got any proof whatsoever, aside from twostars claiming it himself (what a surprise /sarcasme).
    Stop overrating people and start seeing things in a more realistic way. Boasting over his so called 'skills' isn't going to be constructive in any way, it's only going to give twostars an even better feeling about himself (if his self-esteem isn't high enough yet...).
    Best case scenario twostars will be able to release a server emulated like SexyKO (but it isn't going to be released before there will rise 1 or 2 other emulators, and you know what that means..), which he should be glad of if he manages to.
    post from earlier...

    Infact you were the person that started to break down the emulator that is shown on the video. And that gets us to the point where you're accusing me of adverisiting another server and developer on this topic...
    Firstly, I didn't even mention who are the developers, so how can I be adverisiting something I have not identified?
    Same goes for the accusation for trying to advertise for a server, who even says they'll launch a server (they could as good be selling the emulator for $) to a business guy who wants to put up a succesful private server for KO.
    Who is to say thats not what he is referring to you mentioning sexyko ?

    I don't see him mentioning another developer but i think abel was just trying to say other people are working on servers that could amount up to something..

  15. #375
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Fucking stop arguing...

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •