Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 654

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Got the old forum logo I made back. Much love two....
Page: 23


  1. #331
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Got the old forum logo I made back.
    Much love two.

  2. #332
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Good luck with the server

  3. #333
    Senior Member Pilsvern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Me and many friend will come to this server

  4. #334
    Senior Member 4Spiked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    232

    Default

    this server is not joke like other servers that down after 2mounth or less from the start

    this server can stay longer than 1year

    <3 NDKO / KE

    waiting it so hard

  5. #335
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Hopefully cuz all others servers is a big joke, All those turk private servers opened is filled up with koxpers, What a suprise.. It's like retro USKO no thx..

  6. #336
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Spiked View Post
    this server is not joke like other servers that down after 2mounth or less from the start

    this server can stay longer than 1year

    <3 NDKO / KE

    waiting it so hard
    you kno they're have been servers that have stayed up for over a year right lol....and also how can you predict how this servers going to be before its even up lol, niggas in this topic need to hop off twos nuts lol

  7. #337
    Senior Member 4Spiked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    you kno they're have been servers that have stayed up for over a year right lol....and also how can you predict how this servers going to be before its even up lol, niggas in this topic need to hop off twos nuts lol
    cuz its a really server

    the owner work hard on it not like othere server Copy / Paste and done

    u will see later if im wrong or no

    and all those server that stayed for more then a year are pk servers

    im talking about farm servers

  8. #338
    Odi
    Odi is offline
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Didnt know, that Lost Souls was pk server. huh

  9. #339
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Spiked View Post
    cuz its a really server

    the owner work hard on it not like othere server Copy / Paste and done

    u will see later if im wrong or no

    and all those server that stayed for more then a year are pk servers

    im talking about farm servers
    Everything you just said is true. The only real farm server to stay for awhile was MYKO way back when. All other ones failed quickly.

  10. #340
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    189

    Default

    ffs kiddys.. the one and only real farm server whas FrienzKO back in the day.. 1098 server.. it whas one of a kind and did have around 1600 players

  11. #341
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    ffs kiddys.. the one and only real farm server whas FrienzKO back in the day.. 1098 server.. it whas one of a kind and did have around 1600 players
    wtf that was a light farm server ... the rare shit was when u could make a +8weapon/armor it changed to a rare one , so the upgrade ruined the item + alot of bugs etc etc, not more than 100 players i bet. you sir know shit about frienzKo , its like knight online swedish server(koss) that shit was one of the first pk servers out , with +10/+5's full of bugs and etc etc , none ps have reached more then 1k ppl (well only sexyko atm) . bs , and you guys just like to spam on a serious threads , you aint respecting twostar's job.

  12. #342
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    wtf that was a light farm server ... the rare shit was when u could make a +8weapon/armor it changed to a rare one , so the upgrade ruined the item + alot of bugs etc etc, not more than 100 players i bet. you sir know shit about frienzKo , its like knight online swedish server(koss) that shit was one of the first pk servers out , with +10/+5's full of bugs and etc etc , none ps have reached more then 1k ppl (well only sexyko atm) . bs , and you guys just like to spam on a serious threads , you aint respecting twostar's job.
    ....Amen.....

  13. #343
    Senior Member Pilsvern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    wtf that was a light farm server ... the rare shit was when u could make a +8weapon/armor it changed to a rare one , so the upgrade ruined the item + alot of bugs etc etc, not more than 100 players i bet. you sir know shit about frienzKo , its like knight online swedish server(koss) that shit was one of the first pk servers out , with +10/+5's full of bugs and etc etc , none ps have reached more then 1k ppl (well only sexyko atm) . bs , and you guys just like to spam on a serious threads , you aint respecting twostar's job.
    I remember there was more than 1000 ppl playing frzko..

    Actually, there is some turkish ps with easily more than 500+ 20/24

  14. #344
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    The panel said there were 1k ppl....
    Which got bugged like sooooooo many server still have. On purpose or not.

    SexyKo with it's +1k users then comes LSKO with it's +700 users. Frienzko was/is overrated.

  15. #345
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    I already see myself PKin with smash sumtin and chop suey on playlist. (<3 zero )

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •