Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 366
Like Tree30Likes

Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED

This is a discussion on Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Russian I also have more free time than before because me and girl I met don't talk ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    I also have more free time than before because me and girl I met don't talk anymore so its just school and KO.
    .
    Took you long enough to realize since your in college it's a lot easier to find girls, don't ever get hooked on one during college unless if shes an absolute 10 in your eyes brahh, as for the rest, just fuck a bitch then leave a bitch aint got enough time in the day to stay hooked on a bitch.


    But yeah people lets be honest here, if he kept the server up what good what it have done, nearly 90% of the population had quit/burned their gear(including myself), and most of the servers these days relaunch, 99% of private servers all eventually fail, we all still play knowing they will eventually fail and our hard work will have gone to waste, so what are you gonna sit here and tell me that if it closed 1 week later and that you could PK against atrosses/riotes for 1 more week you'd be happier?

  2. #17
    Senior Member CaMaR4O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post

    I don't see why people are complaining about re-launch when this re-launch will be 100x better than last because of bugs fixed, etc and lag also should be fixed. Regardless people will play and enjoy it. 95% of the servers you play now are some type of re-launch from a previous server just with a different name or alias.
    I see no problem in you reopen the server, it would be a great news if I had not lost everything in such a short time, and another to keep a server you need money, but I want to see us the courage to invest in players after what happened my char is there with gold premium that neither the 30 days and was able to use the items that are not worth anything, look in your paypal how much $ $ you received my email. Nothing against you or the server, just posted to show my indignation

  3. #18
    Senior Member CaMaR4O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    But yeah people lets be honest here, if he kept the server up what good what it have done, nearly 90% of the population had quit/burned their gear(including myself), and most of the servers these days relaunch, 99% of private servers all eventually fail, we all still play knowing they will eventually fail and our hard work will have gone to waste, so what are you gonna sit here and tell me that if it closed 1 week later and that you could PK against atrosses/riotes for 1 more week you'd be happier?
    Dude, do not want to say who is right or wrong, who am I to judge anyone? The fact is that it was really very strange that excuse of not having time pro server and at another time to have that time. Seemed even hypocrisy, a lack of respect for us, could have spoken in ventrilo forum with a little advance but the nothing. Hope you hit the agenda because it will be a problem if he had time only 20 in 20 days ...

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    this sh*T again ? I thought this russian dude was a cool dude , ohh

  5. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colony Zone
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Donation noun. 1. an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution. 2. a gift, as to a fund; contribution. Server's misuse the word " Donation ". Since you are getting something in return, you are actually buying it. With that being said, you can't complain of the server closing since the private server business is actually illegal. That is why you do not donate to Private Servers unless you know they going to be online for a while. Like MaxKO or SexyKO.Also, If you are remaking. If anything, go auto level 60, Max level 62 or 72. Hard exp for the last 2 levels, Starting gear like chitins +8, have to farm shells +8, myko upgrade rate, blah bleh.

  6. #21
    nopuedo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    With respect, if you open the server thinks guess the KC will be returned to the players? I suppose that it will, because if you want to start again, it must be so, as many have lost faith in you and would perfect way RETURNING THE KC ..กกก

  7. #22
    nopuedo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    If you want to correct their errors, the least you have to do is return the KC in the game, and take for granted that many will return, and pay more attention alos council members, it is not worth that you are online but do not case. RUSSIAN ..

  8. #23
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Russian is the new Aristona, lol'ed.

  9. #24
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    this sh*T again ? I thought this russian dude was a cool dude , ohh
    What are you complaining about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    Donation noun. 1. an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution. 2. a gift, as to a fund; contribution. Server's misuse the word " Donation ". Since you are getting something in return, you are actually buying it. With that being said, you can't complain of the server closing since the private server business is actually illegal. That is why you do not donate to Private Servers unless you know they going to be online for a while. Like MaxKO or SexyKO.Also, If you are remaking. If anything, go auto level 60, Max level 62 or 72. Hard exp for the last 2 levels, Starting gear like chitins +8, have to farm shells +8, myko upgrade rate, blah bleh.
    Terms of Use. People should read stuff before you agree to it during registration.

    Quote Originally Posted by nopuedo0 View Post
    With respect, if you open the server thinks guess the KC will be returned to the players? I suppose that it will, because if you want to start again, it must be so, as many have lost faith in you and would perfect way RETURNING THE KC ..กกก
    I am not forcing anyone to play/donate. You do not need to pay in order to play the game. You guys play servers that are exactly the same but only different thing is the server name, and admins (using a different alias). You agreed to terms of service during registration and even when you pay for Knight Cash through Paypal it specifically says (non-refundable virtual item).

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Russian is the new Aristona, lol'ed.
    I don't see how we compare? I don't even know aristona well/have never spoken to him...

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    109

    Default

    posted this on the 30th of last month on the last topic...

    it wont be long before it gets wiped so not gonna continue here.
    like it or not russian ur just the tyical little kid opening / closing servers for $$ i find it amusing that u took alot of donations but u had some cheap laggy ass dedi. Just 2 weeks ago he had no time for a server when his server was failing and now only 2 weeks later he has time and the imagianry girl is no longer talking to him (just 2 weeks ago the same length of time his last server lasted on offical) lol.
    he simply closed the serv because the dedi was due for another monthly payment and he didnt want to pay it with only -70 ppl on and falling and apart for sticking by those loyal players he fked them by closing the server (nice reward). this guy is a money whore and is no different from a scammer.

    the truth is if the last server only lasted 2 weeks before its not gonna last much longer than a month if it reopens as soon as the server starts to lose ppl he closes the server ur just wasting ur time and money if u play here.

  11. #26
    nopuedo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    well I'm so sorry for you ... did this happen, you had no more attention to players ko, all my friends who played sent pm to help or suggestion to a gm and no one answered, your server is for your benefit, in short just win money .. it's a shame that it is so. people like you me and my clan will not be returning to your server stinky .. and got back to GM [GM] jose who traffic with items? And you put the ban? give me so much laughter, this relaunch only bring more money into your pocket

  12. #27
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nopuedo0 View Post
    well I'm so sorry for you ... did this happen, you had no more attention to players ko, all my friends who played sent pm to help or suggestion to a gm and no one answered, your server is for your benefit, in short just win money .. it's a shame that it is so. people like you me and my clan will not be returning to your server stinky .. and got back to GM [GM] jose who traffic with items? And you put the ban? give me so much laughter, this relaunch only bring more money into your pocket
    Ok.. that is fine? You are probably either jose or one of his friends. But i banned Jose for making a 100% exp event without my permission and he never messaged me after I banned him asking why. (corrupt)

    Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    posted this on the 30th of last month on the last topic...

    like it or not russian ur just the tyical little kid opening / closing servers for $$ i find it amusing that u took alot of donations but u had some cheap laggy ass dedi. Just 2 weeks ago he had no time for a server when his server was failing and now only 2 weeks later he has time and the imagianry girl is no longer talking to him (just 2 weeks ago) lol.
    he simply closed the serv because the dedi was due for another monthly payment and he didnt want to pay it with only -70 ppl on and falling and apart for sticking by those loyal players he fked them by closing the server (nice reward). this guy is a money whore and is no different from a scammer.

    the truth is if the last server only lasted 2 weeks before its not gonna last much longer than a month if it reopens as soon as the server starts to lose ppl he closes the server ur just wasting ur time and money if u play here.
    You are the typical troll.

    Dedi:


    Last time I talked to girl:


    ____

    The truth is this re-launch shouldn't have crash issues/lag issues (needs testing). A lot of stuff has been changed since the first launch so I don't see why people are complaining. How am I a money whore if I wasn't corrupt and I spent 450$ out of my own pocket before server even came up? You guys make me want to cry -_-

  13. #28
    nopuedo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I do not care anything your words give us our way of thinking because the truth is that [gm] jose is corrupt .. and you know it., and remains part of your team ... and you say or put (virtual item non-refundable).
    were aware that the server was gonna fail and yet you put it on the air? lol who laugh now? and with respect to GM jose? I get so tickled ... the only thing I think is that people are going to cheat .. SO YOU KNOW PEOPLE PLAY .. BUT NOT DONATE THIS BE THE SAME AGAIN A SCAM AND THE SAME SHIT ..

  14. #29
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nopuedo0 View Post
    I do not care anything your words give us our way of thinking because the truth is that [gm] jose is corrupt .. and you know it., and remains part of your team ... and you say or put (virtual item non-refundable).
    were aware that the server was gonna fail and yet you put it on the air? lol who laugh now? and with respect to GM jose? I get so tickled ... the only thing I think is that people are going to cheat .. SO YOU KNOW PEOPLE PLAY .. BUT NOT DONATE THIS BE THE SAME AGAIN A SCAM AND THE SAME SHIT ..
    Do you not read? Jose is not on staff... idk where you pull your information from. I already stated he was removed after he did the 100% Exp Event. Its hard to understand what your trying to say.

  15. #30
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    Donation noun. 1. an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution. 2. a gift, as to a fund; contribution. Server's misuse the word " Donation ". Since you are getting something in return, you are actually buying it. With that being said, you can't complain of the server closing since the private server business is actually illegal. That is why you do not donate to Private Servers unless you know they going to be online for a while. Like MaxKO or SexyKO.Also, If you are remaking. If anything, go auto level 60, Max level 62 or 72. Hard exp for the last 2 levels, Starting gear like chitins +8, have to farm shells +8, myko upgrade rate, blah bleh.
    Sorry but your post makes no-sense.

    It's obvious that, nobody would like to pay every month for dedicated server from his own pocket. That's the reason "donation" exists, here, in PSKO community.
    Admins creates servers mainly to gain some development experience and to have some fun.

    Players "donate" in order their money to go on the server stuff, like dedicated server.
    Admins, should never keep "donations" money. If they gain more money than its needed for the monthly stuff, then they should use these money to upgrade the server with new features, if they have no knowledge of programming.

    For example, look OldSchoolKO. It's running for several months, they don't re-launch too often just to gain few more bucks and that's the reason they have so many users online playing. That's a professional management at least for me.

    Sad to say that this has been changed in the last ~3 years and admins first priority is, to get some money for pizza, for a new car and such by re-launching a new server too often.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The winer sotw 2 and 3 need your help
    By Dr_Maillou in forum Graphics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 01:27 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 12:29 PM
  3. Damn Xtrap i need your help guys =(
    By Heim4teil in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 06:29 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 02:26 PM
  5. GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP
    By Obi_dopy in forum Diez
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 09:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •