Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 119
Like Tree38Likes

Penguin here, check this out.

This is a discussion on Penguin here, check this out. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 Sorry for not pointing out what a scammer and sneaky you're. At least, when you used ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Sorry for not pointing out what a scammer and sneaky you're. At least, when you used to play official EUKO.

    I've totally ignored you during all this time 'cause you're a two-faced person. But, let me explain why I've quoted that Manhattan's sentence.
    First of all, he's talking about the HRKO staff that they're all good and fine (possibly the 1st positive post regarding you and your server) and at the end, he says "our job", means he's into that team.
    Secondly, personally I don't remember much about about HRKO but as i can see from player's replies, it was one of the biggest english PSKO failures ever. All of 'em lying ? meh.

    Lastly, leave all these 'new age of ko' messages for those who've the experience for doing something like this. You're talking about new age and yet, you're working on 12xx version ? lolwut.

    All you do here ? advertising your upcoming new server.
    I really really don't think you are thinking about who I am. Or even know who I am. I am PENGUINMASTER. I was a GM on LSKO for 3 years. I NEVER played EUKO, ever. I haven't ever scammed anyone in my life, I have sold game accounts on here just fine. I am not just "Penguin". I know there was some guy on like C-West that had that name for a while, but no, you REALLY have NO idea who I am. You have literally 2 people in this post that have said that my server was bad, and they played it for barely any amount of time. We had some issues, some bugs, we got DDoS'd, that's when I dumped 400 dollars into a real server, after already dumping 300 into it.

    You should really ASK people if they are who YOU think they are before you go accusing them of being someone they aren't. Honestly man, where is your logic even coming from.

    I still have all the receipts of the money we had donated, and everyone who donated will get that KC back.

    Manhattan said "our job" because he is a member of our team and me and him have come up with some incredible ideas.

    We're working with 1298 because it's the most stable, first off, and second off, because the old KO is what we were trying to bring back, but with some new spice. And we actually did really well aside from the few bugs.

    And where is YOUR room to talk nickos? I would love to know considering how much YOU get bashed on how your server failed, where the hell do you think you get the right?

    Telling me who you think I am, now you've just gone and ticked me off with your ignorant assumptions.

    My name is Chris Hunt, I am 24 years old, I live in Colorado, USA. And once again, I've NEVER played EUKO. You can even check to see if my emails are registered on that game.

    Really, ask people before you assume before you look like you do right now.
    azreal313 likes this.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    So what did you hope to achieve from posting this here?

  3. #63
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    So what did you hope to achieve from posting this here?
    Just to show people. But like everything else in the world of KO, it has to get turned into a bunch of childish crap and a bunch of accusing people of doing stuff they haven't done. Like twostars said, KO.
    azreal313 likes this.

  4. #64
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    I really really don't think you are thinking about who I am. Or even know who I am. I am PENGUINMASTER. I was a GM on LSKO for 3 years. I NEVER played EUKO, ever. I haven't ever scammed anyone in my life, I have sold game accounts on here just fine. I am not just "Penguin". I know there was some guy on like C-West that had that name for a while, but no, you REALLY have NO idea who I am. You have literally 2 people in this post that have said that my server was bad, and they played it for barely any amount of time. We had some issues, some bugs, we got DDoS'd, that's when I dumped 400 dollars into a real server, after already dumping 300 into it.

    You should really ASK people if they are who YOU think they are before you go accusing them of being someone they aren't. Honestly man, where is your logic even coming from.

    I still have all the receipts of the money we had donated, and everyone who donated will get that KC back.

    Manhattan said "our job" because he is a member of our team and me and him have come up with some incredible ideas.

    We're working with 1298 because it's the most stable, first off, and second off, because the old KO is what we were trying to bring back, but with some new spice. And we actually did really well aside from the few bugs.

    And where is YOUR room to talk nickos? I would love to know considering how much YOU get bashed on how your server failed, where the hell do you think you get the right?

    Telling me who you think I am, now you've just gone and ticked me off with your ignorant assumptions.

    My name is Chris Hunt, I am 24 years old, I live in Colorado, USA. And once again, I've NEVER played EUKO. You can even check to see if my emails are registered on that game.

    Really, ask people before you assume before you look like you do right now.
    So, there are many people using 'TheRealPengiun' as a KO character name, right ? Even with 'Real' word included ? Alright.
    Till 3rd topic's page, I count 7 negative posts and 1 positive, and I'm still wondering why you're wrong most of the time.

    Let me remind you some of the things you used to say:
    1) Our server will be one of the best during 2013
    2) 100% ddos secured
    3) Zero bugs

    And, here we are:
    1) Eh.
    2) ddos'd ?
    3) few bugs?

    You're working on 12xx, 'cause it's the most stable version but still, your server was full of bugs? what the fuck ?

    Let's talk about my server:

    I had my dedicated server rented at ~08/09/2013 (september), till 27/12/2013 (december).
    Had a smooth Beta at 10/09/2013 till 26/09/2013.
    Official launched at 27/09/2013 and lasted until 24/10/2013.

    All the negative i can remember are:
    1) One login exploit, fixed by twostars <3, who immediately created a topic @snoxd and @g4l.
    2) One server crash (due to a datacenter issue).

    All i can blame myself about ?
    1) The exp rate
    2) The lack of in-game security against hacks.

    It's up to you to think whatever you want about my server. Let's hear what the people who actually played on my server, have to say though?

    As for my new upcoming server, my calculations of the server expenses reaches the 800$.

  5. #65
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    So, there are many people using 'TheRealPengiun' as a KO character name, right ? Even with 'Real' word included ? Alright.
    Till 3rd topic's page, I count 7 negative posts and 1 positive, and I'm still wondering why you're wrong most of the time.

    Let me remind you some of the things you used to say:
    1) Our server will be one of the best during 2013
    2) 100% ddos secured
    3) Zero bugs

    And, here we are:
    1) Eh.
    2) ddos'd ?
    3) few bugs?

    You're working on 12xx, 'cause it's the most stable version but still, your server was full of bugs? what the fuck ?

    Let's talk about my server:

    I had my dedicated server rented at ~08/09/2013 (september), till 27/12/2013 (december).
    Had a smooth Beta at 10/09/2013 till 26/09/2013.
    Official launched at 27/09/2013 and lasted until 24/10/2013.

    All the negative i can remember are:
    1) One login exploit, fixed by twostars <3, who immediately created a topic @snoxd and @g4l.
    2) One server crash (due to a datacenter issue).

    All i can blame myself about ?
    1) The exp rate
    2) The lack of in-game security against hacks.

    It's up to you to think whatever you want about my server. Let's hear what the people who actually played on my server, have to say though?

    As for my new upcoming server, my calculations of the server expenses reaches the 800$.
    I made this account named theREALpenguin, notice the REAL in all capitols? Signifying the fact that I was the first PenguinMaster on KO, and I know that for a fact. So I made this account called theREALPenguin because I am, THE REAL PENGUIN. It makes sense if you can understand English.

    Lol we got smashed with DDoS that almost no one could handle, we had almost 60gbps being slammed into us at one point. And after I bought the better server, it was mitigated. It happens.

    It wasn't FULL of bugs, there was an upgrade bug and a drop bug. Oh lawd. A couple bugs.

    Really nickos, you are such an annoying little child. You THINK you are smart and know things when really, you know fuck all, like me, you don't know me at all, so you assume, and make shit up, and then I show you how ignorant you are in your "facts" and then you come back with that? That is pathetic. It really is. You are pathetic. All you do is post around pointing out STUPID shit, like on LegitKO, how long have you been trying to point out that that multi client is bad? For weeks now. You need to understand, that your opinion, and your made up fabricated "facts", are nothing but annoying little posts that don't have any logic behind them.

    It's funny, it really is, how pathetic it is that you accuse me of being someone I'm not even remotely related too in any form aside from A NAME. I've carried the name PenguinMaster on games since 1999 while I was playing S.W.A.T. 3 as a kid.

    So really, how about you just shut up. I don't care about you and your pathetic arguments. When you get proven wrong after accusing someone of being a scammer, you may want to rethink replying AT ALL.

    You count 6 complaints about my server, from THE SAME 2 PEOPLE.

    Just bug off mate. You really made yourself look so ignorant.

  6. #66
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    I made this account named theREALpenguin, notice the REAL in all capitols? Signifying the fact that I was the first PenguinMaster on KO, and I know that for a fact. So I made this account called theREALPenguin because I am, THE REAL PENGUIN. It makes sense if you can understand English.

    Lol we got smashed with DDoS that almost no one could handle, we had almost 60gbps being slammed into us at one point. And after I bought the better server, it was mitigated. It happens.

    It wasn't FULL of bugs, there was an upgrade bug and a drop bug. Oh lawd. A couple bugs.

    Really nickos, you are such an annoying little child. You THINK you are smart and know things when really, you know fuck all, like me, you don't know me at all, so you assume, and make shit up, and then I show you how ignorant you are in your "facts" and then you come back with that? That is pathetic. It really is. You are pathetic. All you do is post around pointing out STUPID shit, like on LegitKO, how long have you been trying to point out that that multi client is bad? For weeks now. You need to understand, that your opinion, and your made up fabricated "facts", are nothing but annoying little posts that don't have any logic behind them.

    It's funny, it really is, how pathetic it is that you accuse me of being someone I'm not even remotely related too in any form aside from A NAME. I've carried the name PenguinMaster on games since 1999 while I was playing S.W.A.T. 3 as a kid.

    So really, how about you just shut up. I don't care about you and your pathetic arguments. When you get proven wrong after accusing someone of being a scammer, you may want to rethink replying AT ALL.

    You count 6 complaints about my server, from THE SAME 2 PEOPLE.

    Just bug off mate. You really made yourself look so ignorant.
    "So, there are many people using 'TheRealPengiun' as a KO character name, right ? Even with 'Real' word included ? Alright."
    The character's name, on EUKO was called TheRealPenguin. It does make sense if you can understand English.

    You attempt to open a server, you're saying that it's completed and secured 100% and you're here at the moment, giving explanations of your failure ?

    Multiclient is indeed, bad, but you're too goofy to understand that.

    I wonder what you're gonna publicly say if twostars ever bans you again, at snoxd. By the way, these dev assists ? damn, you're so good on lying. Seems we got Grobar #2 over here.

    Furiousko, Zuka, Sheldoncooper, Sephiroth, MySexualIntention, ISpitOnYourGrave, slico, Decerto, Dogamon. Are they, 2 people ? You've illusions.

    I made myself look ignorant, as much as your topic is, ignorant, into an PSKO advertisement section.

    I'm here, with facts. You're speaking gibberish. We all know who's the child.

  7. #67
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    "So, there are many people using 'TheRealPengiun' as a KO character name, right ? Even with 'Real' word included ? Alright."
    The character's name, on EUKO was called TheRealPenguin. It does make sense if you can understand English.

    You attempt to open a server, you're saying that it's completed and secured 100% and you're here at the moment, giving explanations of your failure ?

    Multiclient is indeed, bad, but you're too goofy to understand that.

    I wonder what you're gonna publicly say if twostars ever bans you again, at snoxd. By the way, these dev assists ? damn, you're so good on lying. Seems we got Grobar #2 over here.

    Furiousko, Zuka, Sheldoncooper, Sephiroth, MySexualIntention, ISpitOnYourGrave, slico, Decerto, Dogamon. Are they, 2 people ? You've illusions.

    I made myself look ignorant, as much as your topic is, ignorant, into an PSKO advertisement section.

    I'm here, with facts. You're speaking gibberish. We all know who's the child.
    You are so bad with English I can honestly barely understand what you're trying to say.

    Whether or not that guys name was TheRealPenguin or not, he wasn't me. I made this account long before EUKO came out, aaand had I played on EUKO my name would have been PenguinMaster, or PenguinRogue, not TheRealPenguin, because I've always gone by those names, and I can prove it.

    Sigh. I'm just, I'm done with you. Really, I am, I can't understand what you are attempting to say. Dev assists? What are you talking about? Who said anything about Dev assists? If you're referring to Darkflamed, he's a real person, he's a very good real life friend of mine, and we could prove that any time you wish there kiddo.

    Alright, I'm done with you, I really am, you haven't said ANYTHING that is a fact yet, at all.

    You just keep trying to pull shit out of your ass to try to make yourself seem less ignorant than you look to me right now.

    Haha, it's pathetic, you are pathetic, and I'm done replying to you, so really, it would be pointless for you to reply because I REALLY don't give a FLYING SHIT about what you have to say xD

    Byeeeeee.

    And just, one last thing, since you can't read, you're right, it wasn't 2 people, it was THREE people, THREE people said something BAD about my server. The same 3 people said something bad about my server. All you did was list off people who've posted here. See, you can't understand basic words. Funny words are funny.

  8. #68
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    You are so bad with English I can honestly barely understand what you're trying to say.
    Huh, what a coincidence! I was going to say the same thing about your English.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Whether or not that guys name was TheRealPenguin or not, he wasn't me. I made this account long before EUKO came out, aaand had I played on EUKO my name would have been PenguinMaster, or PenguinRogue, not TheRealPenguin, because I've always gone by those names, and I can prove it.
    There are many people who play KO and they use 'Real' word into their character's name, sure there are. You can prove what ? Stop speaking gibberish.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Sigh. I'm just, I'm done with you. Really, I am, I can't understand what you are attempting to say. Dev assists? What are you talking about? Who said anything about Dev assists? If you're referring to Darkflamed, he's a real person, he's a very good real life friend of mine, and we could prove that any time you wish there kiddo.
    TheREALPenguin 03-23-2014 11:26 PM: We have helped plenty of people on snoxd.
    I'm afraid that you've helped none.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Alright, I'm done with you, I really am, you haven't said ANYTHING that is a fact yet, at all.

    You just keep trying to pull shit out of your ass to try to make yourself seem less ignorant than you look to me right now.

    Haha, it's pathetic, you are pathetic, and I'm done replying to you, so really, it would be pointless for you to reply because I REALLY don't give a FLYING SHIT about what you have to say xD

    Byeeeeee.
    From what you used to say, prior official launch, your server was going to be the most secured and bugs-free server that ever came out.
    Instead, it was the most buggy and not-protected server of 2013.

    Since you're done replying to me, I don't expect any answer about that.

    Seems that I've silenced you.

  9. #69
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Lolololol so stupid it's almost cute. Almost.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Rofl this has really turned into a funny argument.
    But shut up and make the damn server already lol I wanna try a KO with some new shit. That'd be wery ynterestyng.
    azreal313 and N4v4rr0 like this.

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    lol its not even just about "fixing" our server.. If all we wanted to do was just fix the bugs it would of been up months ago. The part we keep concentrating on is adding new content. Which is where all of our focus has gone and we don't want to release anything too incomplete. But of course with new content there is possibilities for new bugs. So it will be a few but when its out it will be something alot more fun to work with.
    nickos3 likes this.

  12. #72
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    You guys wasting your time too much.

  13. #73
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    First of all, no one said that they would be back in weeks. It was a decision of the staff, and also from the players who supported and saw potential, to be gone for a couple of months or more to get everything right and give players time to reconsider coming back, also to give air and space to a bunch of other private servers that were and still are coming up.

    HellReapersKO staff, had a bunch of flaws when it came to management but only because they did not have experience in this matter since most of them never played private servers before, therefore not knowing how to act. They learned a lot with their own mistakes and I can assure you none of that is going to happen again. All the ingame small bugs that killed the server along with the DDoS are now fixed.

    HRKO is a huge project and, in my humble opinion, the private server that comes the closest to perfection ( I personally made this sure ), as go for farming:exp:anvil-rates ratio and diversity. And last but not least, all the players were treated with RESPECT and they were all INFORMED 24/7 so we don't owe you, sir, ANYTHING.
    It's yours and everyones decision to play or not, our job is to provide the best gameplay possible, which will happen on this next launch!
    Gee you think brah? Guess we have to wait and see.

  14. #74
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Boy oh boy.. can a man not show off the work he has been working on lol.. This isn't ohemgee let's discuss the server about how bad it was in the past. Goodness.

  15. #75
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Boy oh boy.. can a man not show off the work he has been working on lol.. This isn't ohemgee let's discuss the server about how bad it was in the past. Goodness.
    Children, children everywhere.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How can a song be funny? check this out
    By WrongAnswerYouDie in forum Media
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 04:46 PM
  2. can any mod or admin check this out :S
    By nephiha in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 04:25 PM
  3. check this out plz
    By flamthrow in forum Media
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 05:51 AM
  4. WHAT ABOUT? CHECK THIS OUT!
    By stevouk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 01:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •